Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brownsville, TX

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Improvements to be made but a great place to start
Job was simple but I lacked sense of belonging and guidance when first starting. I was thrown into work and learned on my own. More training or proper training would have been appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay job for a starter
Good job and was a decent pay for seasonal although cut hours towards the end of seasonal holiday but the savings you can get towards working there through employee discounts are not bad.
nice place to work
works well with schedules, works around school if need be. room for improvement but overall a fun place to work. work environment was fun. loved my coworkers.
great job
This job taught me a lot and was a great company to have been working with. I was seasonal sadly but overall the company structure and business model was solid.
2,0
Ok to work there
It's fun to work when you know your product and policies. Personally I didn't feel I could grow in that company I saw favoritism on my behalf I might be wrong but that's the way I felt.
Flexibility on job hours
very little hours given
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The time I've been working at this company has helped me grown as a person. There is not one day that I don't learn anything new. The hardest part of my job is that I tend there is not enough time to do everything the same day.
service to others
on a daily basis I would take credit applications and credit payments.
It was only temporary while I was going to college. I learned to be very patient with costumers and treat everyone with respect.
discounts
Kontra érvek
i was working while going to college
it was okay
it was ok. they dont really train you they just kinda expect for you to pick up thigs along the way and get mad if you havent learned quick enough. the emploees are bad too
okay
Jc penney was okay. I was actually lucky to have been moved to the lingerie department. The work was not as heavy as the women department. Its okay to work there i just didn't like getting paid minimum.
2,0
Horrible Management
Honestly, if you love retail it's a great company with great discounts. The store I worked in however, was just a overall horrible environment to work in. New management came in this year and I can honestly say, I would love to work here again, but never with the management they have now. They only look out for themselves and they never listen to what associates have to say. They give horrible raises, if any at all, and it's so hard to grow because it's all about favoritism. The store is so understaffed, and a mess everywhere you look. If you decide to work in this store, you're in for a crazy ride.
Pro érvek
Nice coworkers, great discounts.
Kontra érvek
Management is horrible, understaffed.
1,0
boring
tiring never had breaks it was very tiring. learned to use the cashier, got paid very little, wasnt satisfied with my check, looking for better opportunities.
friendly
everyone is nice and my supervisor is always with an open door for anyone. i can rely on anyone to have my back. we're like a family
Ok for a summer job
I couldn't last too long because I was trained efficiently but not by the right people, once i was on the floor another woman who had been there for 15 years taught me everything. Poor training is one massive flaw.
$2 for Credit Card Applications
Staying until 12am or sometimes 1am, no room for moving up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome working place at the Salon
I love this job, from talking to customers to helping them getting the look that they want. It's one of those jobs that I would, get up in the morning and wanting to be there all day. It's a very nice environment and the stylist working there they become your family.
work enviroment
Great Place to work!! Great benefits! employee discount! Great networking opportunities. Jcpenney is fast work pace work enviroment that is fun and always changing.
discount
working holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first retail experience.
This was a good first retail experience. I learned how to fold clothes and attend customers and use a different type of register.
Productive work place
The best thing about my experience in retail was driving sales by giving outstanding customer service. A typical day at work was reorganizing sales floor as company demanded in order for customer to have a great shopping experience. I learned leadership skills, and the rule to customer service which is "treat others the way you want to be treated."
ok place to work
depending in which department you work in, usually understaffed at night. Floor recovery is almost impossible to finish in 1 hour. co-workers are awesome and make work fun. (at-least when i worked there) mornings are pretty slow. store gets really messy and long hours during holidays and back to school. usally given 1 hour lunch and 15 minute break which helps.
employee discount plus commission
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun enjoyable place to work at
Walk into work greet all my co-workers with a smile everyone so friendly start to get my department(shoes) ready for when the stores opens, put merchandise back count our registers money so they can be ready, and help every customer with a smile in any way i can offer credit line to them.
love working
only part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to shop and work
Store meeting for goal setting for sales and credit apps.,engage customers and present merchandse make suggestions answer
questionsand close sales. Run up stock and keep dept clean.

Always suggesting credit applicationsto get more new customers

for JCP
employee discounts
Kontra érvek
not enough hours for employees
Fun Work Place
A typical day at work was folding clothes , doing cashier and checking the fitting rooms , management was great and very understanding ,Co workers were very great and fun to work with ,the hardest part of the job was folding the clothes and watching them get unfolded again, the most enjoyable part was being able to help customers.
n/a
short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés