Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Canton, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Canton, MI18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice discount, cleans, friendly. If you like to shop it job for you. A lot of stand and talk to customer and cleans cloths off floor or dress room. Christmas time busy.
discount
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was a high schooler when i had the job and worked there for about a minute and it was okay if you are looking to make a little extra money on the side
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just a typical work day to be there. It's usually busy whenever a coupon is almost over with. Workers are very helpful whenever you need them for any assistance
Munkahelyi kultúra
You pick your schedule as you like if you are student. i learned a lot of things and they stuff helped me a lot they had best manager and best employees. no hard job always you will have fun while you are working.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice clean working store, management is always helpful. everyone is there to help you, no one get mad at you. this is close to home, the hardest part of the job is, nothing, it is a great place to work. the most enjoyable is your co-workers they all are nice and helpful, you learn how to work with one another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As far as the job itself, I loved it. For the most part, the staff was extremely friendly but the managers had a tendency to be rude and demanding. They often asked me to perform other tasks that I was not required to do simply because they did not want to do it themselves.
Friendly staff
Poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am always looking to expand my knowledge and experience new trials in life and especially work. I work as hard and honest as I can and am always looking for criticism towards my work ethic so I can expand and build upon my skills. I look forward to meeting new people and to work and build with all my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to work, I wish I could have stayed at this company, but scheduling conflicted with my schooling and it was difficult to correct the issue.
Great coworkers
Scheduling conflicts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the windows department, where I order custom- made blinds for customer. Work around with big sales in order to achieve targets. The most enjoyable part is when the store manager sees my progress and thanks me .
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast paced retail store, with wonderful staff and management. It is possible for quick advancement, but little incentive to do so. Staff turn-around makes it difficult for senior staff, because there are constantly new hires that need training.
Pro érvek
The staff and the associate discount
Kontra érvek
low pay rate and inadequate staffing numbers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is what you make of it. If you are a people person and like to do different tasks through out the day then you will like this.
Understanding managers
Closing the stoor
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being the receptionist at this location, and was promised when I started by the former manager that I would be hired in as a stylist when I graduated beauty school. I was not brought on to the team, but still stayed in the hopes that one day I would. Reception is always busy cleaning, answering phone calls, scheduling clients, confirming appointments, stocking shelves, running to the storage cage, entering lab information into the computers. Great job if you are in School for hair because you can learn a lot from the stylists at the salon, and they are willing to let you watch. As a new stylist in this salon though; You would be very slow if you do not have a large clientele, they rarely get walk ins.
Product commission 10%, Day goes by fast, Given good training
healthcare, part time only
Munkahelyi kultúra
helping customers fun and exciting plenty of hours easy part was helping customers hard part was using POS
discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hoursLearned how to use register and how to work in retailManagement is always nice and will do whatever you askCo-workers are extremely helpful and niceThe hardest part is standing for long periods of timeThe most enjoyable part is the environment
Pro érvek
lunch sometimes provided, breaks, discounts
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
like that you dont just work in one department you get to work and learn all departments.. Co-workers are polite.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work for if you are in that highschool phase again. But I was 26 and over it so finding some one old enough to have real conversation was hard
free lunch when provided
Kontra érvek
sometimes to much work for one person
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fun in the beginning then managers started showing favoritism towards certain employees. I stayed there long enough i even tried to transfer but my boss wasn't fond of me and denied it,
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day during the week is okay and reasonable. Assigned areas and tasks are normally assigned. However, sometimes the company doesn't prepare for if other employees call off. Sometimes doing projects such as laying out the store and redesigning it for the month can be hard but fun. The weekends are crazy and sometimes under-staffed, especially in the women's department, which is always packed. Another associate won't be scheduled to come in until fours, which you may only have another two hours until the shift is over. So basically one can be running around like a crazy person trying to meet the demanding needs of customers.
Pro érvek
offers a great discount and has great merchandise.
Kontra érvek
under-staffed. work-load for employees is unfair, long, and hard.