JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bullhead City, AZ

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best experience for a first job
Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2019, december 11.
The job was fast paced but easy to learn. Everyone I worked with was absolutely amazing. Everyone was so nice, understanding, and helpful when needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Temporary Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2018, augusztus 30.
The work flow is generally smooth, and the tasks are generally very easy. The training process was too simple that it made it confusing for some, but the managers were always around to help us. Even on the busiest days, there was at least one manager available. Hardest part of the job was deterring shoplifters when we are busy during the holiday season. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people find simple styles.
consistent breaks
Kontra érvek
lots of area to cover in one store
Good working environment
Door to the floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2017, augusztus 10.
Door to floor unload truck organize the product then take it to the sales floor put the items on the rack. Did inventory to make sure all the items we needed where there..
Good teammates
Not enough hours
good place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  bullhead city2017, március 4.
Jc penney is a good company to work for but in 2008 the hole Francis went part time so they do not have to give benefit and that is why i had to quit i needed a bfull tim job to pay my bills or else i would of stayed there.all the people working there. Was nice all you did was help the customers of what they need ed
lots of potluck lunches
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible, friendly hard working inviroment.
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2016, március 21.
-Typical day was coming in with every one in a good mood with smiles ready to work.
-I learned new things such as receiving a full truck, spw's, full scans, and great customer service skills.
-Management was an awesome different individual personality who all cared for there employees.
-My co-workers, were the best! they all were motivated and ready to work always making sure you were smiling, and always helpful if you ever needed help with anything. They were 50 percent of the reason why I came to work motivated.
-The hardest part of the job, was leaving the job.
-The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers smile after lending them a hand in what they needed. Seeing your manager smile after completing your days of work. And, my co-workers, they were the ones who kept me smiling even on a bad day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Rewarding customer experiences
Jewelry Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2016, március 1.
Working for JCPenney's in this area has been a rewarding experience due to the diverse customer base that I encounter everyday. I enjoy all the areas and job duties that I perform but, the company lacks the ability to have in store opportunities for advancement and keeps most workers at a very part time basis.
flexible schedule
limited advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working with others.
Maintenance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2015, október 23.
Great place to work. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day. Ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Great Job For Young People
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2014, április 1.
I had fun working here. The manager was very mean at the time and that made it stressful often. The people are great but the job doesn't pay well and they try hard to make sure you are not full time to avoid giving you benefits. Overall the job is easy and if you love clothes the discount is great also.
Great People
Low Pay/No Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place, no set schedules, not very flexible with hours, I had to learn lots of positions to get hours
Sales Associate/Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2013, július 1.
* A typical day at work: Jewelry-put out jewelry per company guidelines (i.e. diamonds and back stock), make suggestions to customers, make sales calls to get customers to come shop, back up front registers when three or more customers are in line (if not with a customer)count diamonds, and help keep rest of store looking nice. Catalog: take orders and give customers orders they have had sent to store, answer phones, but now there is no longer a catalog department. Everything is done at the register. Janitor: Clean and mop bathrooms, break room and store, vacuum store and offices, dust, clean windows, and wipe down fixtures.
Pro érvek
Was close to my son's school, manager attempted to give me a set schedule.
Kontra érvek
Work for us adds stated flexible schedules, but not very accommodating when it came down to it. Took a lot to get a set schedule, then was talked to several times about needing to be more flexible.
2,0
Jc Penney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2013, április 6.
I did not like working here very much. It was not structured very well, a lot of the management and everything were very rude and mean.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van