Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chesapeake, VA

36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 587 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a assintant the presure was intence but qoals was meet
The good great customer's great co workers
The bad bad management's

Lack of training no incentive for co workers qoals were set I had to delicate make decisions motivate our co workers set sales meet sales open credits provide the best customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place to learn and work at
JC Penney is a great place to work at for those who are just starting out in the work force or are just looking for a temporary position while still in school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace and customer oriented staff
The staff are attentive in making sure their tasks get completed, and management does focus on customer happiness. However it can get rather busy, and certain managers can ask quite a lot of an employee to get a specific task complete in a short amount of time.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, never call when changing your schedule
The years I work in J.C Penney was very Challenging ,but I enjoy the experience
MY day will begin in the cash room entering the information of the profit the store made on daily sales .balancing and gathering all the checks and money .getting it ready for pick up. fill the cash registers and work on sales audit .I have learn the operation of my office duties.I had a good manager very helpful when I had any question.work place was very diverse .the hardest part for me was trying to find were we short at the register .my most enjoying part was when i would be able to help out on the floor and work with the other employees.
Stressful job
It was great in the being but I hated working there. Employees weren't treated fairly short staff pay wasn't great overall the employees and customer were the only good part about the Penneys
Employees and customer
Management sucked
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
great employee discount
JCPenney is a great company to work for if you're in school for a part time job and for someone who is interested in retail. pay is low needs better management. has great employee discount though.
great employee discount
management and pay
Chill Job To WoRk At
If you want to have that type of prodded store vibe you should definitely work here they are flexible, understandle, do a lot of work, but the job overall is chill
It was cool
It was really easy to work there, all you had to do was fold clothes and help customers find what they needed. It was a really chill environment, but the only thing that I didnt like was that the work they expected us to do was not worth what i was getting paid. And I never got enough hours.
Work place
I loved working at jcpenny unfortunately my family moved and i had to leave but if i had a choice i wouldve stay for a long time the hiring manager and manger was very nice and welcoming
Co-wokers, fun work environment
Kontra érvek
All co-worker cant be good
Poor Management and Unorganized Place of Business
They don't schedule enough people to relieve you on your break or when its time to get off. They change your schedule while you're on the clock to make you stay later. Managements is horrible. If you call out for something important, they cut your hours for two weeks. You are often left alone to close 4-6 registers as a new associate.
Pot Lucks, Paid for ICAPS
Kontra érvek
Unfair breaks, no coverage, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
working inside the mall was fun
- working inside the mall was fun
- you got good discounts

-being a stocker was relaxing

-the manager works with you

- flexible work hours

- good work environment
discounts
rude customers
Fast-pace environment.
Having the opportunity to work during the peak season gave me a preview of how well I would like to work in a photography studio if ever given the opportunity to become a photographer full time. Along with an hourly salary you have a few chances to get commission for sales (which was the hardest part of the job - but not that hard if you have the experience). The best part of the job was working with the kids who (if they were having a good day) who love to smile.
Pro érvek
Ability to work with children.
Kontra érvek
Shift hours not garunteed during peak season.
Set Hours and Productive shifts
Basically a Fast Paced job with a small group of co-workers
Work in Stock room and loading dock unloading trucks and

processing Merchandise onto racks and Carts.

Restock sales floor and recover departments

Clean up Work area before the end of the day
Set Hours, days and Breaks
Early shift starts at 5am
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good experience working with others. Working enviroment often changed with a good pace. Co-workers and Managers worked well with me. Relaxed work space.
Great place, at first
JCP was a great place to work in the beginning, afterwards we got new management and it became a really stressful, uptight place to work. I left as soon as I was offered a better opportunity.
very fun and diverse.
I very much enjoy this job. The work environment is very laid back, and all of the managers are very friendly. I've learned a lot more about customer service and how to appropriately deal with certain situations.
very flexible
hours are not guranteed
My work place
My day starts off with checking all my e-mails. When do done I start on what I need to post for my associates for the day as well for the evening associates. I then go out on the floor to make everything is open ready for our customers. Once my store is open to customers, I then greet my customers and welcome then into my store. I always making sure my associates are reaching out to every customer whom may enter in to JCPenney.
Also I have to make sure our all merchandise is out on the floor and in place before the store opens.

My associates are number 1 to me. The reason why, without them the store will not grow. I have to have positive associates and because of that my revenue is wonderful. In order for your team to build, it always starts with management.

The hardest part about my job, is leaving for the day and all my task is not done. So I work very hard in my work to make sure that doesn't happened often.

The most enjoyable part about my job is my customers and my associates.
Pro érvek
I wish JCPenney would give bonus for good performance
Heath care is to high.
Great Service
I love working in retail and seeing all the new fashions. I love helping customers shop online and pick out clothes. I love restocking and folding clothes and changing the display.
Pro érvek
They work with your schedule
Kontra érvek
management not always the best here.
1,0
Management sucks
The hiring manager lies and she doesn't follow your availability there is also absolutely no room fro growth like they say and they have some very rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company.
I enjoyed interacting with the customers and my co-workers. Seeing the new styles and sales was a fun part of the job. The hardest part of my job of straightening other departments after closing hours.
Pro érvek
Great employee discount and environment
Kontra érvek
Invasive in family life at holiday times, hectic commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very customer oriented and competitive in sales with rewards for reaching goals
My typical day would begin and end with processing special orders for customers on window coverings, bedding ensembles, and other home decorative ideas by phone,faxing special order forms, and catalog entry on the terminal. We loved helping our customers and one of the associates would always be acknowledged for reaching goals. We were able to earn extra money on our paychecks for more custom decorating sales referrals for the company. I enjoyed learning about each window covering company such as Levelor, Bali, Burlington, etc.

My coworkers were very customer conscious and our customers always came back to us because of our willingness to learn and help them even in problem solving with anything we could.

The hardest part of the job was working with one other associate who was not the ideal team player in restocking and inventory checks

The most enjoyable part of the job was building a rapport with the customers and seeing them come back.
Discounts
healthcare
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés