JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
5,0
Ok job.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 19.
Poor mangement skills . Not enough training for employees.. And they put you all over allwats making sure u sbmitballot of credit cards for therir company..
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 5.
It was a great move around, just a lack of communication between staff. It definitely was order in the department that I was working in. Great teamwork. The people I was working with have great communication. And great personalities.
slow pace
Associate - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, október 28.
The morning shifts were fairly slow on weekdays. We were able to finish recovering the store. We were able to switch roles on the sale floor when it was needed.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive challenging and exciting Company to work for.
Assistant Store Manager Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, október 8.
Great company to work although I was only there for a short period of time due to family tragedy. Working at JC Penny no day was the same. It was exciting great people to work with the company was always helping and getting involved in the community. Loved it.
great benefits an discounts
Kontra érvek
Associates need better training.
Productive workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE, JCPENNEY GATEWAY BRANCH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 6.
The hours are very flexible and management is helpful at all times. Most workers are given a general area to work and maintain according to their strengths. A person who's strong at the register isn't going to be placed on the floor very often, a person who is strong both on the floor and at the register will act as backup for the register and typically maintain the floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Is fine
Temporary Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 18.
If you are interested in working at a department store than JCPenney is a fine start.

Few days/or weeks you will slowly start to rethink why did I say ‘yes’.
Not productive
Nice to place to work
Dot com (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 19.
great place to work I've worked and learned every department. Best of my job is training my associates everything I know of my 15 plus years in retail and all I've learned at Jcpenny. Having the customers greet you like family.
Pro érvek
Company have Christmas holiday parties for the assiocates
no place for advancement
Buen ambiente
Associate Merchandise Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, május 20.
Me gustaria tener la oportunidad de aprender mas de las diferentes areas
pocas horas de trabajo
I loved working here
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, április 15.
I love working here, but it's mainly because I have an awesome team. The management has attitude problems and there's also a lot of nepotism. The structure of the store does nothing to support the fitting room, in which case the fitting room attendant has too many tasks to do any work effectively, let alone get customers to sign up for credit cards which they want everyone to sign up for. They also don't follow State regulations for breaks so nobody takes accurate breaks if it's not on the clock.
Pro érvek
great team, incentive to sell credit cards
Kontra érvek
disorganized, too much miscommunication, don't follow labor laws
Fun and fast paced
Lead Support / Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, február 21.
I loved working for JC Penney. It is a very fast place to work. You meet great people everyday and get a chance to bright someone's day with a nice word or just by assisting them with their needs. Management does tend to be a little all over the place but in the end they get the job done. They treat the employees with respect and tend to shoe the appreciation quite often. Most of the time the issues comes from the employee themselves. I do have to say that the hours are long due to a lack of employees who take their job or position seriously by not calling in or showing up for work. All in all, this is a great place to work part time since they seem not to hire full time workers as of late.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced and awesome discounts
Kontra érvek
Can be stressful at times
its ok
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 30.
working at Jpenney is cool, flexible schedule,good team members, good management (handful) , but overall it was a good experience working there. Thank you
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great company to work for until the company began to struggle.
Merchandise Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, december 3.
Great management at JCP and I learn a lot there.I had the chance to work in multiple leaders roles.It was great company to work for until the company began to struggle.
You work long hours
An ok experience
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY 112342018, szeptember 29.
First time doing retail so the experience is greatly appreciated. The supervisors and managers are easy to talk to, you can go to them when you have a problem or need help with something
Pro érvek
Managers are friendly and supportive
15 hours or less each week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place amoungs associates
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, szeptember 17.
Loved working in this store but favoritism was very highly in this store. Customers loved me always asked for me when I wasn’t present. Today I’ve learned a lot and I’m so proud of my self.
Pro érvek
Discounts and ones in a blue free lunch
Kontra érvek
No paid vacations, barely communication
Great work place
Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 20.
Come to work on time with integrity and u will work well. Speak well and work to the best of your ability and most of all dont get caught up with the drama nor any fights
Employee appreciation month
Short breaks
Stressful
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 18.
Working with JCP is stressful. You aren't given the option to work your available hours; you are just put on schedule. Work days are tough because management fails to communicate with associates unless there is an issue. If you ask for help you are met with an attitude. Additionally, management is unprofessional. There days are spent gossiping about employees or yelling out orders instead of helping. Finally, most associates are teenagers that don't want to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cash Counting Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 15.
My day would start with sorting out the cash that's in the safe and making deposits. I look at the records to see if money is missing or a customer made a duplicate payment. track money in and out of the cashroom.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Cool place to work
Customer Service Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 28.
JcPenney was a cool, down to earth place to work. There was an opportunity for growth and improvement there, however I just maintained the seasonal position there.
Holiday features and sales
Kontra érvek
Standing for periods at a time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job place with no future
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 15.
The management at jcp is terrible and the hours are not consistent and are usually low. Supervisors talk down to you and make you feel beneath them and the store is always understaffed.
Low hours, mistreatment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive and enjoyable
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, március 16.
There is a lot of teamwork, you always learning every day. You get close to other coworkers. Sometimes you either work alone or with others, there is something to do every day.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van