Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Carson City, NV

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Carson City, NV18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn’t have much fun there, it was fun at first but the managers didn’t do anything but stand there when a customer gave me an anxiety attack. I did everything I could to help the customer with any problems she had but I had my manager take over because he told me to take a break.
Good environment
Terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for students as they will work with schedules.

The company requires associates to push customer into applying for credit.

The Carson City store is very philanthropic.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was ok for a seasonal job they push u a lot of they know you won’t be there and they will ask for everything and how everything just a competitive environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP does care about their employees, however Management can be kind of rough. Overall, I enjoyed my time there but mobility to advance was slim to none unfortunately.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
honestly a good place to work unless you are a stocker or in a department that doesn't make much. hours will always be cut and sometimes managers can be a pain.
nice enviroment
hours are never secure
Munkahelyi kultúra
I get moved through the store why demanded to finish projects, training is much, u learn over time but i didn't get much training to begin with. Poor pay, no chances to advance, and not awarded or praised for doing a good job. Poor pay, places like target pay 11 dollars a hour and give u more hours, and i get a low payment of 9$ a hour with no chances for more hours.
discount on jcpenny products
poor job environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone Dreads retail in my own opinion. JCP is really good during holidays and thats about it. They play with your hours constantly and they promise you advancements but do not follow through.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible pay and hours. the management doesn't really care about you or your needs. they schedule you the worst possible shifts that are the opposite of what you say you can work.
good discounts
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay and the hours are not for the independent. There is never a week beside black Friday that I get more then about 16 hours and the pay maximum for any associate regardless of qualifications and time spent with the companyis less then $10/hr. It seems like every section of supervision all the way up to the CEO is under new ownership and they change their own policies more then people change their clothes in a year, all the while still asking of a professional work ethic from everybody but the teenagers making it so difficult to begin with. Also, since the scheduling is different from week to week and only released in two week increments it's really hard to plan for anything or even keep track of the days. Not like I could ever take a day off anyway because it's not paid for at all and my yearly salary is just under 1/2 the yearly rental cost for section 8 housing (1 bed upstairs) in the cheapest part of the state.
Im not technically homeless
Kontra érvek
Missing litterally every family event and holiday
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace. A lot of customers . I had to leave but wanted to stay. The insurance was not affordable at that time.I had fun we shared the work load.
Half hour lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was fun to work at only because I got along really well with my coworkers. Management was uptight, not very understanding, and not very patient with new employees. Employees to them are disposable and there will always be another.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JcPenny sucked, they're all stuck up little witches who talk about everyone. Most of them are so disrespectful and rude, worst job ever. They have no humor, and they are constantly thinking they are superior even the boss. shes a douche
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Jcpenney Salon for a long time. The amount of foot traffic and all the tools the company provides to help you build your clientele, is amazing. You get to create your schedule, benefits, 401K, plus a store discount. The only downside to working here was the pay compensation. They no longer did hourly+commission, it was just hourly and everyone had to start from the bottom and work their way up again to higher pay. It was minimum wage. I feel that with some stylists' including myself, whom had a large clientele and provided a lot of services for the company everyday, week, month, and year, should have been viewed differently as far as pay went. I was no longer able to afford to work there and take care of my household. It was devastating to say the least, because I thoroughly enjoyed working there and management was great to their employees.
Pro érvek
Catered lunches and store discounts!
Bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work will be just making lots of collection calls throughout the day and taking payments.
What I learn at paycheck advance was working with collection software and sometimes on connecting phone lines to cricket at the time paycheck advance was providing them in stores.

Management were will good work ethics and very nice.

The hardest part of the job was having to make lots and lots of collection calls everyday when they don't pick up their phones or that they get disconnected and no ways of contacting.

The enjoyable part of the job was having some great customers that you will know at times.
good co-workers
Kontra érvek
no breaks and will always work alone
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in the stockroom was a time to get things done behind the scenes of the store, loved every minute of working at JC PEnny
Pro érvek
working in the backroom with a few people handling merchandise to be sent to the floor, great times for having associate appreciation nights, great sales and discounts
Kontra érvek
at times some of the work was very hard, some lifting that required two people, that might have taken away from what could have been easier with a little more thought
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the atmosphere, people and customers. For the most part it was enjoyable. A usual customer service job. But I loved the most being able to work with others and myself. Helping other people was a big factor. Weather it was a customer or another employee, I was always right there trying to help with an answer or even find the answer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the type of job for someone who is retired, and looking for extra income, a teenager for something part-time, but if you are of another age group, this may not be the choice for you, especially if you are trying to make a living for yourself and your family. There are really no raises, we received no bonuses around the holidays like with other companies, and they do not give you really any hours. A lot of times you are on an on-call basis, meaning if they need a person to cover a shift, they will call you. Around Christmas it was great, got plenty of hours and over-time, but afterwards and the other times, when we should have been busy, not so much. Let's see... if you have plenty of experience in retail and with the company, it doesn't always count for you getting a promotion. There was a lot of favoritism that went on, and they made poor choices by this, just by promoting teens to managers, and others who did not have much experience, schooling, nor training to hold such a position. What they did do, which was nice of them, every year before Christmas, we had a party for the entire store as a thank you for everything we did that year. The hardest part was nothing much, just trying to squeeze hours of the management, because they claimed there weren't very many, that was because I saw them giving them to the new people. I catch on quickly with work, so for me this job was a breeze, I have done it for so long that it was very much of a routine for me on an everyday basis. My friends, the co-workers who were genuinely kind, and a lot of the customers- these are the ones - több...
Pro érvek
Parties from time to time, extra money on your paychecks from credit and catalog sign-ups and referrals
Kontra érvek
short lunches, little or no hours, no raises or bonuses
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired at JC Penny to work for the Christmas Season. After a few months, I was laid off. I didn't really get anything out of the job besides money.
okay pay