Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chesapeake, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Great team that helps to put you in a place to succeed. Competitive pay scale based on your experience and capabilities. Career builder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work felt like a chore. You never feel encouraged for doing eveything. you're micromanaged and discouraged if you don't do well. You don't ever feel. appreciated for anything you do. They basically use you. It wasn't a fair environment and if you didn't succeed they REALLY let u know. Also they push credit cards and basically you feel like you're FORCED to ask and if you literally don't even ask ONE TIME, they literally attack you over and over until you get one and once you get one you're basically pressured to get more. even as a customer you feel pressured to get a card. it shouldn't be that way that's how a company loses people. it's really not worth the pay. they also take credit for hard work by staff as their own.
everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good great customer's great co workers The bad bad management's Lack of training no incentive for co workers qoals were set I had to delicate make decisions motivate our co workers set sales meet sales open credits provide the best customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great place to work at for those who are just starting out in the work force or are just looking for a temporary position while still in school.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff are attentive in making sure their tasks get completed, and management does focus on customer happiness. However it can get rather busy, and certain managers can ask quite a lot of an employee to get a specific task complete in a short amount of time.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, never call when changing your schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
MY day will begin in the cash room entering the information of the profit the store made on daily sales .balancing and gathering all the checks and money .getting it ready for pick up. fill the cash registers and work on sales audit .I have learn the operation of my office duties.I had a good manager very helpful when I had any question.work place was very diverse .the hardest part for me was trying to find were we short at the register .my most enjoying part was when i would be able to help out on the floor and work with the other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great in the being but I hated working there. Employees weren't treated fairly short staff pay wasn't great overall the employees and customer were the only good part about the Penneys
Employees and customer
Management sucked
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for if you're in school for a part time job and for someone who is interested in retail. pay is low needs better management. has great employee discount though.
great employee discount
management and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to have that type of prodded store vibe you should definitely work here they are flexible, understandle, do a lot of work, but the job overall is chill
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really easy to work there, all you had to do was fold clothes and help customers find what they needed. It was a really chill environment, but the only thing that I didnt like was that the work they expected us to do was not worth what i was getting paid. And I never got enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at jcpenny unfortunately my family moved and i had to leave but if i had a choice i wouldve stay for a long time the hiring manager and manger was very nice and welcoming
Co-wokers, fun work environment
Kontra érvek
All co-worker cant be good
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't schedule enough people to relieve you on your break or when its time to get off. They change your schedule while you're on the clock to make you stay later. Managements is horrible. If you call out for something important, they cut your hours for two weeks. You are often left alone to close 4-6 registers as a new associate.
Pot Lucks, Paid for ICAPS
Kontra érvek
Unfair breaks, no coverage, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
- working inside the mall was fun - you got good discounts -being a stocker was relaxing -the manager works with you - flexible work hours - good work environment
discounts
rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having the opportunity to work during the peak season gave me a preview of how well I would like to work in a photography studio if ever given the opportunity to become a photographer full time. Along with an hourly salary you have a few chances to get commission for sales (which was the hardest part of the job - but not that hard if you have the experience). The best part of the job was working with the kids who (if they were having a good day) who love to smile.
Pro érvek
Ability to work with children.
Kontra érvek
Shift hours not garunteed during peak season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basically a Fast Paced job with a small group of co-workers Work in Stock room and loading dock unloading trucks and processing Merchandise onto racks and Carts. Restock sales floor and recover departments Clean up Work area before the end of the day
Set Hours, days and Breaks
Early shift starts at 5am
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good experience working with others. Working enviroment often changed with a good pace. Co-workers and Managers worked well with me. Relaxed work space.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a great place to work in the beginning, afterwards we got new management and it became a really stressful, uptight place to work. I left as soon as I was offered a better opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much enjoy this job. The work environment is very laid back, and all of the managers are very friendly. I've learned a lot more about customer service and how to appropriately deal with certain situations.
very flexible
hours are not guranteed
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day starts off with checking all my e-mails. When do done I start on what I need to post for my associates for the day as well for the evening associates. I then go out on the floor to make everything is open ready for our customers. Once my store is open to customers, I then greet my customers and welcome then into my store. I always making sure my associates are reaching out to every customer whom may enter in to JCPenney. Also I have to make sure our all merchandise is out on the floor and in place before the store opens. My associates are number 1 to me. The reason why, without them the store will not grow. I have to have positive associates and because of that my revenue is wonderful. In order for your team to build, it always starts with management. The hardest part about my job, is leaving for the day and all my task is not done. So I work very hard in my work to make sure that doesn't happened often. The most enjoyable part about my job is my customers and my associates.
Pro érvek
I wish JCPenney would give bonus for good performance
Heath care is to high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working in retail and seeing all the new fashions. I love helping customers shop online and pick out clothes. I love restocking and folding clothes and changing the display.
Pro érvek
They work with your schedule
Kontra érvek
management not always the best here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hiring manager lies and she doesn't follow your availability there is also absolutely no room fro growth like they say and they have some very rude customers