Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Burlington, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Burlington, NC15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 014 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of favoritism, complaining, and unprofessionalism at my location. Management tends to stay in the office most of the day and gossip. Sometimes the job expectations are unrealistic. A lot of workers stand around and do nothing and management allows it, leaving you to pick up the slack.
Flexibility, associate discount
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, crazy work load, underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store managers and ASMs are great but overwork not delegating other Team members to assist. Do not pushed or make Associates accountable. A lot of favouritism. Overall if your good at being phoney retails the place to work. Great company mediocre Staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a ok job for me being around 19 but I started picking up more responsibilities and such and I definitely need more money which is why I left don't really care for the dress code either I feel like for being a clothing store you should look more trendy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPENNEY the staff was very nice, friendly kindful, and respectful too. The customers was very friendly and finding what they need to find.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a student and working at this job i can barley make ends meet with what i get paid. I ave asked many times for more working hours but i have always been told i can not get due to budget,
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involved coordinating with the other 2 members of my manager on duty team. I needed to check my schedule daily to prepare for the set number of new employees who needed to be in a training class. I had to balance the number based on how many training registers I had in my office. I also had to assure that certain associates upheld their certification status on a regular basis. In addition to the training duties, I had the role of manager on duty. It was a position that involved effective supervision of employees, such as cleaning out dressing rooms and letting us know when were needed for issues with our customers. It was of utmost importance to diffuse the situation and let the customer leave the store without a bitter taste in their mouth. The workplace culture was that of teamwork, a feeling of building the store together. Many of the original employees stayed with the store for a long while. I learned that I was good at working with people not just a coworker, but as a supervisor as well. I learned to balance many aspects of the position while giving my best effort overall.
Excellent coworkers and pay
Kontra érvek
Not easy to deal with benefits coodinator
Munkahelyi kultúra
J C Penney is a quick paced place to work with little hours and lots of tasks. The people are friendly and downsizing by the day. Lots of tasks to keep you busy while you work with customers and tasks are unlimited while hours are very short.
Pro érvek
Work with the customers and giving great customer service.
Kontra érvek
To little time for all the tasks that are required and limited help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Talking to customers, helping them find what they are looking for.
everything, it was my first job

very good and understanding

open

being seasonal

the co worker and customers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sephora manager and employees are very passive aggressive and have no makeup experience other than what they consider to be product knowledge. The only thing they care about is sales and not actual makeup artistry or customer service. They would constantly talk negatively about customers (and other employees) as soon as the customers left the store. The manager and other employees also acted as if training was a burden or if you asked a question about something. I honestly wouldn't recommend working there or even paying to get your make up done, go to MAC or the Sephoras in Greensboro.
Discount, Free Makeup
Negative coworkers, Favoritism of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started at the company as a Supervisor. But due to cutbacks not only did they lower pay but they told me I was at MAX pay. But still expected same work. Still carried keys, closed/opened the store. I do my job and I do it well. But I know more can be done than the company is letting on. Which is why I'm looking for employment elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Jcpenney, would begin with me clocking it speaking to my supervisors and co-workers. Discussing how we hope the day goes by quickly and me making jokes. I've learned a great deal while working in the Jewelry Dept such as the different types of diamond shapes and as well as yellow Gold, White Gold, regular Gold, sterling sliver and platinum.. etc. The hardest part of the jewelry dept is explaining to the customers the value of the diamond and how many cuts are in a certain diamond. and the ct. I have enjoyed working from greeting the customers to my co-workers and superiors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there. there was times when I had a question about something I was ignored. I loved the customers that came there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team that I currently work with is awesome and the clients are friendly, with great personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At work I would do service sales support even though that's not what I signed up for. I learned how to use a pricing gun. management was okay for the most part. I loved my co-workers. the hardest part of my job was standing around so much because I have plantar fasciitis. the only time I enjoyed my job was black Friday I got to be a cashier what I really wanted to be there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like inspiring and motivating individuals. I am very self motivated and not afraid of challenges. Through my management work experience, I have learned to not only show appreciation for your coworkers and staff under your leadership but also to promote personal growth in others
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés