JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chico, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 607 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Iloved working here. this job was one of my favorites. i learned a lot about hair that i didnt know. it also almost convinced me to get a degree in cosmotology.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clear divide between managment & employees. Most think they are better than you. My manager was rude & unhappy. The employees who had been there a while had the same attitude of managment. Many still work there years later, yet no promotion. Pay was minimal, the store was slow lots of the time. They also ripped me off on credit card applications, often paying me for only one a week when I had multiple in a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are always willing to help when needed and are approachable. Everyone there is approachable and easy to work with. We all help each other with tasks others are unfamiliar with. Customers are mostly nice and easy to deal with. The hardest part is trying to get some customers to understand company policy as they think we can adjust it for them and them only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Barely above average experience while employed by JCPennys. Underappreciated and overall felt the store handling was disorganized. More job security or growth opportunities would have helped. Ok for a temporary part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a part time job for me during my college career. Very flexible hours as a student I never had any complaints. Managers do play favorites and you really have to drive credit or you wont be scheduled for hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started working at JCPenney, it was a very enjoyable place to work, I found myself excited every day to go to work. But about a week after I started, we got a new general manager, and since then things have descended gradually with what seems to be no pit stops. Most of the managers that were there when I started are now gone, and most of the floor associates that I started with are gone as well. With a lack of guidance and practical training, we are left with a team of unreliable associates who would rather spend their time standing around than actually working. The fun and trusting environment that I was introduced to is now replaced with a hostile and negative environment. Associates have trouble getting along, and with all the drama in the workplace, I feel like I am back in high school; and this drama does not exclude managers.
Flexible scheduling, associate discount
Kontra érvek
No training, Constantly short staffed, no reliability between associates or managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here, even though I only worked here for a short time I would love to go back, the only thing I didn’t like was there was a little bit of drama but that’s any place you work. I didn’t let the drama get to me. I just did my job to make sure the customers were happy.
Excellent management team
Kontra érvek
Drama between my other coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The task crew I worked with were probably the most hardworking members of the entire store but the management did little to acknowledge this and often times treated us unfairly. Decent place to work overall though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I value every experience as a learning experience. The JcPenny store in Chico, California is the dirtiest store I have ever been in. The fitting rooms are in need of immediate attention. I believe the dust and dirt made me sick, each shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was a little tough to get along with, seeing favoritism when it came to providing schedules and hours a week. Felt like my work was underappreciated and although I volunteered to work in various departments and various hours, I was rarely offered any opportunities. I do not recommend JCPenney, especially if you need a job to pay your bills,
Co-workers became friends
Kontra érvek
Rarely had coverage for breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing I liked about working at JC Penney is that they don't give a whole lot of hours which was okay when I was in school full time and couldn't work too much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a day at work at jcpenny is very interesting you never know what or who will walk through the doors. the employees there are amazing and very kind. the management is amazing as well.
the discounts you get
Kontra érvek
standing for so long on end
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is great for a secondary job. Otherwise, you need to look somewhere else for more hours. Employees are regularly dropped to very low hours, even during the holidays I was getting about 8 hours a week (2 days). Co-workers are generally respectful. I've appreciated that managers typically ask questions before accusing their employees of faults. Like most retail workplaces, there is some gossip issues with certain "cliques" that can create problems. The workforce is generally younger (college-aged students).
Company Culture
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hang the items help customer service got credit apps. that help me win the games of the most apps. help customer find there right size and the right Style.
Pro érvek
got to see want new style come in
Kontra érvek
sort luch if you eat you had no time to shop
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was actually quite surprised at how much fun I found this job. Good management, solid work culture. Located close to decent food venues. It's a job where you interact with the public a lot, but it's much more manageable for the less socially gifted compared to something like grocery. Lunch breaks are a bit short but on the whole, very fun place to work.
Pro érvek
Management is helpful, fair, and friendly, works with your schedule
Kontra érvek
Lunches are a bit short for my taste
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JcPenney twice over a span of almost 2 years. I took a few months off to go home for the summer while I was in College. Getting a job in a college town almost guarantees that you will be given very few hours but there was usually the opportunity to stay longer if you were needed. The management was friendly and helpful for the most part. It has been a long time since I have worked there and I am sure the atmosphere has changed because of all the changes in the company over the past few years.
employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day on support consists of moving fixtures and moving a full wall of cloths just to put them back up on the same wall. The Management could be more organized with tasks, when working on the floor when the store is open. The Co-workers their are extremely friendly and are their to help. The hardest part of the job is showing up and having too many people on staff and a slow day.
25% associate discount
Organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication between management, poor work ethic of most part-time/seasonal associates. Low pay, even for middle management. They do work around your schedule very well, so good part time job. I'm making more than most because I was a commissioned associate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service is always #1 at JCP. I get along with my co workers and supervisors very well it has been a very good job for me throughout the years.
Pro érvek
i get along with everyone that works here and i love my job.
Kontra érvek
pay is not too great and not much room to move up within the company.