Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Burleson, TX

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
i enjoyed jcp
i personally enjoyed working for jcpenny
i loved the fact that i was always on the move attending customers,helping on the floor and working with my team. it was a nice environment to work at.
good company
it can get hectic
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not the best place to work.
I wouldn't recommend working there. Hours are good but that is about all. management is not the best. Company is more into the money aspect and not so much the associates.
fun workplace
it will be a very good place to work and also the people there are very enterjetic and are very nice and it has good to work and a farily easy job to do
Ok place to work
Fun people to work with, good environment, management wasn’t that great, didn’t work with hrs, had thier favorites. Very rude management, didn’t ask for help but demanded and very condescending
Short hrs
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and you are on your toes
A typical day at JCPenny, I would arrive into work at 6:00 am and would down stack the truck and put the merchandise to the floor. I learned how to be efficient with putting to floor
Pro érvek
Working with the people was fun
Kontra érvek
its different in each JCPenney store
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
work
Not a very suitable place to work if you want to advance. Its nearly impossible to do. Things change there within the company yearly. With every year being more and more extreme.
Pro érvek
Enjoy the people i work with, enjoy my position.
The extreme changes
fun
Got to play with the camera in studio, lighting and backgrounds. Got to create images that last a life time for your customers. Had a great time working for the company.
Great workplace
Everyone was great.Great atmosphere. All employees civil to everyone.Employees all did their job.Very few call ins.Everyone was helpful to customers very kind people.
All good
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work part-time.
JC Penney has been a very good place to work and has greatly expanded my work experience. Management is exceptional, as is the work environment. The cross-training allows any employee to step in and help with multiple jobs on differing equipment. The hardest part of the job is working indoors without air-conditioning in the summer months. The most enjoyable part of working at JC Penney is that the employees all focus on veritable tasks as a group, and there is a real family-like camaraderie.
Pro érvek
Managers really care about their employees
Kontra érvek
Part-time only employment in a company experiencing huge set-backs
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, irritating, and terrible management skills
One manager accused me of calling her a rather harsh name behind her back and wouldn't accept that I never said anything. There was no such thing as respect unless you were the store manager, or a customer, terrible hours, no breaks, no leniency whatsoever.
productivity
• Served on every customer experience focused team, i.e. stock, visual, and pricing
• Assisted new employees on the skills needed to perform the duties in their departments

• Guided customers through an efficient purchasing experience, conducted merchandise referral orders, and achieved Employee of the Month November 2009
Typical day at work
Restocking shoes, answering phones, checking inventory, customer service. I am able to get along with all of my co workers. We are a great team in the shoe department. The most enjoyable part of my job I get to interact with people.
Pro érvek
Great company to work for.
Kontra érvek
not able to have healthcare
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not make JCP a first choice.
JCPennys was not a favorable place to work. I would get schedule and the schedule would be completely changed. They did not work well with my school hours and the managers did not listen to customer or employee complaints. I was also laid off with a weeks notice due to a lose in the position. This gave me no time to find another job to pay my bills in time. Thankfully I was still living with my parents and not on my own at the time.
Fun Place to work
I was working for the company when the company changed CEO's. The new CEO was taking the company in a direction that I was not comfortable with. They phased out a lot of jobs and associates that had worked for long amounts of time were forced to resign.
Fun environment, Great Salon
I learned great customer service skills, nice co-workers, great environment, good experience, got to meet a lot of new people every day.
nice co-workers
part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and fast pace job.
I stayed busy so it was great and I was able to help the customers with certain issues.
Black Friday was very overwhelming at first but I got use to it after the first 30 seconds.

But I overall enjoyed my time at JC Pennys
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp is a good company which is reputable to do good work, therefore we usually receive many walk ins.
I really enjoyed working for the company which has great team players and much ability to advance in skills. I mostly enjoy listening to my clients while i am doing their hair and making them feel like royalty when they are in my chair. The hardest part of this job is the reality that the company is losing business due to the economy which in my opinion doesn't make me feel like the job is secure.
Pro érvek
I like that we do not have to pay full price for services and get employee discount for retail.
Kontra érvek
They have not been able to keep supplies stocked up which sometimes makes it hard on employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for pricing and signing
l• Managed and Operated Customer Service
• Managed and Operated P. O. S

• Placed .COM ORDERS

• Pulled out clearance, price changes and .COM ORDERS’

reports

• Sold JCPENNEY’S credit cards

• Organized clearance merchandise

• Put merchandises to fixture and backstock

• Graded clearance merchandise and price changes

• Activate clearance and price changes

• Implemented customer return

• Managed RE ticketing merchandises that was Not Found

• Worked on the truck and sorted merchandise

• Organized, planned and created store signs

I learned more experiences

About management is not very professional,because the management very easy getting emotional, that make really difficult.

I love my co-workers, they are great and nice people. I feel they are my family.

The hardest prt of the job is my boss get emotional.

The most enjoyable part of the job is everyday work with my co-workers. we have lot of fun.
associate discount
Retail life
Everyday is something new.
Learned so many different process in background operations.
Pro érvek
Employee discount is great!
Kontra érvek
cleaning out fitting rooms during peak hours
fun work place
worked in catalog department. answered phones, helped customers, and made online orders
Fun work
managers were awesome. there really was no hard parts if the supervisor saw struggle they sent someone to help. the most enjoyable was replenishment just getting to work and chit chat with coworkers after the store was closed.
break parties employees
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés