JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brookfield, WI

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
Jc penney warehouse
Scanner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2019, december 28.
The warehouse experience was great, we had to scan boxes off a line, and build them 7ft high, onto a pallet. We were set between the numbers of 300-600 a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2019, augusztus 15.
I was very pleased with how lenient the company was with their work hours. I was able to complete my schooling, along with working enough hours to financially support myself. Another thing I really enjoyed was my co-workers. They really brightened my day and it helped the store run like it should.
1,0
employees
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2019, augusztus 15.
employees were lazy and didn't want to work just wanted to ignore responsibilities and talk on their phones . when customers were in the store employees focused on their own agenda
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with lots of snacks
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2018, július 29.
The job was fun and creative . I had a good time working there it was a far drive but it was good to me. I’m ready to move on to something else in my work career.
great place to work
Pleasant Prairie, WI - Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2018, május 30.
It was a great place to work, helped to advance many skills I had and also qualify me for many more. I enjoyed my time with the company and would work there again.
funnn
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2017, június 17.
great work it was very nice, i enjoyed my self working here with nice people ‘ they was very flexible ‘ hours was very nice checks was very lovely and was able to pay bills
Mall
Far Distance
Good company.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2017, június 13.
This is a good company to work for. Greet benefits, good management and nice products. Its a fun job. Have fun at work and make money doing it. The down side is advancement at this job. You must have a completely open availability.
Fun work environment.
Kontra érvek
not much room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's becoming another big box company
Expert Jewelry Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2017, február 23.
It truly is a legend, one of Americas last company's! Where God is first and respect for family is a must.
I love JCP, however because of society and the demands to keep up, JCP is slowly becoming another big box store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment, fun to work in the mall
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2017, február 13.
I worked at JC Penney over 15 years ago while I was in high school. I worked in the Misses department. It was a fun job for a high school student; I made a lot of friends. Closing was difficult because it was a late night while being in school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many clicks in workplace
Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2016, október 25.
Working the jewelry counter was fun, especially when men came in to buy for their ladies. Getting the right gift was important.
discounts
understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace within a mall
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2016, október 10.
Working here I learned a lot, like how to measure someone for a suit, shoes, and clothes. I also learned how to persuade customers into being interested in sales.
the mall
the short breaks
Busy and excellent team
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2016, március 7.
It was a very fast paced environment and I loved that. The team was very understanding and helpful but I didn't like how they wanted me to be there at 4:30 and I get out of school at 4.
Pro érvek
givng backa nd helping the customers
schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
upbeat fast paced enviroment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2015, december 27.
co workers were nice and friendly. management was not the best, lots of favoritism and unprofessional. not a lot of help from management
loved it
Customer Care Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2015, november 16.
i loved working for JCP very laxed enviroment and great team leads, they hire anybody tho so some co-workers are very unproffesional
1,0
Hate it.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2015, október 30.
The management was terrible, Employees were fake. The job was terrible to me. I liked it at first. Then they started overworking me, making me train new employees & I wasn't getting paid for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun job
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2015, március 28.
My typical day would be helping customers, doing floor sets, answering phones, organizing merchandise, and checking in special orders.
hardly any breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A great Job evironment
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2015, március 17.
The job had great pay,great flexibility,great team members,your hours were guaranteed,your managers were concerning.The job is a great place to be involved with a great set of team member and great customer service relations.
JCPenney Catalog
Telephone Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2015, február 25.
The telecommuter project for Catalog was one of the best jobs I ever had.
Working from home was wonderful!
Part time but full time before Christmas
Co-workers and Management were great!
Pro érvek
The job as a whole, was EXCELLENT!
They moved operations to Barbados
Great Customer Service
Lead Expert (Department Supervisor) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2014, szeptember 21.
Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received. Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.Trained staff to deliver outstanding customer service. Contributed to merchandising ideas at team sale meetings. Resolve customers' complaints and issues in a proactive manner. Supervised associates daily activity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
fun work environment
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2014, szeptember 1.
helped customers pick out frames, place eyeglass and contact orders, schedule exams, check in orders, bill insurances, learned more on how to adjust glasses, great management, easy going co workers, easy to get along with, hardest part not enough hours, and working retail hours, enjoyable part was the learning experiences and the company picnics.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van