Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Carson, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Carson, CA35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Jcp
Overall it has been a good experience just like every job there are hiccups but I’ve been able to move up into new positions. I would like the pay to be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
They care about you, and help you
All management is very helpful and they care about you, always asking you if you need something or if you’re happy working there.
Great company
Love the company just need a bit more pay and more hours but other than that everything is good with the company I love the people I work with we can have our ups and downs but we stick together we help each other and we always have something new going on and fast pace your day goes by so soooo fast and once you notice your out.
Great at solving problems
They try their best to make the customers leave satisfied. They also try to accommodate the employees. They are very clean. The employees are very helpful.
Growth
Room for growth if you work hard and put in your time you can achieve anything its all in your mind.Determination and sacrafices I worked for 10 years for this company. I can say I am blessed to have amazing managers who helped me grow. I worked every job position sephora inside jcpenney has to offer.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun and Friendly
The experience was fun and offered a lot of opportunities to move up. The coworkers were nice and friendly. They encouraged a positive attitude and trained us for excellent customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication amongst management
There is a serious lack of communication amongst management that causes problems on a daily basis. The messages are not consistent and it hinders productivity as well as causing conflict amongst employees. One supervisor will tell an associate to do one thing and a manger will tell the same associate to do something else. They also put unrealistic expectations on employees demanding that goals be met despite not having the proper resources.
Flexible schedules
Hours fluctuate
Workplace
While providing customer service throughout the store I also took a cashier's position along with learning the position of an assistant manager. Maintain incoming and outgoing customer shipment.
Seasonal Position
Despite the position being seasonal. Management stressed that if sales goals are met, and ICaps a made frequently then the position is made permanent. However this information is completely false. Management utilizes favoritism regardless of employment performance and or customer service
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, however, management have went sour.
I loved working at JcPenney, I've been with them for almost 3 years or 4. At first, I felt it was a great environment, I've made great friends and the pay was ok. However, with the time came, the hours started to decrease because we had too many hires and the management was getting more poor every time. So I decided to look for other ventures where I can give all of my hard work and feel I'm getting the right share of pay instead of overworking myself for low pay.
Pro érvek
friendly coworkers, great rapport of converstation, easy work.
Short breaks, wanting to work faster than normal in less 4 hours of shifts
productive work environment
Providing an Excellent service for customers and associates
Handling cash and maintaining accurate draws and deposit by following internal cash handling policy accurately

Maintaining Sales Rack with proper merchandise

Establishing credit accounts

Assisting with Catalog purchases, and notifying customers when orders arrive

Call Center, Transfer Calls, Page Manager/Associates

Filing Receipts and Confidential documents
Fun place to work at.
Assist customers in purchases, merchandise stock shelves. Making customers feel welcomed and treat them like family. What I learned is how to deal with tough or rude customers in a professorial manner.
Pro érvek
Being able to make a customer happy and satisfied.
Kontra érvek
Dealing with rude customers.
Productive and Fun Place to begin a career
A typical Day at JCPenney:
JCPenney is a creative and fun environment to work it. Retail itself is not an easy task. At JCPenney was taught how to be a great leader and role model to others. The skills and knowledge obtained in this field helped me realize the type of career i seek. They are extremely CUSTOMER SERVICE focused, Friendly and they prepare you to be the best you!
Easy work
I like working there because its easy work but , the hours are very bad. My schedule right now is just 2 days with 4 hour shift. It's like this year round, holidays you get really good hours buts that's it.
easy work
Not so many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, exciting, engaging retail environment
Check results. Plan for the day. Ability to manage through challenges that may arise. Proactive in taking action to deliver positive results. Engage associates to model a positive work environment. Most importantly, I learned how to manage high level and be more productive by managing through my associates. Train and develop associates to promote and grow as leaders with the company.
High-level management, Associate Engagement
Work-Life out of balance
Fun environment
I learned about sales and credit applications.
Management was great and understanding.

I learned how to display items on the sales floor and color coordinate.

I also learned how to complete online orders.
Pro érvek
fun environment, easy work.
Kontra érvek
you must work weekends and holidays.
1,0
dont have good mangement
Place to work when your 16 , not good pay , not good management , employees are intolerable. Place needs to be rectified or shut down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant environment new sales items what sales the best.happy customers
wonderful atmosphere, the customer come first always,friendly staff .the most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying my customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace environment
Fun workplace allowing associates to participate in various events depending on the topic of the month. Management fosters a diverse culture where everyone is included and encouraged to participate. Not all about numbers and sales, but developing and empowering associates. Work as a team to achieve overall result. Deal with challenging situations and difficult customers, but that is expected in large retail companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A little hectic, but a lot of fun
Associates whom I had the pleasure of working with were phenomenal. On occasion I came across customers who required a little more patience and time. Overall the amount of positive vibes I received from others helped make the day or evening run smoothly.
Work environment
A few angry customers
managment
was an okay place , first job . didnt know what to expect . but it could have gotten better , not really a career field . atleast not for me , peopel were friendly , co workers and stuff .
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés