JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Burton, MI

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay job but managers pick favorites
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2019, július 28.
The job itself is okay. Customers will be customers and it can be a bit stressful when you’re the only one in charge of a whole department. I find myself running around frequently because of how understaffed we are. The employee discount is pretty nice but, I don’t feel the amount of work I do is justified by my pay. The thing that has turned me off from the job is how disrespectful some of the managers are. It’s not all of them, but a handful. The rest are sweet as pie along with my coworkers. I’ve been body-shamed and lied on during my time here. Some of these managers are on a power trip and it really shows. They abuse their power constantly. It’s incredibly disappointing that they ruined the job for me. Am currently looking for other employment.
Great working environment
Department Head (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2019, február 27.
Customer service was a top priority. Displays were very eye catching and served to promote items. The customer was always right, and returns were never denied.
customer service and displays
scheduling
My Opinion on my overall experience working at Jcpenny's
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2018, augusztus 25.
Working at jcpennys was just the same as working at home my job was cleaning and folding tables all day and working on the cash register when needed. I loved working at jcpennys they treated me like family which made me very comfortable and happy the only hard part about working there is that i get bored easily and I like when everything is busy so i can always have something to do and we weren't always busy. The most enjoyable part is that we had great team work.
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2018, február 11.
Overall it was a pleasure working for Jcpenney and with alot of the managers there. Holidays seasons were busy and exciting because I really enjoyed helping the customers by giving them a good experience and attention to find what they came looking for. I didn't agree with thecway they paid their employees. When they hired in new employees they paidcthem more than their employees that have been loyal to them for years. I feel that is a sign of disrespect to the employees who give their all to keep the store looking good if it wasn't for those employees the store would be a hot mess all the time. The theory is, if you treat your employees goodcthey will give their all for your company.
Pro érvek
Great place to work, fun, and exciting
Kontra érvek
Need to work on paying employees properly
Great place
Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2017, december 3.
Everyone there seems friendly and easy to work work. I love the discounts as well. You also get benefits after 30 days. So many great perks. And management there is great as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard and never catch up
Lead Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2017, november 16.
JCPenney is a great company but the associate is the one that carries the brunt of the workload. Never enough time to get everything done, but it still needs to get done.
sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2017, november 6.
Greet customers and identify needs, complete sales transactions using credit card or cash payment methods. I dislike hours were based on getting credit application because that was not my specialty. I enjoyed giving the customers the shopping experiences by knowing the products and where the products could be found as well as current sales and upcoming sales.
excellent working conditions
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2017, október 12.
The management team at JCPenney sustains a work environment that allows for creative thinking and generally supports sales Associates. I was allowed to work independently and was given the freedom to make customer care decisions as required.
Pro érvek
flexible hours that allowed me to attend school
salary is low
2,0
Unprofessional work environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2017, április 7.
Very hard to work at Jcpenney very long due to a very unprofessional work environment. Although this is my first job, without much experience, it is easy to tell that the environment isn't professional.
associate discount
short breaks, wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
seasonal
FITTING ROOM ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2017, január 19.
It was great while it lasted. I was only seasonal but the training is great and if you ever need help someone is always right there to help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Decent
SALES ASSOSIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2016, december 29.
The day will include a certain number of credit cards that you have to open, the managers will push you to make the goals, and will scorn you if you do not. Management tends to get too carried away and they will push you to meet the goals set forth by the company. The hardest part of the job is working with the rude customers, and the rude coworkers. The best part of the job is when you make a customers day.
sometimes free food
Kontra érvek
short breaks, rude people, being put into stressful situations
great place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2016, június 8.
I already wrote about job and stated it was a great place to work in and build customer service skills. At the time I valued the company and believed in keeping the values by keeping the up keep of the store in its best shape for welcoming customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2015, július 23.
Excellent company to work for. Employees are well treated and happy. Everyone is easy to get along with and provided a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun enviroment to work in
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2015, április 22.
I really enjoyed working not only with the public but also with my fellow co-workers. We worked well together but also worked well seperately.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Giving assistance to customers was the best experience.
Men's Suit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2015, április 13.
Like most jobs in retail, it was great workers but the management was subpar. The turn over was high and the veterans were not treated with the proper respect.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
management never had your back.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great work place
Replunishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2015, március 12.
learned alot, amazing people, management always add something new and fun everyday, i enjoyed being on the floor helping people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work, most managment was a pain to work with.
Sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2015, március 3.
Good place to work if you have another job and classes to attend.
Most days were less then 5 hours, walk into a mess if it was a end of day shift.
Sadly the customer is always right, no matter how belligerent.
Management left a lot to be desired with few exceptions, usually hardly seen them until they were ready to go home.
Co-workers were again the best part of the job, shared responsibility very little head butting.
Hardest part of the job was the constantly changing schedule.
Most enjoyable part was the time working with other employees.
Pro érvek
Discount, get to deal with customers
Poor scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment with a lot of returns
seasonal cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2015, január 22.
A typical day started with you ringing out customers and putting back merchandise they returned. I learned how to deal with difficult people in a better way. The management was very good at solving the customer's problems in a timely manner. Most of my co-workers were rude or mean. No one really liked anyone who worked their. The hardest part of my job was the days I had to work the register alone when it was busy. The most enjoyable part was getting to meet all the new people everyday.
Lots of hours
Short breaks, return process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back atmosphere with great co workers
Cashier and Inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2014, szeptember 22.
Working here I attended to the customers needs for most of the day as well as cashier and inventory. I learned to be excellent at customer first service. The management was very involved with the staff. The co workers were very helpful in many aspects. The job itself wasn't hard at all, and the most enjoyable part is getting to know the shoppers and what they like.
Pro érvek
holding down the floor in my section
short hours
Shoe Specialist
Shoe Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2014, március 13.
Good job for someone who needs customer service experience. Very friendly management and coworkers. Hours are not very steady and credit is taken very seriously.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van