JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cincinnati, OH

35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 073 értékelés megtekintése
Great Experience for me
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2020, január 11.
Very fun to work there. Plenty to do. Time went by so fast. Interesting job in all. A good learning experience. Always willing to work extra hours around the holidays.
A retail job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, november 16.
Management doesn't always care. Some do others don't. However the company is great about helping charities and people in need. The job is what it is. It's a retail job. Be ready to push credit cards on people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Christmas help
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, november 15.
I was a holiday temp. I had a great time. I stocked shelves and tables. Person on the floor wasn't happy with the way i was told to cram them on racks.person in charge of my department made me put too many on the racks. They looked bad and some fell in the floor.
2,0
Ok work experience
Designer Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, július 16.
As a department store salon it is a good place to learn about products when first starting out as a hairstylist. You learn the ins and out of a salon and you get the experience of working the front desk and being a hairstylist. The downside is management and the lack of walk ins that you receive. You get 50% commission and while that sounds good, if you don’t already have a clientele 50% ends up being equal or less than the hourly pay. Which is only $8.50 starting out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Wasn’t The Best
Assistant Floor Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, június 29.
My time at jc penny’s was not the best. They would cut labor and expect to rely on the managers assistants and floor managers to do everything. They pressure you to push their credit card. They had questionable practices when it came to asking people to sign up for the credit card.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Low pay, questionable practices, pushes their credit card
I loved working here.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, február 15.
JcPenney was a great place to work, great hours, nice coworkers.
The only problem I had working there was I couldn't hit the credit card goal every week.
Pro érvek
Good breaks, nice calm work place.
Kontra érvek
If you couldn't hit your credit goal they would single you out during employee meetings.
Typical Retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, november 26.
Although JCP is typical retail, the management is really the problem. They refuse to stand behind their employee's and will always tell an employee that they are wrong over the customer. HR continuously looses request off forms and demands more hours than can be provided of a part-time employee. The coworkers are lovely and truly have a great staff, but the entire company hierarchy is messed up beyond belief and puts unnecessary pressure on the employees.
Lovely coworkers, decent pay
Kontra érvek
Management, hours, raises are only cents, never dollars
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Do not workk here
Home Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 31.
The management is the worst and they recently changed to commission and reduced pay for Home Specialists. The commission is only 1%! I was told this is the industry standard by I know appliance salespeople from Sears that they earn 3%.
everything
Pricing and Truck
SALES SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 29.
I was on the pricing team as well as unloaded the truck. At times unreasonable time table to get a lot done in a small amount of time. I enjoyed the people I worked with. What I liked most was being behind the scenes and not having to deal with the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Work for another retailer
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati Ohio (eastgate mall)2018, augusztus 16.
I worked here for over 2 years. It progressively became a worse place to work over time. The management is awful, the pay is extremely low compared to other retail stores, and the work load is the same no matter how many people they have staffed. It’s either extremely busy or extremely dead. I had several co workers who were put down by management and went to higher supervisers and nothing was done. I would never recommend this company to work for .
Discounts (20%)
Kontra érvek
Pay, management, no way to advance, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Poor Management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 9.
The only thing I learned from working here was how to deal with very difficult customers. I basically taught myself how to do everything. The management was poor, they never stepped up to help and they did not care about the employees under them. The pay was awful for the work required. Not worth the effort.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
co workers are amazing people
Retail Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, november 22.
great co workers
Fantastic managers
excellent discounts
love working early in the morning with weekends off very rare for retail
basically all you do it put merchandise. It is nice to see the newest items available at the store
fantastic coworkers
Kontra érvek
non competative pay, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company to be promoted
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, október 26.
Consistent workplace, a lot of interaction with customers. Positive environment. Co workers are friendly and fun to work with. Team supportive employees .
Promotion
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a credit collector
Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, június 18.
Worked as a credit collector. At times it was busy but at a great pace. Great managers and rewards. Loved working with the credit card holders to resolve issues.
Work life balance
None come to mind
Strong Company
Area Loss Prevention Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, június 11.
Strong Company with a work life balance and great benefits. CEO seems very down to earth. People are friendly and knowledgeable. Pay is descent. Training is improving, but is not the greatest in the retail industry.
seasonal
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, június 7.
I worked there for the season and it was fun enough I stayed on after the holiday season. I enjoyed working with some great people and making lifetime friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great resource for management training
Merchandise Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, június 6.
A typical day was beginning to review schedule to ensure all departments were covered with associates, review the goals for Sales and Credit Applications. Meeting with associates to distribute tasks, inform associates of sales goals, credit card goals, current sales & coupons, advertisings and other pertinent information given to me by my supervisor. During the day I would go to my departments to ensure and assist the associates in customer service, inventory accountability, stock merchandise and displays, operations process.
We emphasized a team atmosphere to encourage all associates work together and give the best customer service to ensure an excellent customer experience.
The hardest part of the job, but the most satisfying, was working with the customers who were upset and finding available options to satisfy the customer.
Pro érvek
Teamwork, making plans for events, Diversity
Kontra érvek
Short of associates that were scheduled to work
Nice place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, június 5.
At JCPenney I am a sales associate. I am typically one of the first faces you see when you enter the store. I am responsible for greeting guests and helping them find anything they need. I could be found tidying up around or checking out customers. The work day can be overwhelming at times since so many people come in. The work load can seem a bit much for just $8/$9. I've learned a lot of patience with this job. When something is going wrong for the customers (can't find right size, coupon doesn't work etc.) you must be patient and find the best way to help them. The management has not been the best within my store. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the co-workers and getting to interact with so many different types of people.
Last-Minute Christmas Rush
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, április 12.
While it may start early in the morning, it is nice to get started on what to do, sorting clothes and accessories. However, it is a little upsetting to see a few people act impatient when we communicate on which clothes belong to which rack. That doesn't mean the job is overall bad, just need to get accompanied with the "appropriate" crowd, especially during the busiest holiday on the calendar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, március 21.
This was my first job when I was legally allowed to work. It is a great company to work for for high school students. They are always very nice and the company teaches you work ethic as kids begin to grow and go onto to college and other professions. This company also allows you to move up within the company. The environment is welcoming and friendly.
Pro érvek
great staff, discounts on clothing, great schedules
not enough money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van