JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Burnsville, MN

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Stressful work life
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2019, március 10.
I work in the shoe department and it’s just me alone doing everything pushing everything out and also doing shoe on display and also doing sigining for the shoe department too. It is a lot of work taking care of it and I do not feel like I get enough hours to get everything done. The comments some people make are uncalled for and are very rude. Over all the job is very stressful. Ever since they changed the titles in the store shoes is lacking everyone’s attention in the store. No one really cares anymore where the shoe goes. To top it off we have to have a findmore goal now which is hard to do.
No hours
3,0
Window Covering Department
Window Covering Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2019, január 24.
Most of the employees in the department work as part of the team assisting one another as needed. Most share commissions without complaint when both worked on an order.
Personnel are friendly
Kontra érvek
Schedule is not conducive to planning
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and great place to work, staff is very friendly
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2018, május 9.
I enjoyed working at JC Penney and would recommend anyone who would like to work there. You gain a lot of customer service experience and meet many different people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Recognition given
customer service sales mens suits (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2017, november 22.
Good place to work. Incentives and job reconigition is given. Lots of interaction with customers and employees. My supervisor skills are being used. I get many cutomer service reviews that are excellent. Once a month employees are given variety of food in break rooms. Special days of year are recognized and celebrated. Awards are given to high performers.
SPECIAL TIMES MONTHLY FOOD SUPPLIED
SOMETIMES NOT ENOUGH WORKERS TO DO A GOOD JOB
2,0
Just depends
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2017, június 17.
Depends on the people working at the location, management, and plenty of other things. I have worked for 3 store and have found that it has wasted my time. The only good thing is they pay decent (sometimes!!).
Good pay
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2016, október 11.
Fun, inclusive work environment where everyone acts like part of a family. Was involved with helping customers on a daily basis in sales.
Accepting Environment
Kontra érvek
Lack of help in specific departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with a fantastic team that make working more enjoyable.
Shoe Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2016, július 20.
A typical workplace is smooth and easily to understand, the people you work with make working there enjoyable. The are also supervisors who are always there to help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate - Part-time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2015, november 13.
This was a great place to work. I closed most Wednesdays and every other Saturday; I stocked the displays; I provided customer service and identified opportunities to improve loss prevention. I was continually a top producer in Fashion Jewelry sales.
Pro érvek
You get to play with Jewelry
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2015, október 26.
JC Penney has wonderful management, they are flexable with work schedules especially if you have a primary job. Our managers are extremely friendly and really care about everyone. My co-workers were wonderful to work with, they were extremly helpful in training and what was expected in the departement. The hardest part about working at JC Penney's is the lack of staff on the weekdays and not being able to assist customers on a timely basis. The most enjoyable part about working at JC Penneys is assisting customers in their shopping and being able to deliver a great experience and establishing a relationship with them.
Staffing on weekdays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
fun and energectic workplace
Senior Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2014, február 1.
A great company to work for, it had a place for growth and advancement, my typical day was styling, cleaning, product sales and knowledge, customer care and services.
Pro érvek
rewards, bonuses, benifets, great staff and manger, discounts
sometimes short breaks
2,0
What I learned
Customer Service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  burnsville, Minnesota2013, december 27.
I learned that time management for dealing with customers is key. I also learned how to build relationships with co-workers.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very easy to fit into any job
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2013, június 26.
JCP was my first job and I stayed for just about 10 years. I started out as a cashier then moved to being package pick-up, and later to pricing and visual. They always had for for me to do.
Fast Paced and Exciting work environment
Service Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2012, szeptember 15.
Each day is different
Manage people
Analyze sales
Communicate with team members and customers
Provide excellent customer service
Execute projects and merchandise changes
Friendly coworkers, feels like family
people
physically taxing
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2012, június 2.
Assisted customers with sales and return and organized inventory and displays.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van