Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cedar Rapids, IA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Cedar Rapids, IA12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for high schoolers or college kids looking to earn some cash, can be pushy about credit card applications and goals set around that, but ok
Pro érvek
Flexible, laid back, cool environment
Kontra érvek
Low pay, pushy about sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is fun to work there fast paced, competitive pay, they don't have you working a set schedule, breaks are not set, six hours and less you only get one fifteen break 7 1/2 hrs one half hour and one fifteen, longer then you get two fifteen and half hour
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was stressful! No Support from management or co-workers, alot of complaining from everyone! Stressful environment wouldn't recommend this as a place to succeed because management isn't going to allow you to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenny's it was a great place to work, I enjoyed the people I worked with and the customers. It was great tot know that your sending home a customer home satisfied.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most employees are young and have to stay after to clean up after each day. It gets tiring as you only get a 15 minute break for 4 hours and you need to keep busy the entire time. Holidays are extremely stressful. Lunches are not paid, and customers are sometimes rude.
Nice co-workers
Overworked and underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there with all the associates. I learned how to redesign a floor plan, how to manage money. Computer skills was a big one that I picked up on. I was in charge of making sale signs as well as updating signs. The hardest part of the job was making sure all signs were made correctly. The most enjoyable part I would have to say were the customers. I had multiple customers request for me. The management there was divided by categories. Management there was very good about working with home life and work life. They made everyone comfortable that I could talk to them and feel welcomed.
welcoming and good ethics
Munkahelyi kultúra
provide customers with products with competitive pay and enjoyable co-workers
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with Jcpenney. Most of the people there are nice and willing to help you in anyway they can. The only issue is the pay rate is really low.
Pro érvek
Nice people, fun, always there to help when they can
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love that it was fast paced working at the hut, however when understaffed and trying to control labor, it can get very hectic. The hardest part of working there was dealing with company policies. such as phone surveys and prcs. (customer complaints.) It was fun but it would be very stressful if you chose this as your life career.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced work environment
poor company policies
Munkahelyi kultúra
It seemed as if you could be friends with whomever you like and talk and have fun with out getting into trouble.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day consisted of opening the store,cashroom and cashroom safes. Then distributing money to all registers. After that I would walk the store to make sure all signing was set for the store to open. I would mark clearance and make signs throughout the day to maintain excellent customer service,
The hardest part of the job was trying to find time to sit with my team members who seemed to be struggeling. Work load was very heavy.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with fabulous coworkers and management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful place to work while still in school
training was great and management was easy to talk to. many opportunties to grow