Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cincinnati, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being open on Thanksgiving is not fun. The leadership from corporate office has improved dramatically under Jill’s leadership but there is still many opportunities to tackle. One major opportunity is the way JCPenney signs it’s store and the customer confusion that sometimes comes with it. Also, the customer service support line is less than helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I first enter the building then I clock in to start my job I get a walkie-talkie then I ask the manager on duty which department they want me to work at. I typically work at that men’s department, but sometimes I unfortunately work at the bras and lingerie. I never liked to work at the lingerie but it was my job. Also when ever I needed help looking for an item my managers or crew members helped me. The most enjoyable part of the day was gathering all the hangers we call them hanger runs I loved do that it does require a bit of heavy lifting but one of my managers always helped me. The culture at the work place was amazing I absolutely loved it there were different ages to the youngest (me) 17 to one of the oldest 77. Every single persone taught me something they knew, the managers to the employees like how to answer the phone, how to put items on hold, and how to look up items on the internet. They were a fantastic team to work with.
Pro érvek
All my coworkers always helped each other when we had a personal problem.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the store was messy but that wasn’t a huge problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good opportunity for part time work. Good for high school students and people seeking an extra income. Employee discounts are 25%. Eligible for services also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and customers can be rude and disrespectful sometimes, focus seems to be what you can do for the company, i.e. get credit apps, open availability, etc.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun to work there. Plenty to do. Time went by so fast. Interesting job in all. A good learning experience. Always willing to work extra hours around the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this company had its ups and downs. Coworkers were friendly and the managers were amazing. I spent most of my time stocking and cleaning and on register
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't always care. Some do others don't. However the company is great about helping charities and people in need. The job is what it is. It's a retail job. Be ready to push credit cards on people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a holiday temp. I had a great time. I stocked shelves and tables. Person on the floor wasn't happy with the way i was told to cram them on racks.person in charge of my department made me put too many on the racks. They looked bad and some fell in the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a department store salon it is a good place to learn about products when first starting out as a hairstylist. You learn the ins and out of a salon and you get the experience of working the front desk and being a hairstylist. The downside is management and the lack of walk ins that you receive. You get 50% commission and while that sounds good, if you don’t already have a clientele 50% ends up being equal or less than the hourly pay. Which is only $8.50 starting out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at jc penny’s was not the best. They would cut labor and expect to rely on the managers assistants and floor managers to do everything. They pressure you to push their credit card. They had questionable practices when it came to asking people to sign up for the credit card.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Low pay, questionable practices, pushes their credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was a great place to work, great hours, nice coworkers. The only problem I had working there was I couldn't hit the credit card goal every week.
Pro érvek
Good breaks, nice calm work place.
Kontra érvek
If you couldn't hit your credit goal they would single you out during employee meetings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although JCP is typical retail, the management is really the problem. They refuse to stand behind their employee's and will always tell an employee that they are wrong over the customer. HR continuously looses request off forms and demands more hours than can be provided of a part-time employee. The coworkers are lovely and truly have a great staff, but the entire company hierarchy is messed up beyond belief and puts unnecessary pressure on the employees.
Lovely coworkers, decent pay
Kontra érvek
Management, hours, raises are only cents, never dollars
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is the worst and they recently changed to commission and reduced pay for Home Specialists. The commission is only 1%! I was told this is the industry standard by I know appliance salespeople from Sears that they earn 3%.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was on the pricing team as well as unloaded the truck. At times unreasonable time table to get a lot done in a small amount of time. I enjoyed the people I worked with. What I liked most was being behind the scenes and not having to deal with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for over 2 years. It progressively became a worse place to work over time. The management is awful, the pay is extremely low compared to other retail stores, and the work load is the same no matter how many people they have staffed. It’s either extremely busy or extremely dead. I had several co workers who were put down by management and went to higher supervisers and nothing was done. I would never recommend this company to work for .
Discounts (20%)
Kontra érvek
Pay, management, no way to advance, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing I learned from working here was how to deal with very difficult customers. I basically taught myself how to do everything. The management was poor, they never stepped up to help and they did not care about the employees under them. The pay was awful for the work required. Not worth the effort.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great co workersFantastic managersexcellent discountslove working early in the morning with weekends off very rare for retailbasically all you do it put merchandise. It is nice to see the newest items available at the store
fantastic coworkers
Kontra érvek
non competative pay, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Consistent workplace, a lot of interaction with customers. Positive environment. Co workers are friendly and fun to work with. Team supportive employees .
Promotion
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a credit collector. At times it was busy but at a great pace. Great managers and rewards. Loved working with the credit card holders to resolve issues.
Work life balance
None come to mind
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong Company with a work life balance and great benefits. CEO seems very down to earth. People are friendly and knowledgeable. Pay is descent. Training is improving, but is not the greatest in the retail industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for the season and it was fun enough I stayed on after the holiday season. I enjoyed working with some great people and making lifetime friends.