Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brookfield, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Brookfield, WI27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 023 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jc Penney is a normal job that has its ups and downs. Sometimes is fun and sometimes is very irritating to even be there. It’s not a very cultural place, only a little diverse.
Benefits and Fair pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The warehouse experience was great, we had to scan boxes off a line, and build them 7ft high, onto a pallet. We were set between the numbers of 300-600 a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very pleased with how lenient the company was with their work hours. I was able to complete my schooling, along with working enough hours to financially support myself. Another thing I really enjoyed was my co-workers. They really brightened my day and it helped the store run like it should.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
employees were lazy and didn't want to work just wanted to ignore responsibilities and talk on their phones . when customers were in the store employees focused on their own agenda
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fun and creative . I had a good time working there it was a far drive but it was good to me. I’m ready to move on to something else in my work career.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work, helped to advance many skills I had and also qualify me for many more. I enjoyed my time with the company and would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work it was very nice, i enjoyed my self working here with nice people ‘ they was very flexible ‘ hours was very nice checks was very lovely and was able to pay bills
Mall
Far Distance
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company to work for. Greet benefits, good management and nice products. Its a fun job. Have fun at work and make money doing it. The down side is advancement at this job. You must have a completely open availability.
Fun work environment.
Kontra érvek
not much room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It truly is a legend, one of Americas last company's! Where God is first and respect for family is a must.
I love JCP, however because of society and the demands to keep up, JCP is slowly becoming another big box store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JC Penney over 15 years ago while I was in high school. I worked in the Misses department. It was a fun job for a high school student; I made a lot of friends. Closing was difficult because it was a late night while being in school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working the jewelry counter was fun, especially when men came in to buy for their ladies. Getting the right gift was important.
discounts
understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here I learned a lot, like how to measure someone for a suit, shoes, and clothes. I also learned how to persuade customers into being interested in sales.
the mall
the short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very fast paced environment and I loved that. The team was very understanding and helpful but I didn't like how they wanted me to be there at 4:30 and I get out of school at 4.
Pro érvek
givng backa nd helping the customers
schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
co workers were nice and friendly. management was not the best, lots of favoritism and unprofessional. not a lot of help from management
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working for JCP very laxed enviroment and great team leads, they hire anybody tho so some co-workers are very unproffesional
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was terrible, Employees were fake. The job was terrible to me. I liked it at first. Then they started overworking me, making me train new employees & I wasn't getting paid for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day would be helping customers, doing floor sets, answering phones, organizing merchandise, and checking in special orders.
hardly any breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job had great pay,great flexibility,great team members,your hours were guaranteed,your managers were concerning.The job is a great place to be involved with a great set of team member and great customer service relations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The telecommuter project for Catalog was one of the best jobs I ever had.
Working from home was wonderful!

Part time but full time before Christmas

Co-workers and Management were great!
Pro érvek
The job as a whole, was EXCELLENT!
They moved operations to Barbados
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received. Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.Trained staff to deliver outstanding customer service. Contributed to merchandising ideas at team sale meetings. Resolve customers' complaints and issues in a proactive manner. Supervised associates daily activity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
helped customers pick out frames, place eyeglass and contact orders, schedule exams, check in orders, bill insurances, learned more on how to adjust glasses, great management, easy going co workers, easy to get along with, hardest part not enough hours, and working retail hours, enjoyable part was the learning experiences and the company picnics.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés