JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Champaign, IL

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 973 értékelés megtekintése
very relaxed environment
Manager of Sales Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, november 19.
• Managed the sales team of 25+ members on a full-time basis in Central Illinois’ largest retail location
• Opened a record number (107) of credit cards in a month and was promoted by the regional sales director to lead an employee training on cross-selling and credit card sales at the point-of-sale
• Responsible for increasing incremental revenue and customer retention by building and managing new customers care plans.
• Developed in-store marketing strategies to improve customer experience and overall satisfaction
• Led the asset protection team responsible for creating and implementing strategies that prevented $40,000 in theft
• Leveraged computer science background for computer and systems support including computer and software applications management
3,0
No go
Merchandiser Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, január 11.
The Jcpenney in Champaign is disorganized... stressful.. expected to the work of 20people eventhough you're only one person.. Untrained lifeless zombies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, június 13.
Great work place and environment. The supervisor was nice and friendly, but had a slight attitude problem. Great employee discounts and benefits. Great Customer Service
3,0
Stressful and Competitive
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, december 28.
My typical day is lead on the floor training staff,fixing errors on registers,making sure all guest are greeted and helped,making sure staff are kept on task,selling credit,opening and closing registers and store.
Pro érvek
Loved the discounts and benefits
poorly managed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Okay place to work
HAIRSTYLIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, november 8.
I enjoyed working with the other stylist they were very helpful and nice and the clientele are nice people they were very dedicated clientele. Not a good place to build clientele because you have to have a certain amount of people in order to keep your job. They like for you to have a certain model clientele in order to work at JCPenneys.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
I loved everything about Jcpenney
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2015, szeptember 13.
Jcpenney makes it clear that it's all about the customers but also makes the workers happy as well. They support us, they're nice, and sweet, and actually considers us as a team. A typical day at work was checking out customers and doing whatever it takes to make them happy. The hardest part of the job was that it was very dry. After Christmas was over with it became extremely dry. I loved selling credit apps and working with my customers.
Pro érvek
Free lunches every once in a while
Smelly bathroom
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
busy with change
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  champaign il2014, január 3.
I loved the energy the job brought. I loved the customers. I didnt like the change that the company was undergoing. It didnt have much direction.
A good place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2013, október 21.
I learned alot about how retail works. The co-workers were great. there was no hard part about this job.
Great schedule
Working holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the people that I work with.
Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2013, július 30.
Make sure that merchandise is on the floor to sell. Signing the store for special sales. I have improved my customer service skills.
great business
Sales Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2012, december 9.
I enjoy working for jcp. This company has taught me the skills on how to be a skilled sales and customer oriented person over the many years I have work there.
Pro érvek
family and customer service is great
late night hrs.
1,0
Changing work place
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2012, július 27.
A typical day work open store put out money in registers check call in log to ensure a full staff, plan for the next days shipment then you are responsible for a management duty shift this time is used to manage employees and customer focus then the last part of the day is used in your department setting or straitening. The hardest part of the job is lack of communication from higher up management and the very little training our new hires got after being hired. The most enjoyable part is getting to manage and drive customer service and working with the public.
Pro érvek
store is going through a very neat tranformation
Kontra érvek
lack of communication from management and clear expectations and a lot of lack of training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van