Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chattanooga, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chattanooga, TN43 értékelés
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very demanding and hot with no A/C the mangers will switch everyday sum were nice and some were very rude and over the top about there job I really didn't like it once it got to the end of my assignment because it was around the holidays and everyone was stressed out about the business and how sales were going so it was a good experience in the beginning but at the end everything got ruff
Munkahelyi kultúra
You automatically start at $8.00 and every April you get an increased wage based on your review by management. Every month the store celebrates all the associate's birthdays by purchasing a giant cake. Every three months the store has a potluck or BBQ. Some managers try to control and are extremely overbearing toward associates. The store is very diverse and many associates speak different languages and can converse with customers to help with the shopping experience.
Overall, after working at JCP for almost 4 years and seeing multiple managers come and go, never a stable environment for workers since my store is full of drama, and no room for growth for associates to become managers. Workplace feuds are handled very poorly, with some workers being wrongly fired due to loss prevention "claims." Also, loss prevention at the store is overrated and they are cruel toward associates when it comes to purchases and parking areas at night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to get started at or to just have a part-time at, other than that if you are looking for a job to maintain a family or just yourself it would be tough with the pay.
flexible
pay
Meet a lot of people
See a lot of fashion

I worked in the shoe department. Hardest part of working there was Holiday season it was hectic. You tend to run out of sizes, lose the right to the left, someone may go home with 2 right shoes, we may sale out completly ect,,,
great discounts
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful management , rude people. No one is helpful they are in no way , shape or form flexible with scheduling. Incredibly rude to teenagers even if they are their employees.
you get to clock out
you have to work there
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Window Covering Sales
Options for window coverings

Good training and management

Practiced diversity

Commissions and subsequent squabbles

Helping folks with home decor
Shopping Discounts
Evening and Weekend Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
my job is not very hard just time consuming
The people i work with are very nice.

The customers are very nice too.

The management seems to listen to the associates attentively and tries to have an open door policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the 1st Job I ever had and I loved it. I was still in high school so they worked with my schedule. They are awesome employers and I would recommend this job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of hours. Lack of direction. Understaffed. Stressful. Crying children. Sweaty hot camera rooms. Low pay. Rude customers. I was assaulted by a customer. I was not told I was fires or laid off they just stopped calling me to come in. Am currently suing lifetouch for providing an unsafe work environment. Hopefully this helps anyone looking to apply. You're not a photographer you're only allowed to photograph on auto and edit with what they choose, parents will get upset over their coupons, unrealistic sales expectations which is mostly what you'll be doing; selling to customers and basically lying "oh I can give you this coupon so you'll save so much!" ... It's not a coupon. It's always 40% off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical work day mainly involved maintaining the appearance of the dress shirt tables. I learned the proper way to recover and fold dress shirts to have an outstanding appearance. The management team was not very coordinated, and never on same page. The hardest part was dealing with managers with conflicting interests having to decide which one to follow. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping large groups for weddings (I was in the men's department) or other events.
Learning customer service
Kontra érvek
Low pay, low weekly hours, no room for raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work. Can be tiring but the job is well worth it. You have fun capturing memories for families they can hold onto for years to come.
Pro érvek
Breaks, playing with children and being creative
Kontra érvek
Can get stressful but what job can't?
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a seasonal position, however, the work environment could have been more friendly. The people I worked with were okay, but the manager was unprofessional and teased us all the time.
Discounts
Rude Manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was awesome. I enjoyed the guests, my peers, and my manager. I wish I could have spent more time here but I was offered another position with more benefits and additional pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What used to be a fun place to work, has become very stressful. When I first started, it was all about Teamwork. Now there are so few scheduled that nothing is accomplished in a timely manner. Always being pulled away from my dept to cover an absentee position. The pride I took in knowing my dept was clean, well stocked and set according to plan, was taken away, due to the fact that I was always needed elsewhere. They even took the registers out of my dept. Customers who needed that one on one service, now found themselves abandoned.
They offered benefits
Kontra érvek
Available hrs. Lack of management support and supervision.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great group of people to work with. no complaints
The managers were great.

i ran the register in my department with another lady. We straightened our areas.
people
Kontra érvek
retail hours with kids at home
best work environment
treated all employees like family

great hours

benefits

had to close our store along w 200 other JCP

like the brand quality

hated that it closed
Pro érvek
good
Kontra érvek
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP a lot. The people are very easy to work with. We have a new General Manager that cares about the associates and the customers. The hardest part of the job was saying goodbye. The most enjoyable part of the job was saving the company money and reducing shrink.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At jcpenny's It wasn't bad working there. but they need their budgeting and hiring together. I left because they did not give me enough hours because of something that was going on with the company
Pro érvek
breaks were good, it was neat
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
the typical day consisted of me clocking in and then interacting with customers showing them the ins and outs of our furniture pieces eventually persuading the customer to buy. if no one was buying then id go help out at other departments to stay busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
i looved working at jcpenney. i loved all my coworkers. there was room to grow, but only if you were a favorite. they say you get annual raises but 85 cents in 6 years doesnt really make a good difference when you have a family to support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having worked for JCPenney for 22 years, I have learned a lot about handling people in good and difficult situations.

I have worked on the sales floor as a sales Associate and as a Supervisor. I have worked in Visual Merchandising as a specialist and as the Supervisor over the team.

I feel that I have compiled an interesting and varied set of skills

A day could consist of a floor set, putting new merchandise out, taking care of customers, and associates.
Pro érvek
I learned a lot and it was fun and challenging.
Kontra érvek
Some of the Managers that I have worked with over the years.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés