Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chino, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chino, CA23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun working at JCPenney but I had to find another part time job during weeknights and weekends because I moved to another city that will it's farther.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great retail experience, works schedules with students, only smart and quality customer friendly crew hired. Great management team! Great employees' discount 25%! Just would like some full-time positions open for sales associate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to drive and operate cherry picker forklift and how to use RF scanner. I really enjoyed working there and the supervisor looked for a reason to get rid of me. I never missed a day at work but was let go for putting a smilely face on a box i was writing the date on he called it graffiti. It was more personal than it was professional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store culture really depends on the current store manager. Been there almost 4 years and have had just as many store managers, each one creating a different environment. Hardly any promotions unless the new manager wants to fill the store with his/her people and get rid of the old. But schedules are usually very flexible. You can usually get away with doing very little. Work is pretty easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at JCPenny. I learned a lot about point of sales systems and customer service skills. It was a fast paced work environment and you had to have good people skills.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start working and gain experience. JCPenney is a positive workplace and never a boring moment. Enjoy supporting team and assisting providing customer service.
discounts
working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think working at any store depends on the management and employees that they have, and the benefits they provide. My former manager was racist and very rude to new hires and was very slow training them.
Pro érvek
Retail, interacting with customers, helping them
Holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a temporary job very easy and laid back except for Black Friday or around Christmas time. they won't ask you to leave early if its slow and the times are set.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not the greatest. They have their favorites and everyone knows it. The store is constantly messy but they don't do anything about it, like schedule more people to help maintain cleanliness and make the store presentable to customers. It seems like the only thing that matters to them is greeting customers and getting them to sign up for the credit card and do the survey on the receipts. Sure, those are all important, but I think the appearance of your store is important too. There are never enough hours and are constantly cutting your schedule shorter, unless you are a favorite or if you complain a lot. Hard workers are not acknowledged enough or at all but rather asked to do more than necessary and what you are paid. Most fellow associates are great to work with and you have a fun time working, only downside like I said is management.
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
there ok to work for if you need a flexible work schedule, depending on management and management changes every so often. from the time ive started and finished Ive had 3 different managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and were given credit tickets for as many credit apllications we got. And also great employee discount, unfortunately they upgraded the stores and eliminated some managers and renamed and removed some departments and my department was one of them. so I was laid off.
great atmoshere
not enough days of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here and was upset when company was going out of business really good company to work for . I truly loved it .. Managment was good , breaks were given on time etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
i thought i did my review for this joint already. i said i wasn't trained enough so they let me go after my seasonal. I blame this on poor management.
holiday pay
Kontra érvek
everything else, including management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Punch in head straight to your position, learned more teamwork, managers are super friendly and helpful, everything about this job is super, and the employees are super helpful and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open up the computers and register. get the props organized and the room ready. turn the camera on and make sure the memorie cards were ready and erased from the session before. once the customers came in we got the room ready for them to get their pictures taken. then after the photos were taken we would fix them up by centering them and deleting the bad ones. show the guests the pictures and enhance them. show them the different things we can do to them. Sow them the packages and them check them out at the register. Let them know when the pictures will be ready to be picked up and make them their next appointment. we would clean the room by dusting off the counters and computers. and organize the frames and make sure they were always stocked.
Pro érvek
fun, meet lots of people
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales and excellent for first job experience. Learned sales and how to read programs from corporate.
part time
Kontra érvek
no benefits not full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've never worked for a store that was stressful on a daily basis. I definitely will miss my co-workers. The manager was a micro manager, everything had to go her way and nothing was good enough. She is the worst manager I've ever worked for. I worked for the company for 28 years and I finally had enough and left with anxiety issues. The store I worked in was in Chino, California. I'm still w
looking for work after 2 years.
good health plan
stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Please look somewhere else to be start a career. This place pays very little for the work that is done by any position.
25% discount
Kontra érvek
healthcare, constantly watched through cameras, and worked hard non stop
Shifts vary open/close/mid shift

Assist Customers in person and on the telephone. Learn Great Customer Service Skills and Friendliness. Great Management & Co worker Team work. Hardest part of job - making things perfect. Assisting Customers is the most enjoyable part of the job .
Great Management & Co Workers
Love working at JC Penneys
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started, I loved my job. Interacting with different customers offers a great outlook on so many different aspects of life. However, with a new CEO came big changes. The management that had been with the store for years was let go, and those that took their place or were left over treated the employees horribly. The manager even made associates cry multiple times in front of their customers. Overall, would have been a great job if not for the higher-ups.
Pro érvek
environment, learning experience, flexible hours, job security
short breaks, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Answered incoming calls from customers in regards to deliveries of their furniture. Contacted the truck drivers to find out what was going on with order. Entered data into computer.
Pro érvek
nice setting, potential for growth
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés