Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Butler, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Butler, PA18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP Clearview Mall. My co-workers were mostly kind and willing to help. However, retail has changed over the years and there is no longer much opportunity for advancement or full-time status. In my time there they basically eliminate all of the full time positions and cut most of the supervisor jobs. They just want part-timers willing to work 28 hrs. a week whenever management wants them. At least they got rid of that idiot from Apple retail as CEO.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some co-wokers were fine to work with and other were not. Management asked a lot of us by having people sign up the company credit card and we needed so many a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
at first i really didn't like people. So i thought this would be a great idea to work for jcpenney so i could work on people skills. In doing so i learned to work in a fast-paced environment, learned to be a steward for the customer, learned how to fold various clothes, i learned how sizing works and measuring blinds for windows in the home department, also interacting with customers and watching for thieves.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never enough business for the 36 stylist that were Employed at the time. Had to share work stations. Place was dirty and got fined by the state. They promise a livable wage but you start out at $ 7.25 an hour. Out dated training which was watching old videos. It is like any other corporate salon just over priced chop shop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there, the atmosphere was great as well as the other employees. A typical day was busy and never really having time to not work which made the day go faster. The hardest part of the job was always being on your feet and finding a cute but comfortable pair of shoes to wear.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working as a customer service associate in the fine jewelry department. Schedule was difficult during holiday season. Wages were low, and dropped several times during my employment. Very few opportunities for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for about 10 years.I was very happy there,and made some lifetime friendships with a few of my co-workers.My only complaint would be that I was not paid well enough to match the additional responsibilities that were required of me over the years.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, good management, friendly atmosphere, associates willing to go above and above to satisfy both coworkers and customers.
Employees are underpaid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenneys. But was very disappointed when my job was taken away. After 10 yrs I was told I would longer have a job. And before I left had to change all the prices on all the merchandise in the store. Working there was where I got my benefits. Was so sad to leave.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here but you barely get any hours and they don’t ask you if you can work on Black Friday because you only get paid if you work in the morning or at night
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a part time job on weekends and evenings due to full time employment elsewhere. I had the opportunity to expand into many departments by my choice in order to continually be busy on slow shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my employment with Jcpenenny I received an enourmous amount of training and praise from both employees and managers. Hours were extremely flexible and the employee discount was spectacular. The only con to being employed by JCPenney was that there was almost no room for advancent.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, terrific employee discount
No room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the studio it was fun taking pictures of families and individuals. You never knew what your next picture would be taken of. There were creative people to work with.
Fun
Low pay
say hello ,
get your supplys ready . sweep , clean stations.

learn new styles

make sure your station is clean .

say good night
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenney Portraits involved cashier work, customer service, and photo editing. In this position I advanced my skills as a photographer, I learned more ways to do photo edits and learned new computer skills such as Excel. The management at the store I worked at was excellent and my co-workers were wonderful, they were all friendly yet professional. The hardest part of the job was learning to use Excel, but the most enjoyable part was being able to interact with customers and learn more photography skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a salon environment is one of the most amazing experiences. As far as co-workers and managers go, I could never find another group such as this. I loved my job. I only left because the opportunity to make more money presented itself, and supporting three children on my salary at JCP was difficult.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers, upper management poor, only care about credit cards, don't care about their employees or advancement.
Great friendships with co-workers
Kontra érvek
Doing the work for 3 or 4 people and being paid less than 1.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly love my co-workers. Most employees are very kind and friendly and in many ways they can become like family. A typical day consists of working with customers in item selection, sales, online orders, credit applications and working on assigned projects, along with basic stocking and recovery of merchandise. The hardest part of the job is probably explaining why we are raising prices and the purpose behind our mobile registers. Having a caring department and store manager, as well as wonderful co-workers make an enjoyable working environment.
Pro érvek
the company offers a generous discount to it's employees, and offers rewards and incentives for good productivity.
Kontra érvek
unless you are full time you have little to no benefits, vacation, ect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be busy.
Ive learned alot of new things about the industry with classes going on 2-3 days a week.

My management was awesome. Along with my coworkers

Hardest part of my job would have been the drive.

Most enjoyable part would have been the constant parties we had with our clients.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés