JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place to work in.
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 28.
While working in Jcpenney I learned how to stock up the merchandise on the sales floor. I also learned how to put the prices on clothing and accessories.
Positive work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 23.
As a Jcpenney's assoicate, we are usually the first person the customer meets upon entering our stores. I always try to create and maintain a long-term relationship with our customers. To achieve sales goals and represent the store in a positive manner.
Pro érvek
Employee discount. Meeting and greeting the customers
Working on holidays
Excellent company
JCPenney (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 18.
Everybody works as a team to get the job done management works with u if have any problems or help with anything. There is no stress and the work is evenly distributed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and good sales experience
Commission Furniture Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, július 2.
Pros: Relaxing work environment with very informative training on products sold within the store, i.e. Window Coverings, Mattresses, etc.

Cons: Commission rate seems to decrease every year. Starting commission was originally 5%, then 4.5% and now 3.5%.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and very friendly people
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, május 1.
Great place to work. The people where great to work with. The mangers where also great at helping us and showing us great customer service. Also good work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 12.
Alot of changes happening. Schedule is not as good and family friendly as before. Not 100% sure about the new CEO
Still rebuilding from 2012. Turnaround is there !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Male dominant work environment
Merchandise Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, január 31.
During my experience with the company, you're treating replaceable. Additonally, men were addressed Mr., while women were called by their first name, even if the woman was in a higher position.
discounts, closed on Major holidays
Kontra érvek
its retail..inventory, and extended hours during holidays
Awesome place to work
Field Merchandise Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 5.
I love my job. It is a great place to interact with people and help develop future leaders. I travel a lot in my role and get to see different aspects of the business from state to state.
Strong culture
No Stock Options
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Emerging Leader Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, szeptember 9.
I didn't enjoy working here. I was an emerging leader intern and this just isn't the type of career for me. I wasn't good at it nor was I truly interested in the role.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast paced retail environment
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, augusztus 4.
JCPenney is a great entry level job for students or anyone looking to get into retail. It is fun and quick paced. There are incentives for teaching sale goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great experiance
Associate ( Sales & Customer Service ) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 25.
Enjoyed while i was there, got to experiance new things and always up to date on everything. Enjoyed people i worked with as well as the flexibility of hours
Discounts
Graveyards
Great learning way to handle Customer Service on all levels
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL 606522018, június 17.
I enjoy working here. The various daily hours does not always work with the human body, can be very demanding, tiresome. Not any compensation perks like they used too.
Kontra érvek
Not consistent with their associate working ethics.
ok place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 1.
ok place to work at.. discount is great, but really cant afford to wear dress clothes that will inevitably be damaged at work. you need to pick up the others slack.. so the best employees have to do tons more work while others stand around and do nothing.
Kontra érvek
cliques within management, people are treated differently, and once you are there for extended time..its pretty hard to get fired.. even if you do nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Asset Protection Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 13.
It is a very cut-throat business there is no fun it's just all business all the time and I think it's just time for me to make a change I have been with the company for 19 years and it's not like it used to be so it's just time to go I believe so that's why I'm trying to see what else is out here now
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
It was a great job
"Customer Service Rep." (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 7.
I enjoy my job i work in different department of the store. I learn some new things. The only thing was the hardest dealing with the customers. Its was a easy job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and a great starter job
Customer Service/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 25.
This is a great job for a teenager and getting to know what the word responsibility really means. Handling money, seeing exactly the actions you do has equal or opposite reactions and teaches you exactly what customer service really means all with a smile on your face.
Great job as a teenager
Hard to advance
fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 7.
so my review of it would be that i loved working at this place very much i just hate that it was only a seasonal job the people there was very nice and professional
Decent
Department Lead/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 15.
decent place to work part time, a lot of favoritism went around the store and people got away with it. wouldn't recommend this job for anybody to work at
Comfortable environment
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 9.
I worked behind the scenes before the store opened setting up store displays and events that were running for that week. Working with different managers made my job enjoyable. To learn different parts of the store and the expectations that were expected.
Work Week
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, július 25.
They gave me the hands on and start to customer apprecistion. They hired me while i was still in high school. They gave me the guidance and drive to want to make sure helping people ws my calling in life.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van