JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charleston, WV

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney used to be a store of standards. Sadly no longer the case.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2019, szeptember 22.
I used to love working for JcPenney and was proud of our stores. Our standards were high and we truly tried to uphold the motto. Sadly we are hanging on by a thread. In my opinion, the reason is because we have abandoned our core standards and our focus on customers. Now we are asked to do more with less people, less time, and less work hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management at local store, but good company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2018, augusztus 4.
I always felt JC Penney had a good set of values as a company. They treated their employees well and used positive reinforcement to achieve credit goals. There was a sense of competition within the store on who could get the most credit. However, the store manager at the time was not great. The entire management team didn't work well.
Extra $2 per credit app on the check, other rewards for credit
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employees and managing staff!
Senior Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV/ Rome, GA2018, június 30.
Provide hair services to clients schedule for appointments. responsible for productivity rates, client data, production demos and retail sales. I learned the appropriate techniques to craft my passion for hairstyles, colors, and cuts.
teamwork!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place but required a good days work.
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2018, január 30.
Starting at 8 AM, checking store for opening at 10 AM. Stock the checkout areas with necessary office supplies to run efficiently. I learned that it is important to have customer satisfaction.
Other management staff was usually available when needed. We all had personal pagers and could reach someone immediately if needed, included security. Nothing was really hard, but we did have to work on keeping each area staffed as needed. Keeping every thing running smoothly and make sure customers were being taken care of efficiently was the most enjoyable part of the job. Although, I did enjoy doing some office duties, such as keeping track of associates training for register and ongoing training for the products we carried.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedules, being allowed to do your job efficiently.
Kontra érvek
Would rather not work nights.
fun work place
Part-time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2017, október 31.
come in help straighten up store keep cashier area clean, help with maintaining store during the shift, help costumers find products, run the cashier.
safe
pay
underproductive
Sales Associate/Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2017, július 10.
overwoked; sales, cashier and photographer all in one work day
never really learned the job effectively, just thrown in the position
really hard to get children to smile and then sell the parents the pictures
discounts in the store
no benefits, overworked
Easy and stress-less job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2017, május 9.
Only time the place is really busy is around black Friday's. Most of the time it is pretty mellow and full of free time. Checking out customers and folding clothes makes the job a pretty easy and work friendly environment.
Pro érvek
Break rooms, free merchandise on holidays, discount
Not alot of hours
2,0
productive workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2016, szeptember 2.
Coming in, I keep saying Hello to everyone I meet, whether customers, associates,supervisors, the manager and the maintenance people. Once ready, I clock in and directly to the floor. What is the target of the day? was it busy? everything is Ok? I need answers.

In terms of traffic, departments differ. The Men's department is the busiest and the women's shoes and jewelry are the slowest.

The manager, supervisors, and coworkers are friendly. However, some are not.

This business asks you to utilize all your marketing skills in order to arrive at the satisfaction of a customer. Once you do results will come. Your interpersonal skills and your personality play main role in problem solving.

The hardest part of the job comes when you don't have enough information about what you are doing and when you don't get enough customers to reach your goal, or when the communication is difficult with supervisors.

you need to know the nature of the department you are in, the type of customers you have, how to reach to your daily and weekly goals despite the less number of customers you might have in comparison with other departments.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the communication with customers, coworkers, supervisors, and with manager at times.

I like the people in JCPenney. I enjoyed working there.
25% discount on purchases
short breaks
Jc Penney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2015, november 2.
Pleasure working with the public and using outstanding customer services skills. Great place to use your creative and multitask abilities. Acknowledgement
Advancement, Acknowledgement
Pay
Productive workplace
Juniors Department Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2015, augusztus 3.
It was fast paced and enjoyable. I did not enjoy getting clothes and returning them back to the fitting rooms. I sometimes had to close, which meant I had to count the registers. I really llike my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Duties included unloading merchandise, and stocking
inventory control, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2014, október 6.
We had trucks almost everyday. We would unload the truck, separate the merchandise according tot departments, and then take to sales floor to stock. The co-workers I had made the job fun and exciting. The hardest part of the job was being there at 5am to start working.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good co-workers and managment staff
Warehouse Merchandise Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2014, augusztus 21.
Enjoyed the friendliness and fun of everyone when breaking down pallets.
Pro érvek
always something different to do at work
Kontra érvek
got to be hectic, sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Loved my co-workers
Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2014, július 27.
Typical day dealt with signing all the information in the store and making sure my division was set. Marking clearance and other things they find wrong in my area.
Free lunches
pay, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Loved
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2014, július 18.
I wish I did not have to relocate I would have definitely remained on this job with this company forever... I love JCP
Alright place
Stockroom Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2014, február 3.
I was seasonal so I have limited views on how the atmosphere was, but there should been more stockers when considering how many items of merchandise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work with great people.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2013, szeptember 19.
I learned a lot about customer service and dealing with the public. I loved the people I worked with it was a great work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for.
Assisting customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2013, augusztus 21.
Very pleasant environment. Assisting customers with lingerie and everyone was team players.
Teamwork
No negative comments
Sales of Fine Jewerly
Fine Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2013, május 16.
Selling in an aggressive invironment-challenging. Great bosses and fun place to work.
it was a bussy work day
sales and stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2012, október 5.
the day started with invatory then a staff meeting before the store opened then it was full of helping custamers and keep the store in a save condition so it whould be save for every one too injoy
we got a discont
Kontra érvek
butting up with rude peaple and still keeping a smile on ur face
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Busy place to work.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2012, március 20.
Overall they seem to genuinally care about customer service and go beyond was the industry expects.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van