Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charleston, SC

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 576 értékelés megtekintése
Fun and friendly environment
JCPenney offers a great discount and benefits package. Adequate paid time off and sick leave. Friendly and warm working environment. If you perform well there is room fo advancement in your career.
Pro érvek
Great discount, nice working environment, friendly staff.
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours to get workload done
Wonderfulness
Enjoy working at JC Penney with a great team in the shoe department. Loved helping the customers with finding the best fit and brand of shoes. Find that unlike other retail stores JC Penney trains all they eployees to be the best associates when helping customers.
Great store to work.
Great part-time position!
As JcPenney being my first retail job, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I think what made it especially enjoyable was management. I had a great store manager who was very hands on. I am a people person so getting to interact with different customers on a regular was great. You build a relationship with your customers as well as your fellow employees. If it hadn't been for us having our store shut down, I'd still probably be working there.
2,0
Jcpenney
Good place to work if your only working to get out of the house. If you need the job to take care of your household then this probably isn't the place to work.
1,0
productive
On a average day work was good . This was a seasonally job. The work was easy and enjoyed serving my customers. The hours was flexible and management was fair.
lunch
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work
They cared about their employees and believed in improving the workplace to fit the employee's needs, and they always had the best deals for there customers.
Love it
It was my first job. I learn so much about myself. I learn how to handle customers. Management was very great. I love it. And the people I work with. Just great.
Hour
3,0
Ok place to work
Too many retail places are closing. Retail is just not a secure future anymore. I liked everyone I worked with including the management. I got along well with everyone.
3,0
Jcpenny
I didnt exactly work fir jc penny i work for a company thru jcpenny which i didnt like at all the ours was messed uo and there was mo communication at all
I Miss It!
For JcPenney to be the first retail job for me, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a fast-paced job so you have to stay on your toes at all times. Management was the main reason why I enjoyed working for this company. Unfortunately, our store was selected along many others to close down.
First dibs on sales!
Retail rude customers!
seasonal starter
I was originally hired for a seasonal position during the thanksgiving holidays, for the black Friday sales. After doing such a good job, I was asked to stay on longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work
Typical day at work starts with greeting from management , co-workers, and clients. Most enjoyable part of job is satisfied clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be keeping the store clean and putting up all cleanning supplies in a timely fashion,I learned to be attentive
I grew a lot from this particular job on how to always do my best and to ask frequent questions when I did not understand or couldn't do and complete a task without understanding
Pro érvek
i would bring lunch or eat there in the mall at the foodcourt
Kontra érvek
we however didnt have any benifits or special insurance issued through the job
2,0
A big headache
The start you off with a good amount of hours, then all of a sudden they cut them down to nothing! It makes a better second job. The managers are cold, distant, aloof, and slow to help. Some expect you to brown-nose and that's not my style at all.
Pro érvek
Some benefits, most requested days off are granted
Kontra érvek
No healthcare, rude customers, etc.
n/a
my first time working in retail and it was awesome i enjoy helping the customers put together there outfits and communicating with them
A great place to work
it was a great place to work, I was a seasonal employee if I was not I would still be employed with jc penny
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job
The most enjoyable part of this job was helping out each customer knowing that they found exactly what they were looking for and had a pleasant shopping experience.
Pro érvek
Was able to meet and help new people.
Kontra érvek
The location was very far from my home.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés