JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cedar Hill, TX

79 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 596 értékelés megtekintése
Great company all around
General Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, szeptember 24.
Great co workers. Everyone did their part in the company, and if you didn’t know something a fellow worker would help out. Company gatherings. Overtime. Good bosses.
Updated lunch area
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for part-time work.
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, szeptember 15.
J C Penney has been a great company to work for during the last 10 years. They respect my time availability and allow me the opportunity to grow and advance in the company if desired.
Good job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, szeptember 15.
Good job for people who likes face to face customer retail. It is not a hard job at all. issues are JCPenney is constantly changing things to improve efficiency, customer service.However, management at does not provide adequate time or does not set aside time to train. It can be very frustrating.
Great job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, május 19.
Very professional environment loved working with customers and being a cashier i highly recommend working here you’ll have fun also get use to being independent when working here
Quiet and calm
Kontra érvek
The pay wasn’t that good
Awesome!
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, május 10.
JC penney is a great place to work and learn a lot of customer service skills! Management is great and will help you through everything. You will develop a lot of skills for future jobs here.
Unprofessional Atmosphere
Hair Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, március 20.
Ranging from the gossip to the stinky attitudes, the hair salon atmosphere was extremely unprofessional and degrading towards moral standards of the work environment.
Gossip
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Enjoying
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, március 13.
Keep us busy and they nice and fixable.. They know how to make a communication with others and deaf ppl. Because they never experienced with deaf people work.. Give them more challenging for how deal with deaf people whoever work there. They doing great but I miss that job.
Bonus points
Good.
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, március 9.
Very overwhelming . But very welcoming . Meeting new people growing a bond with the customers and co-workers. It can get a little messy but actually putting the store back together is fun .
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
yes lots of fun at times
Forklift Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 18.
Well first every one in my area got alone with each other, we all work to gather fast past.
my job driving the reach forklift load;unload trucks pull orders from rack put up pallets transport from one area to another. we had to inventory every thing in the racks count everything clear the whole warehouse everything out clean the racks top to bottom. I help sometimes unloading the trucks hanging clothes in the trucks drove the Cherry picker pallet jack.
free lunch sometimes
15 min breaks
1,0
The Worst
Salon Manager/Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 17.
Easily put management does not truly live up to the company's core values. When my morals and integrity is questioned I have to walk away I pride myself on the well being and compassion that a manger should have for associates and this is not something that I think Upper management value.
My Team of associates I managed
Kontra érvek
The lack of direction and leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Nice job
Retail Salesperson Cedar (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 10.
They have enough hours for everyone especially if you show them you want the hours. You'll get paid enough and work plenty of hours which is good. Everyone is helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Wonder place to work and grow. Pays Great
Palletizer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 2.
Jc Penny Warehouse in a wonderful place to work and grow. And the pay is good with a good management team. Like place is really like a family having family events all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a very good company to work for and security was there to.
Production Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 1.
Sercurity is at JCPenney they look out for all vehicles inside the gate and outside the gate and they walk around inside the warehouse and outside
JCPenney do walk the employees though the company and yes you do receive discount. They reward their temps as well and do not leave them out on job well done and they train you in different area so you will know all area you will be working in and yes you will had to keep all area clean. You will be train on the computer and scanning merchandise placing ink tags changing price and reworking other mistake that other do and working some weekend. So working at JCPenney was very well a good place to work as well I no long work there any more.
Pro érvek
Clock in and out for lunch was never late back from lunch.
Kontra érvek
Temp did not have benefit like the regular employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company believes in teamwork which goes a long way.
Lead Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, július 29.
I enjoy working for this company because the customers keep me coming back. The work overload at times will be overwhelming and you sometimes feel that the hard work will only set you back because of the work load. Although I enjoy staying busy, I would like to see that the hard work pays off instead of putting you back in a position to repeat the task again.
Pro érvek
Employee appreciation, promote within the company.
Kontra érvek
PTO/MTO benefits, hours may be cut due to payroll or hours not available.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting discounts and helping customers
Sales Associates (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, július 10.
Busy days, answer phone help customers, get there online orders from stock room area, keep area clean and restock.
Hardest part of job is standing on your feet all day.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
No health ins and for part time persons only vision and life ins
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
The worst
Enhanced people skills as team lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, május 31.
I came up with an idea to change the way they calculated productivity for the detail checkers and I told the idea to my manager. My manager presented the idea to his boss as his own idea and they implemented it without giving me any credit. So I essentially quit and and became a claims adjuater
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent job, but not worth what your salary is.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, március 7.
Terrible team member cooperation, mixed salaries, good deals and great employee discounts. My experience wasn't the greatest as an associate who lead the shoe department at closing all by myself. The shoe department was split between two parts of the store. Management wasn't reliable. Customer service was very spotty throughout every department.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productice
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, február 9.
Its really a great job qbecause at the time i worked there i was young and it was alot of younger people working there. Good work atmosphere. I liked that job.
Great staff
Heat
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Very fast paced environment
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, január 22.
Very fast paced environment, all receiving new loads of work daily. Have a quota to meet daily. A lot of bending over picking up boxes weighing up to 50lbs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place not good in some areas
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, január 10.
The pay is to low for the hard work that you will do, going full time takes a long time for workers who want stability in there job training is bad instead of having a manager train you they have a worker train you and some workers don't want to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van