JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Butler, PA

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 452 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very happy to have worked there.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2019, szeptember 27.
I worked there for about 10 years.I was very happy there,and made some lifetime friendships with a few of my co-workers.My only complaint would be that I was not paid well enough to match the additional responsibilities that were required of me over the years.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, good management, friendly atmosphere, associates willing to go above and above to satisfy both coworkers and customers.
Employees are underpaid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I loved working at JCPenneys
Pricing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2019, augusztus 20.
I loved working at JCPenneys. But was very disappointed when my job was taken away. After 10 yrs I was told I would longer have a job. And before I left had to change all the prices on all the merchandise in the store. Working there was where I got my benefits. Was so sad to leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here but you barely get hours
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2019, augusztus 15.
I liked working here but you barely get any hours and they don’t ask you if you can work on Black Friday because you only get paid if you work in the morning or at night
Associate
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2019, január 8.
This job was a part time job on weekends and evenings due to full time employment elsewhere. I had the opportunity to expand into many departments by my choice in order to continually be busy on slow shifts.
JCPenney Review
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2018, február 6.
In my employment with Jcpenenny I received an enourmous amount of training and praise from both employees and managers. Hours were extremely flexible and the employee discount was spectacular. The only con to being employed by JCPenney was that there was almost no room for advancent.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, terrific employee discount
No room for advancement
Fun job
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2018, január 8.
At the studio it was fun taking pictures of families and individuals. You never knew what your next picture would be taken of. There were creative people to work with.
Fun
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great place
hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2017, január 12.
say hello ,
get your supplys ready . sweep , clean stations.
learn new styles
make sure your station is clean .
say good night
discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with excellent staff and management
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2016, május 8.
A typical day at JCPenney Portraits involved cashier work, customer service, and photo editing. In this position I advanced my skills as a photographer, I learned more ways to do photo edits and learned new computer skills such as Excel. The management at the store I worked at was excellent and my co-workers were wonderful, they were all friendly yet professional. The hardest part of the job was learning to use Excel, but the most enjoyable part was being able to interact with customers and learn more photography skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
4,0
Loved working in the Salon at JCP
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2015, május 27.
Working in a salon environment is one of the most amazing experiences. As far as co-workers and managers go, I could never find another group such as this. I loved my job. I only left because the opportunity to make more money presented itself, and supporting three children on my salary at JCP was difficult.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
So much room for improvement
Retail sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2015, április 22.
Great co-workers, upper management poor, only care about credit cards, don't care about their employees or advancement.
Great friendships with co-workers
Kontra érvek
Doing the work for 3 or 4 people and being paid less than 1.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the company is family oriented and considerate.
Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2013, április 21.
I truly love my co-workers. Most employees are very kind and friendly and in many ways they can become like family. A typical day consists of working with customers in item selection, sales, online orders, credit applications and working on assigned projects, along with basic stocking and recovery of merchandise. The hardest part of the job is probably explaining why we are raising prices and the purpose behind our mobile registers. Having a caring department and store manager, as well as wonderful co-workers make an enjoyable working environment.
Pro érvek
the company offers a generous discount to it's employees, and offers rewards and incentives for good productivity.
Kontra érvek
unless you are full time you have little to no benefits, vacation, ect.
Fun workplace
Stylist- Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2013, február 13.
A typical day at work would be busy.
Ive learned alot of new things about the industry with classes going on 2-3 days a week.
My management was awesome. Along with my coworkers
Hardest part of my job would have been the drive.
Most enjoyable part would have been the constant parties we had with our clients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van