Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Citrus Heights, CA

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 596 értékelés megtekintése
Wasnt my favorite
It was okay. There was nothing really happening I didn't mind it but I really wouldn't recommend it to someone that likes to do things in a fast pace.
Wonderful place to work
Very employee friendly, really works hard to try and motivate employees to do better. Wonderful break room and locker setup, I loved working there. I would definitely recommend working there. It can get a bit annoying dealing with customers sometimes but its what I expected working retail. I was sick for a while while I was working there and the managers were super nice about it.
Pro érvek
Reduced cost at the foodcourt, Employee friendly
Kontra érvek
Honestly just the customers, but even that wasn't that bad
2,0
Dying company
The company is barely holding on. The turnover rate is extremely high and it shows, Management has little to no patience for new workers, because they know someone else will fill their place.
Good Start, Little Benefit to Stay Longer
This was my first job, depending on what department you get put in you'll have a different experience. It's not hard per say, but can be taxing with angry customers and unrealistic expectations from management. Little to no pay raises, even if you are a long time/seasoned hard working employee. People who do half the work you do will likely be paid the same, if not more. Hours were good and flexible for college students, but run the risk of becoming a big fish in a little pond soon enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good entry level job to gain customer service experience
The management is good and you get your questions answered. This job helps riase one's confront of servicing customers and handling problems and potential unsatisfied customers.
15 Minute Breaks
No benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first customer service job
Working in the women’s clothing department as a cashier gave me great deal of customer service practice. I learned here how to work with large amounts of customers at once, merchandise high quantities and meet expectations in a timely manner.
Sales
Working for this company was a quite an experience. It was really hard to get promoted. It was important that you made your sales goals. Too much turnover.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It pretty good plqce to start with if you dont have a degree.
Got promoted pretty quick. For someone starting out a could be a great start out. I got promoted in 4 months so it was reallya great start. Some thinngs to expect is get a positive outlook with angry or stressful customers.
Great work family
Very stressful
Jcpenneys Employee Review
Very good, especially for a minor. Very professional, welcoming, and a reasonable challenge. I was usually doing go backs and when things were very busy, I was asked to help assist with cashier. We were told to welcome customers, dress proper, be polite, and do our job. I worked often, however my hours did decrease over time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's is struggling to survive competitive environment
Poorly and insufficiently staffed due to financial instability
Overworked due to lack of retail staff

Long lines during the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. Required more cashiers and larger working area
jcpenny
Wonderful place to work, great social setting and able to build communication skills while learning new ways to work faster and more efficiently. would reccomend.
30 Minute lunch
Management loyalty was not graded upon skills and experience for the most part instead management and promotion was entirely dependent on "personal opinions'.
Pro érvek
Supported [for the most part] higher learning school.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with great people but didn't feel like I was informed enough
The people I worked with were great and you were expected to work hard but I always felt like there was stuff I didn't know or wasn't given enough informantion on. That started with learning they don't always tell you if you are seasonal or not, I was not informed that it would only be temporary. Also confusing when you are laid off. It was on your schedule, some people were just completely removed from the system before their last day. I would have had a better review if we were more informed and that leaving wasn't so confusing.
good Job
Its a good for now job especially if you're a student who just needs extra cash. Management was nice. It definitely had a family vibe to it. I was a seasonal hire for a pretty long time and I enjoyed it.
Seasonal
Was part time seasonal so i was kind of upset when laid off but its part of being seasonal. Schedule was good close to home. Fun environment. Good company..
Hours
Pay
Slow work
It was always very slow in my department. During the holidays, the traffic picked up and it got busy. We always got little prizes for getting (ICAPS) which means when we got customers to sign up for a JCPenny credit card and saved them 20-25% off
Short days
Under paid, dirty, unreliable
Great first job
great environment to learn and gain basic experiences
day to day jobs are easy and usually repetitious such as folding clothes and restocking from dock to the floor

opportunity to work in several different avenues and departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place. HR people are the best
People stick with their friends they have developed and treat new like they are not wanted or slow. Manger seem like she either likes you or Don't depends on the day
Discounts
Low hours
Fun customer based job
Working at JCPennys is very relaxed and customer based. Working on the floor allows a lot of interaction with the customers. Hardest part of the job I would say is learning the point of sale system.
flexible hours
fewer hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get started.
I absolutely loved working here. I wish I could go back. I would definitely recommend others work here, especially if you were recently licensed. I definitely learned a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for if you work hard
There are a lot of challenges to department stores in the current environment and JCPenney is doing everything to try and keep up, which can make it a hectic place to work. But its not personal and they try their best and they have GREAT people.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés