Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cape Girardeau, MO

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
JCPenney
Everyday we held a meeting before work. Discussed goals and mentioned out coupons and deals. We gave excellent costmer service to all costmers .And preformed recovery of the stations while working.
Great work enviroment
Family
JCPenney is a huge company but each store is like a family. Everyone cares about each other. There’s lots to learn about every little thing in each store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have nothing bad to say about JCPenny's. That was a wonderful place to work. I would have a blast EVERY DAY that I worked. It's a fun environment to work in. I only wish they paid a little bit more. I switched to the jewelry department and made a TON of extra money. If you work at JCPenny's? Go cross train in jewelry...YOU'LL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!! If you're good in sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workflow is slow. Compensation is minimal. Its hard to get and keep clients. New hires are last to get walk in clients. Have to meet service goal in order to get commission.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick-paced job but with great managment
At JCPenney, there are a lot of responsibilities. An associate has to clean out fitting rooms, greet customers, assist them in finding merchandise, clean off floors, fold clothes, hang them up, and put them in their respective location, check customers out, assist with credit card applications, and perform online orders in the store. While the list of responsibilities is a long one, the exciting people and amazing management makes the work environment much more enjoyable. Working here is hectic at times, but being able to help others find things that they love is something that I really love to do.
Pro érvek
Great management, fun coworkers, competitive environment
Kontra érvek
Stressful at times, inconsistent scheduling
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great staff
A typical day at work was working with great bunch of people. We had continueing education which was very nice to have learning new trends. We stayed partially busy.
Work with a team
didn't make enough money
Productive and fun
Great work environment and employees
Awesome supervisors

Career deciding

Social work

Communication with people

Leadership

Retail experience

Commission
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress, constantly changing, understaffed, high expections from supervisors
Hardest part of the job is the daily changing expections. Minimal staffing and supervision for amt of employees. Time to finish projects very limited, always changing staffing issues and new employees to train with very limited budget for staffing with constant budget cuts due to sales.
employee recogintion
weekends and lots of evening shifts, only 1 weekend off a month
Needs the right Supervisors
There can be a lot of politics in retail. Find yourself and be the reason everyone else shows up for work. Loved the Cape Girardeau, MO location. Great employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is a bit lacking but an overall OK place
Management seemed to be lacking in communication skills so it was a struggle knowing what to expect from day to day operation. A very customer oriented group but lack on the one on one feeling with the co workers. Hardest part of the job was lack of leadership. The most enjoyable was customer relationships.
Customers
No benefits
Not the best salon
poor management and the hours are horrible. If you don't mind working late and weekends then it would be ok. The pay is not good and you do have to pay for your own health insurance if you want it.
co workers were nice
poor management
Customer Service
Great place to work! I would place sales adds, make sure dressing rooms are cleaned out, clothes put in there correct place, and take care of the customers needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are very easy to work with.
Advancement is not possible without relocation. The company does like to promote from within and they do offer a management trainee program, however, to become a store manager or district manager relocation to another state is usually required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never a dull moment with great frequent customers.
Always something to do, never boring. Build great rapport with frequent customers and associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start, no future
* work was always fast paced, which is good
* managers would not communicate with the associates
Pay
Kontra érvek
Lack of leadership by managers
Observe and apprehend shoplifters
Spent shift observing customers. Paying close attention to suspicious behaviors. Finding shoplifters and apprehending them. Including paperwork to transfer them to local authorities.
All About Sales
Most Days at work were pretty hectic and stressful because you work on comission as opposed to Best Buy. I dont like the concept of working on commission because I would rather get the customer what they wanted and everyday was a competition between employees to get to customers. The hardest part about the job was probably serving people who had bad hygiene as a shoe specialist we were to service the customer to the fullest regardless of the stinch. I got along with all of my co-workers. I learned no matter what always thinks positive to reach your goals.
Stinky Feet
friendly atmosphere and management
friendly coworkers and understanding supervisors. Doesn't pay very well.
2,0
Great place to work at
It was a fun place to work, I fit the customers in glasses, took appointments, answered phones.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Watch out for customers and management
Penny's is good as a short term job. Expect to do the work of three people on your own. Several times they scheduled me without telling me, and expected me to notice the change. When I didn't, they called me to inquire as to why I wasn't at work. You are told in training to see ID for payment made by card to ensure signatures match, and you are not allowed to accept that form of payment if they do not match. Customers get mad and ask to speak to a manager who will come over and make you look stupid by accpeting the signatures, when they don't match. Management will constantly step on your toes to "please" the customer even if it is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they told you to do in training. Customers are very rude, although that is the case in any retail environment and is not a direct result of the company. The new changes within the company has made many people mad, of which the customers take it out on the associates, so be prepared to deal with angry people on a daily basis.
free food on many days
Kontra érvek
expected to do too many things at once, management makes you look like a fool, difficult people
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés