JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Citrus Heights, CA

38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Dying company
Recovery Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, november 25.
The company is barely holding on. The turnover rate is extremely high and it shows, Management has little to no patience for new workers, because they know someone else will fill their place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good entry level job to gain customer service experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, szeptember 17.
The management is good and you get your questions answered. This job helps riase one's confront of servicing customers and handling problems and potential unsatisfied customers.
15 Minute Breaks
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first customer service job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, augusztus 1.
Working in the women’s clothing department as a cashier gave me great deal of customer service practice. I learned here how to work with large amounts of customers at once, merchandise high quantities and meet expectations in a timely manner.
Sales
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, május 31.
Working for this company was a quite an experience. It was really hard to get promoted. It was important that you made your sales goals. Too much turnover.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It pretty good plqce to start with if you dont have a degree.
Cashier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, május 31.
Got promoted pretty quick. For someone starting out a could be a great start out. I got promoted in 4 months so it was reallya great start. Some thinngs to expect is get a positive outlook with angry or stressful customers.
Great work family
Very stressful
Jcpenneys Employee Review
Cashier, Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, május 24.
Very good, especially for a minor. Very professional, welcoming, and a reasonable challenge. I was usually doing go backs and when things were very busy, I was asked to help assist with cashier. We were told to welcome customers, dress proper, be polite, and do our job. I worked often, however my hours did decrease over time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's is struggling to survive competitive environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, március 16.
Poorly and insufficiently staffed due to financial instability
Overworked due to lack of retail staff
Long lines during the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. Required more cashiers and larger working area
jcpenny
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, január 30.
Wonderful place to work, great social setting and able to build communication skills while learning new ways to work faster and more efficiently. would reccomend.
30 Minute lunch
Sales Support associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, január 28.
Management loyalty was not graded upon skills and experience for the most part instead management and promotion was entirely dependent on "personal opinions'.
Pro érvek
Supported [for the most part] higher learning school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with great people but didn't feel like I was informed enough
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, január 9.
The people I worked with were great and you were expected to work hard but I always felt like there was stuff I didn't know or wasn't given enough informantion on. That started with learning they don't always tell you if you are seasonal or not, I was not informed that it would only be temporary. Also confusing when you are laid off. It was on your schedule, some people were just completely removed from the system before their last day. I would have had a better review if we were more informed and that leaving wasn't so confusing.
good Job
SEASONAL FRITTING ROOM ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, december 26.
Its a good for now job especially if you're a student who just needs extra cash. Management was nice. It definitely had a family vibe to it. I was a seasonal hire for a pretty long time and I enjoyed it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Seasonal
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, október 22.
Was part time seasonal so i was kind of upset when laid off but its part of being seasonal. Schedule was good close to home. Fun environment. Good company..
Hours
Pay
Slow work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, augusztus 12.
It was always very slow in my department. During the holidays, the traffic picked up and it got busy. We always got little prizes for getting (ICAPS) which means when we got customers to sign up for a JCPenny credit card and saved them 20-25% off
Short days
Under paid, dirty, unreliable
Great first job
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, február 27.
great environment to learn and gain basic experiences
day to day jobs are easy and usually repetitious such as folding clothes and restocking from dock to the floor
opportunity to work in several different avenues and departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place. HR people are the best
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, január 23.
People stick with their friends they have developed and treat new like they are not wanted or slow. Manger seem like she either likes you or Don't depends on the day
Discounts
Low hours
Fun customer based job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2017, november 3.
Working at JCPennys is very relaxed and customer based. Working on the floor allows a lot of interaction with the customers. Hardest part of the job I would say is learning the point of sale system.
flexible hours
fewer hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get started.
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2017, október 27.
I absolutely loved working here. I wish I could go back. I would definitely recommend others work here, especially if you were recently licensed. I definitely learned a lot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for if you work hard
Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2017, augusztus 8.
There are a lot of challenges to department stores in the current environment and JCPenney is doing everything to try and keep up, which can make it a hectic place to work. But its not personal and they try their best and they have GREAT people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good for students and those needing experience
Window Covering/Furniture Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2017, július 22.
Working here went downhill gradually over the years. It hit an all time low with the make over they did 4-5 years ago and have not been able to climb back out. I worked there for 10 years in a department working on commission and the incentives, training, treatment, compensation and available hours declined to almost nothing. The individual workload and areas of responsibility (such as being alone in 2-3 departments) increased exponentially. My advice is if you are going to work there, do not work in a commission department because you will be forced to help in other areas where you do not receive commission. Which means you are making minimum wage, as commission associates are not eligible for hourly raises.
store discount
Kontra érvek
no full time, no benefits, no advancement
work place can be fun
JC Penny Senior Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  5900 Citrus Heights, Arden Fair Ca2017, január 31.
Ask receptionist about you scheduled clients, make sure station is clean, organized and ready for clients.

I learned that Management is very hard, tough job.

Workplace can be fun.

Hardest part of job is working with staff and co workers.

The most enjoyable part is the clients
classes
Kontra érvek
bad money, cut hours, short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van