Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cape Coral, FL

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 037 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working here. They treated both the customers and employees very well. They gave good Benefits as well but they did not pay enough sadly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney what stands out most for me is the great teamwork. Everyone works together to get things done as a team. It definitely makes you love what you do.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for a long time and they overwork you for little pay. It’s also not a very positive work environment. I would only recommend this job for high school students
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was appreciate working at Jcpenney . such a good company very flexible for single parents, it works with your schedules, good retirement benfit. the only not appreciate they cut hours so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started as an associate within 2 yrs a manager. unfortunately there when a big change occurred may have stayed though if family issues hadn't arrived. pretty good insurance
good discount
its retail
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment. Always something to do. It was very fast paced. Management is good. They just do not provide good hours. Ive learned how to deal with customers,
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was taking care of the customers in every department, working the register, cleaning the store and especially the changing rooms. I learned how to work as a team member. Management always pushed to earn the company more money. Some managers would make you do their work and go gossip to other employees. A few of the managers treated certain races better than others. The hardest part of the job was picking up the slack from the other employees/managers not wanting to do their job. The most enjoyable part was working with the managers/employees that actually did their job and cared about the other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was horrible, they would talk bad about you, and then pretend to be your friend in the same hour. The girls never did what they were supposed to, and if you were favored by management you got away with everything. The store manager was rude, and mean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was great and so were co-workers everyday was challenging. This made work interesting I loved working with new people. Sometimes you cant please them all.
great support
Kontra érvek
cant make all clients happy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Computer skills, phone skills, cash office, balancing registers, reset drawers, bank department deposits, Personnel, payroll, Stock room, return merchandise. Four different positions, Enjoyed working with management and co-workers. Enjoyed working with everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JcPenney was very hard for me. I liked the work and constantly staying busy, but the workers were very judgmental and would talk bad about the customers that weren't easy going. I was outcasted because i genuinely cared about what the customers wanted. The management staff wasn't too bad, but they weren't very honest with me. They had hired me as a regular associate and ended up changing it to me being Seasonal so that they could let me go. The hardest part of this job was the security and honesty because the only people that made me feel welcomed were a few of the assistant managers and the store manager. The best part about the job was the work, i sincerely enjoy working hard and feeling accomplished at the end of the day and JcPenney provided me with that.
Pro érvek
The work, flexibility to my schedule, and the functionality of the departments.
Kontra érvek
Not a comfortable work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenneyshad the top continued education as a stylist and on management. Good working enviroment.
insurance
worked hoildays and weekends
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés