Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 352 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of favoritism going around for those that the managers had gotten along with. Being in omni meant you had to worry about online orders u had prepare to ship or get picked up. Not only that you had to handle returns too mixed with ppl wanting to make purchases. It was deff not a minimum wage job unless you only had to worry about one position but a few of us had to handle a lot!
Pro érvek
Freedom to roam the store
Unfair pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is nothing bad can’t say about the experience, though the responsibilities we're mundane.It's mundane and employees are forced to smile when they don't feel like.
In between
Work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoy working thereonly thing was schedule wasnt cinsistent. then they would give you points toward termination if u cant m,ake it not until a year in did i find out i could switch or give away a shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work could go from assisting customers to unloading stock from the loading dock. assigning sales associates and floor support positions and task for the day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn’t a Tiring job at all, my overall work experience was good because of seeing and helping new faces everyday. assisting people with their questions and helping people find what they want is happiness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor mangement skills . Not enough training for employees.. And they put you all over allwats making sure u sbmitballot of credit cards for therir company..
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great move around, just a lack of communication between staff. It definitely was order in the department that I was working in. Great teamwork. The people I was working with have great communication. And great personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The morning shifts were fairly slow on weekdays. We were able to finish recovering the store. We were able to switch roles on the sale floor when it was needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work although I was only there for a short period of time due to family tragedy. Working at JC Penny no day was the same. It was exciting great people to work with the company was always helping and getting involved in the community. Loved it.
great benefits an discounts
Kontra érvek
Associates need better training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are very flexible and management is helpful at all times. Most workers are given a general area to work and maintain according to their strengths. A person who's strong at the register isn't going to be placed on the floor very often, a person who is strong both on the floor and at the register will act as backup for the register and typically maintain the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are interested in working at a department store than JCPenney is a fine start. Few days/or weeks you will slowly start to rethink why did I say ‘yes’.
Not productive
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work I've worked and learned every department. Best of my job is training my associates everything I know of my 15 plus years in retail and all I've learned at Jcpenny. Having the customers greet you like family.
Pro érvek
Company have Christmas holiday parties for the assiocates
no place for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Me gustaria tener la oportunidad de aprender mas de las diferentes areas
pocas horas de trabajo
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here, but it's mainly because I have an awesome team. The management has attitude problems and there's also a lot of nepotism. The structure of the store does nothing to support the fitting room, in which case the fitting room attendant has too many tasks to do any work effectively, let alone get customers to sign up for credit cards which they want everyone to sign up for. They also don't follow State regulations for breaks so nobody takes accurate breaks if it's not on the clock.
Pro érvek
great team, incentive to sell credit cards
Kontra érvek
disorganized, too much miscommunication, don't follow labor laws
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for JC Penney. It is a very fast place to work. You meet great people everyday and get a chance to bright someone's day with a nice word or just by assisting them with their needs. Management does tend to be a little all over the place but in the end they get the job done. They treat the employees with respect and tend to shoe the appreciation quite often. Most of the time the issues comes from the employee themselves. I do have to say that the hours are long due to a lack of employees who take their job or position seriously by not calling in or showing up for work. All in all, this is a great place to work part time since they seem not to hire full time workers as of late.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced and awesome discounts
Kontra érvek
Can be stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at Jpenney is cool, flexible schedule,good team members, good management (handful) , but overall it was a good experience working there. Thank you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management at JCP and I learn a lot there.I had the chance to work in multiple leaders roles.It was great company to work for until the company began to struggle.
You work long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
First time doing retail so the experience is greatly appreciated. The supervisors and managers are easy to talk to, you can go to them when you have a problem or need help with something
Pro érvek
Managers are friendly and supportive
15 hours or less each week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working in this store but favoritism was very highly in this store. Customers loved me always asked for me when I wasn’t present. Today I’ve learned a lot and I’m so proud of my self.
Pro érvek
Discounts and ones in a blue free lunch
Kontra érvek
No paid vacations, barely communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come to work on time with integrity and u will work well. Speak well and work to the best of your ability and most of all dont get caught up with the drama nor any fights
Employee appreciation month
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with JCP is stressful. You aren't given the option to work your available hours; you are just put on schedule. Work days are tough because management fails to communicate with associates unless there is an issue. If you ask for help you are met with an attitude. Additionally, management is unprofessional. There days are spent gossiping about employees or yelling out orders instead of helping. Finally, most associates are teenagers that don't want to work.