JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Carbondale, IL

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2019, június 18.
Typically you would arrive to work and do hair. Color, cut, perm whoever was on your book. The hardest part of the job was sometimes the unorganized ways of the store. I really enjoyed getting to do hair and learn about each client and help them however they needed helped.
good environment
lack of clientele
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Friendly, excepting environment,
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2019, április 17.
Some areas need improvement, But with room for improvement gives associates a chance to find a solution that will benefit the team. Leaves room for discussion to consider all sides of the table. Learning what works and what does not. Understanding Differences is what makes a lasting impression, and makes a healthy work environment go round.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the people I worked with
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2019, január 31.
I enjoyed my time working with my coworkers.
Management could use some work. Don't tell your employees that they're going to get a promotion and then give it to someone else.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work, not enough leadership
Appliance Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2018, november 16.
The workload has never been larger said a 16 year veteran of the company. The company went through a restructure earlier in the year and we lost 2 much needed leadership positions. We are stretched so thin and it has an associate and customer impact.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2018, február 10.
If you love helping customers, giving them everything that need and stay positive, then this is the job for you. JC Penny is an awesome work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Customer Service
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2017, május 12.
Replenished products, came in sorted items then put on floor. Cashier- helped customer find items and pay for them. Pricing team-sort the sale flyers and display them in holders. Customer service - answered phone, checked in catalog orders, returns and ran reports.
Friendly associates
decent if you only want to work 8-15 hours a week
customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL 629012016, december 1.
I enjoyed working in the store but the company seems to be leaning more towards only having part-time employees. They changed their employee policies frequently so you had no sense of security.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Enjoyable
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2014, október 14.
I loved going to work, to interact with my coworkers, talk and learn from my customers. A typical day would be a meeting where we all got pumped for the day. I learned how awsome customers can be and to help them. The Management team was very caring and helpful at all times.
Management bought pizza
Healthcare
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work atmosphere with many incentives
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2013, január 3.
I worked in the shoe department on hourly wage plus commission. Co-workers and management were very friendly and easy to get along with. The hardest part was memorizing multiple code numbers when bring customers multiple pairs of shoes to buy or try on. Most enjoyable part was the commission on all sales.
Pro érvek
hourly wage plus commission and other incentives
Kontra érvek
i do not believe the department offers commission to its sales associates anymore
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job experience depends on your store manager
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2012, október 2.
JCPenney was once a great place to work for. However, due to corporate restructure, most experienced managers and associates were replaced with younger, inexperienced personnel. Current focus of upper management seems to be more about getting ahead than the caring culture it used to be. Job security is a thing of the past.
Pro érvek
good working environment with co-workers
Kontra érvek
lack of consistent hours and schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van