JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cherry Hill, NJ

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
Salon Receptionist
Licensed cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, november 14.
A good place to work overall with friendly, helpful staff. I really enjoyed my time working here, met a lot of diverse people and got to practice my skills and got educated in the salon.
JCPenney credit card
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, július 18.
This job was very easy job, but the only thing was getting the customer to apply for the jcpenney credit card. The managers always make sure that we get at least 2 credit cards a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enterprise Fulfillment should not be a summer hire position
Enterprise Fulfillment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, július 11.
I worked here as a summer hire. I was supposed to be a sales associate (cashier/recovery), and I instead got put into online order fulfillment. I was the only one scheduled for that department several days. I had a radio (except when I didn't, which was most days,) where I could call for help, but it was a toss-up if anyone could actually help, or even that the person helping even knew what to do. This meant that for 120+ orders daily, (not including same-day pickups which meantdropping everything and doing those immediately,) I had to pick each order exactly off the floor in whatever unorganized spot it could be in, scan it and print labels to ship with it, pack it, and make sure UPS got it. In ten hours. Whenever I complained they refused to move me to a new dept, and they said it wasn't really an issue. I cannot recommend this department, butoccasionally I was required to fill in for cashiers and dot com workers, which was much better.
Great job
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, július 5.
I recommend anybody working at the Cherry Hill Mall JCPenney because everybody is is one big happy family and a team of great worker everyone is understanding helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, április 13.
This was a good job it was my first job when I was in high school every summer you get to travel an drop off people orders and sometime they ask you to put it up it was fun for me cause I was young and got to see a lot of Pennsylvania
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hours, flexible, nice co-workers and manager
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, január 5.
I find JCPenney very comfortable to work. They respect the employees and very nice with the customers. Managers and supervisors were very clear explaining the jobs. If you feel overwhelm they are very helpful to make you feel better and that you are not alone.
Fun, Respectful
No Pros
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place that cares about their customer base and employees
Stockroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed working here because the people I worked with were a great team and I felt we all worked together ! I also enjoyed working here because the supervisors I had never ask of me anymore or less than they would do !!
sometimes free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are nice, Fairly good health benefits if you're eligible, however no sick days
Visual Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, március 23.
Not a good place to work. Company changes positions every year. Not a stable place to work, you never know when your hours will be cut. Regional manager is somewhat of a bully.
Pro érvek
Co-workers are very nice.
Kontra érvek
They cut your hours without any notice or consideration, No sick days, Management is not too friendly to employees
It's your job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, január 15.
I worked with them for a few years I first was a nice place to work then I change management went downhill for me but made some friend and before my mom passedway she even worked for them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun place to work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, január 11.
My only complaint about this job was the pay. After being asked to stay after the holiday season, my pay rate stayed the same until the time I left the company.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and Nobody keeps their word
Level Four Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, szeptember 28.
They find ways to give lack luster reviews, and does not report all of your work to save money on raises. Very stressful and quick to put the blame even after you go and tell them issues. No matter how much you work they list you as part time so they don't have to offer healthcare.
Store Discount
Health Care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
day at work
JCPenney Sales Associate,stock,cashiers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, augusztus 12.
Just go to do my work.hardest part was coming back from a day off. and u have to fix everything the person did not do.When u have to takeover another persons register. the tilt is short n you get dragged in it to
in the mall
pays low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Cool place to work
Senior Hair Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, július 12.
Great co-workers and management. Busy and slow work days. Friendly customers. Educational classes to stay current with my craft.
Clients have options to schedule appts by phone or online.
busy days
slow days
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was slow but interesting
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, június 29.
I would go to work and things would be regular just like any other day. I worked in the women's shoes department and I made sure the costumers where helped to the best of my ability. I also kept my department clean at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my co-workers made the day go by smoother
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, május 23.
My co-workers at the time were so kind and easy to approach. My job was always extremely important to me. Would personally find ways to help get things done as well as help other complete tasks. I even made life long friends through this work place.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working in a poorly run store with micro managers.
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, május 7.
A typical day at work involved not knowing who you would report to being at the time there was no permanent manager for my department.The GM and her assistant liked to micro manage the employees even if you had a mgr to report to and belittle you with their remarks and criticism.It constantly felt like you were walking on egg shells.They did not do a lot of job advancement.One you were in a position they kept you there and would just pile more onto your workload.Most of the employees liked to gossip and there were clicks.It seemed like a very childish atmosphere.The hardest part about working here was trying to please everyone.The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I made along the way and what I learned along the way from a few decent people.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
health benefits that were not affordable for the compensation paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and learning fun environment
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, március 30.
Good place to work as a hairstylist transitioning out of a private salon or into a private salon. The best thing about corporate salons are the education and benefits. I would like to see an increase in the commission rates and all salons need to be upgraded especially the Cherry Hill location. This salon does not represent the level of prestige of the area. Dryers and sinks are broke. Salon stations are old and falling apart. The place needs a serious upgrade not just a paint job.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Out dated and old salon equipment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun work environment basically
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2016, július 2.
Friendly atmosphere--great co-workers and customers. Enjoyable interaction. Is a very disorganized working environment--constantly searching for items needed to provide customer service--i.e., bags, boxes, scissors, tape, pens, etc. Often, faced with outdated terminals not working or performing poorly. Poorly working heat/ac, elevators and escalators. Poor response to customer's requests and concerns.

Management is very slow to respond, and take responsibility--however, awesome supervisors. Total disregard for life beyond Cherry Hill J.C. Penney.
Pro érvek
convenient location, great supervisors and co-workers
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours, punished for requesting time off, disorganized and not well-kept, never enough staff to cover work areas--biggest customer complaint..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
busy customer service atmosphere
Catalog Associate/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2016, május 26.
I gained of experience in customer service and management at this company. I made a lot of friends hers and learned how to be a leader
co worker interaction
hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
they are ok to work for
Pricing- Signing/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2015, szeptember 13.
They work you hard and you never get any were. they like to hire people that don't know how to work as a team. I worked there for over ten years. I love the customer but hated being told to get them in and out quickly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van