Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chicago, IL59 értékelés
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 030 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day in the job was about attending customer. Show customer the characteristics and different appliances. I learned how to deal with different kind of people
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Poor Management they try to put their work on the other employees
Do not have enough staff

Pay rate is very low, employees tried to be nice on your face as soon as you turned around they stabbed you on your back you can’t trust them ,

If you call in sick they penalize you
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working in Jcpenney I learned how to stock up the merchandise on the sales floor. I also learned how to put the prices on clothing and accessories.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Jcpenney's assoicate, we are usually the first person the customer meets upon entering our stores. I always try to create and maintain a long-term relationship with our customers. To achieve sales goals and represent the store in a positive manner.
Pro érvek
Employee discount. Meeting and greeting the customers
Working on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody works as a team to get the job done management works with u if have any problems or help with anything. There is no stress and the work is evenly distributed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros: Relaxing work environment with very informative training on products sold within the store, i.e. Window Coverings, Mattresses, etc.

Cons: Commission rate seems to decrease every year. Starting commission was originally 5%, then 4.5% and now 3.5%.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The people where great to work with. The mangers where also great at helping us and showing us great customer service. Also good work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of changes happening. Schedule is not as good and family friendly as before. Not 100% sure about the new CEO
Still rebuilding from 2012. Turnaround is there !
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my experience with the company, you're treating replaceable. Additonally, men were addressed Mr., while women were called by their first name, even if the woman was in a higher position.
discounts, closed on Major holidays
Kontra érvek
its retail..inventory, and extended hours during holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. It is a great place to interact with people and help develop future leaders. I travel a lot in my role and get to see different aspects of the business from state to state.
Strong culture
No Stock Options
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't enjoy working here. I was an emerging leader intern and this just isn't the type of career for me. I wasn't good at it nor was I truly interested in the role.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great entry level job for students or anyone looking to get into retail. It is fun and quick paced. There are incentives for teaching sale goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed while i was there, got to experiance new things and always up to date on everything. Enjoyed people i worked with as well as the flexibility of hours
Discounts
Graveyards
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working here. The various daily hours does not always work with the human body, can be very demanding, tiresome. Not any compensation perks like they used too.
Kontra érvek
Not consistent with their associate working ethics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok place to work at.. discount is great, but really cant afford to wear dress clothes that will inevitably be damaged at work. you need to pick up the others slack.. so the best employees have to do tons more work while others stand around and do nothing.
Kontra érvek
cliques within management, people are treated differently, and once you are there for extended time..its pretty hard to get fired.. even if you do nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very cut-throat business there is no fun it's just all business all the time and I think it's just time for me to make a change I have been with the company for 19 years and it's not like it used to be so it's just time to go I believe so that's why I'm trying to see what else is out here now
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job i work in different department of the store. I learn some new things. The only thing was the hardest dealing with the customers. Its was a easy job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for a teenager and getting to know what the word responsibility really means. Handling money, seeing exactly the actions you do has equal or opposite reactions and teaches you exactly what customer service really means all with a smile on your face.
Great job as a teenager
Hard to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
so my review of it would be that i loved working at this place very much i just hate that it was only a seasonal job the people there was very nice and professional
Munkahelyi kultúra
decent place to work part time, a lot of favoritism went around the store and people got away with it. wouldn't recommend this job for anybody to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked behind the scenes before the store opened setting up store displays and events that were running for that week. Working with different managers made my job enjoyable. To learn different parts of the store and the expectations that were expected.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés