Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Calumet City, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Calumet City, IL32 értékelés
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a career but it’s a job If the company wasn’t so strange it would be an amazing, fun place to work everyone is cool and laid back it’s just the management they just don’t know how to talk to their associates
Discounts are amazing
Kontra érvek
Management sucks lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
A diverse and flexible work environment. It has customer service and growth oppportunities. They do promote from within. They allow you to learn various skill sets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was alright because I was still in high school while I was working so it was a good first job. Learned some stuff about the retail business. Working here had its ups and downs; especially with customers. Some customers were nice and showed respect and then obviously there were customers who didn't show any the of respect to me or the workers; they would just mess up the clothes, not even try to attempt to fix it, etc. The managers were cool, some just really get under your skin. Overall working here was alright, if I had to rate it, it would be like a 6.5/10, definitely needed improvement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant working environment and friendly management. Rotation of shifts days afternoon, and evenings. Good variety of departments. Great team work.
Friendly customers
Kontra érvek
Need more high end ladies clothing
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was given NO hours for a month then was sent termination letter in the mail that is how they treat temps
also fellow workers referred to LGQBT community as Abominations but i was fired instead for showing up to work on time and asking were my hours went
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY was an interesting place to work. I love my co-workers they were like my family. We all helped each other whatever the situation was so I liked going to work. Now Management was a different story there were some managers that were like family and others that weren't. And the top managers were always leaving.
Loved my co-workers
Kontra érvek
General managers always left and we had to start all over!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly environment, great management with positive attitude. Fast paced but well organized. Other employees problematic but avoidable. With understanding and flexible hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always busy, always something to do. I got plenty of hours and they were flexible hours. I liked my job and I liked my manager and other Co workers.
Lots of hours.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great place to meet life long friends however there is little work life balance. You’re required to work long hours and perform as if you are 3 people. The company only cares about numbers. They tell you that customers and front line associates are their priority but do nothing to show you. The pay is sad in comparison to other retailers. The GM only works M-F but expects everyone to give up their weekends
Fellow workers, discount
Kontra érvek
Hours, schedule, management, pay, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and progress if desired. Managers are approachable and willing to assist employees in every way possible. Sore is divided into departments with teams that work well together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the shoe department. I had base pay plus earned a commission based on sales. This was a difficult task due to the shoes being high priced and out of style. We really didn't get any action in this department and when I tried to help in other departments I was told not too. It is a good job for student or first job.
Laid Back, Mall location
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day for me is putting clothes back and straightening tables. I will ring out, greet, and assisting customers. Then I will go in the back where the merchandise is and start pulling. The hours are great because they work around your school schedule. There are great people to work with, everybody is really friendly and willing to help you to be successful. It's a great place to start so you can work your work in the company. In the company, you learn to be patient with everybody and always try find a new way to bring the company up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't recommend anyone join this workforce as JCPenney is closing most if not all of the stores they have due to slowly going out of business. Work life at the stores are very stressful as you repeat your steps and job duties over and over again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people there are nice and easy going, customers are easy going and i loved the dress code. this company makes you feel good about working there. i loved it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience I met and network with tremendous stylists and clients. Became extremely knowledgeable about hair care and body care. Wonderful experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisted customers and handled transactions for purchases and opening credit accounts. Cleaned and organized sales floor. Worked in the recover department and staged merchandise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a okay company if you are in management.
Being a sales associate can be stressful when they cut hours and JCPenney's customers are RUDE so they have to deal with that. But it really depends on the store leaders and how they operate the store. The best thing is the DISCOUNT.

Again if the team works well together its a good fun place to work.
Pro érvek
Discount, they will work with your schedule, free food at times, nice co workers
Kontra érvek
Staffing can be short at times, customers are rude, management wears to many hats due to under staffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at J.C.P Its a Good job to build clients while getting an hourly rate. You will also be able to use your associate discount while working for house hould and clothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working for JCPenney because of the nice clothes, shoes, etc. they have. We got raises when due, you can work on your off days if someone called off. Had good employees and managers.
Pro érvek
We had employee discounts on sale and original items.
Kontra érvek
Cleaning up the store after closing was a monster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
while i work this company i learn alot about myself when it comes to dealing with other that are not the most positive. I also learn more about what it take to run a successful business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provided advance education. Product knowledge was awesome. learned skills to further my skills to compete in the industry