JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cape Coral, FL

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a positive work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2020, január 23.
I worked here for a long time and they overwork you for little pay. It’s also not a very positive work environment. I would only recommend this job for high school students
Munkahelyi kultúra
as far as retail goes its pretty good
Women's Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, június 7.
Started as an associate within 2 yrs a manager. unfortunately there when a big change occurred may have stayed though if family issues hadn't arrived. pretty good insurance
good discount
its retail
productive
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, január 8.
Fun environment. Always something to do. It was very fast paced. Management is good. They just do not provide good hours. Ive learned how to deal with customers,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management cared more about gaining money for the company than their employees.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2017, június 28.
A typical day at work was taking care of the customers in every department, working the register, cleaning the store and especially the changing rooms. I learned how to work as a team member. Management always pushed to earn the company more money. Some managers would make you do their work and go gossip to other employees. A few of the managers treated certain races better than others. The hardest part of the job was picking up the slack from the other employees/managers not wanting to do their job. The most enjoyable part was working with the managers/employees that actually did their job and cared about the other employees.
It was awful
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2016, július 26.
Management was horrible, they would talk bad about you, and then pretend to be your friend in the same hour. The girls never did what they were supposed to, and if you were favored by management you got away with everything. The store manager was rude, and mean.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
enjoyable
Stylist/Colorist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2015, március 2.
Management was great and so were co-workers everyday was challenging. This made work interesting I loved working with new people. Sometimes you cant please them all.
great support
Kontra érvek
cant make all clients happy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Office Receptiontist
Office Receptionist / Pesonnel/ Stock Room- Money (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2014, augusztus 20.
Computer skills, phone skills, cash office, balancing registers, reset drawers, bank department deposits, Personnel, payroll, Stock room, return merchandise. Four different positions, Enjoyed working with management and co-workers. Enjoyed working with everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't feel welcomed, I wouldn't reccomend working for this company.
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2014, június 4.
Working at JcPenney was very hard for me. I liked the work and constantly staying busy, but the workers were very judgmental and would talk bad about the customers that weren't easy going. I was outcasted because i genuinely cared about what the customers wanted. The management staff wasn't too bad, but they weren't very honest with me. They had hired me as a regular associate and ended up changing it to me being Seasonal so that they could let me go. The hardest part of this job was the security and honesty because the only people that made me feel welcomed were a few of the assistant managers and the store manager. The best part about the job was the work, i sincerely enjoy working hard and feeling accomplished at the end of the day and JcPenney provided me with that.
Pro érvek
The work, flexibility to my schedule, and the functionality of the departments.
Kontra érvek
Not a comfortable work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working enviorment , paid education
salon manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2013, szeptember 23.
JCpenneyshad the top continued education as a stylist and on management. Good working enviroment.
insurance
worked hoildays and weekends

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van