JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bronx, NY

101 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
productive job placement
Stockperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2015, február 13.
A typical night at work would start off with all ten employees getting the carts ready to unpack the merchandize. i worked overnights. once all the boxes where unpack we would have a meeting and would head out to our departments. i did kids department with one co-worker. we would size the iteams and put out what was needed. we also had to take off iteams that were over stack. the last thing we would do was back stock.
3 breaks
Kontra érvek
had to do overnight no morning shift.
Very Productive.
Team Leader / Key Holder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2015, január 27.
A typical day at work consisted of a lot of good judgement and management believing in that you'll be able to get the job done throughout the day without being on top of you consistently. Management always seemed to care and always be there for you if any questions needed to be asked.
Management, long lunches.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Associate @ JCP
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2015, január 9.
it is a fast paced environment, especially in the holidays. Takes a lot of energy and dedication. You need to be on your A game and work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyable place to work at
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, október 16.
It's a fun & a great place to meet new ppl and the customers really vaule your time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Learning Experience for future career
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, szeptember 9.
While working at JCPenney, I learned to handle myself in different situations. Everyday was a new learning experience because you never knew what kind of costumers or type of activities you had in-store for the day, so it was always exciting. I loved the element of surprise! Not only did I learn how to use a cash register, I also learned how to be a lot more organized with my work and better communication skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
NOT TOO BAD
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, augusztus 29.
Management was pretty bad but there has been a total over haul since my time there.I believe there is a new owner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY CAREER
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, május 6.
I can't begin to express how bad it was to work for this company. The Store Manager had the professionalism and manners of a pig. She was rude, uncaring and demanded 100% loyalty (which meant telling on other employees). The atmosphere was a mix of fear, loathing and mendacity. The managers were afraid of being fired or getting passed over for a promotion that they were not very friendly to new managers they perceived any newbie as a threat.
The hours were obscene! Although the store closed @ 10 you could be there until 2 a.m. or later if the fine jewelry counts were off and they almost ALWAYS were.
There was no thought given to your personal life or needs. I agree that business is business but if a family member is seriously ill, you need to be with them. I watched in disbelief as a manager with 20+years with the company, walked out after the stress of a sick parent took its toll on her. She had several requests for time off denied due to various "needs of the business". It also wasn't uncommon to have your vacation cancelled only days before you were supposed to take it or to be called while on vacation to return to work "due to the needs of the business".
All in all, shocking behavior and despicable upper management. And the Store Manager was considered well respected...that speaks volumes about J.C.Penney!!!!
Pro érvek
Pay and benefits, reasonable health insurance costs
Environment, the SM, the Ops ASM, favoritism, hours, pretty much everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace to work and everybody works together.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, április 15.
a typical day at work open my register. make sure i have change for my opening day, have my belongings at my register.i learned to smile at all times welcome my customers to the the store.assist them enage with them .introduce myself and tell them if there anything they need am here to assist them in the best way i know how.my management there nice respectful,kind and easy going they would help in whatever best way they know. customer first.my co-workers are okay they know we work as a team.and the best way is by working together, the hardest part of the job is when is busy.at times people call out and not enough coverage and customers all want to be taking care of all a the same time the most enjoyable part of the job is when u have the right coverage everybody is in on time and doing there job , things go smoothly, everybody happy with a smile and they taking care of of course and everyone is happy that makes the job so enjoyable
Pro érvek
yes we lunches, when we do our goals and parties and christmas luncheons and etc.
Kontra érvek
breaks are to short u eat something fast, and u rush to the floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Work place
SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, New York2014, április 8.
Help customers locate items they would like to purchase. I provided a fun experience with customers by communicating with them and giving them a fun shopping experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun enviorment to work in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, március 27.
I get along with everyone. I get my job done. I learned how to do alot there for my first job in retail I learned pricing signing restock dock work helping the visual team sometimes its nice and the people where great
15 minute breaks one hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amicable work environment, no down time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, március 12.
A typical work day at JCP started with meeting with my immediate supervisor to get a rundown of what the day would like and what department I would be needed in that day. Throughout the day I would speak to customers, help them with anything they needed, and even had conversations with them. My co-workers were very friendly and were good at working together. The hardest part of the job was fulfilling the quota of opening 8 credit cards a month, almost everyone has a JCP credit card these days. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a pleasant work environment, it became a second home.
Pro érvek
On days the store had big sales employees were offered lunch, snacks, and sometimes desert
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Use to be fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  bronx ny2014, január 31.
when i started working it was great. Met nice people and made friends the first day. Co workers and I developed a method to better get work done at night which was fun. Soon the store changed. The pricing changed; the people working in the same department for months were moved and the store environment was never the same. that part I didnt like. I left before the store had gotten worse.
good first time job
Kontra érvek
Changed to much too fast
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, január 22.
Great retail and customer service experience working at JC Penney
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place, keeps you on the go!
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, január 15.
Display merchandise on the sales floor and assist customers with the checkout of their items Microsoft Office & Internet Explorer
My duties includes of duties, Providing outstanding customer service, Open cash register, and ensure a sufficient supply of change, Assist with the display and stock of clothes for the sales floor, Operate switchboard, Assist with overhead announcements for staff and customers
Pro érvek
Rewarded gift cards after being mentioned in customer survey
Kontra érvek
Does not provide part time healthcare
productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, január 14.
help costumers find a perfect dress or coat
managers were friendly and helpful
coworkers were polite

The hardest aspect was making all the costumers happy there was always one who would complain
free lunch, holiday parties
healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Customer Service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, január 3.
Learn a lot about customer service and how to be great associate. Most days were busy but learned most about great customer sevice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Decent work place culture
Personable and responsible Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  bronx2014, január 3.
Good job security but after holiday season hours slow up greatly
works with your schedule
Kontra érvek
less hours due to lack of selling merchandise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
great place to work
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2013, november 25.
had a wonderful experience here everyone was very friendly and enjoyed coming to work on daily basis
great breaks
pay was bi-weekly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
service awards
Pricing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2013, július 18.
To whom it may concern, each day was a learning experience. I enjoyed my job it gave me a chance to grow, my co-workers were grate,., we always work as a team we had each others back management was fine there where no hard parts of my job. I knew what to do each time I put my foot in the door, I enjoy helping people if I could see a smile from each person I helped that would make my day.
service
down size of my job
Pricing &signing best team ever
Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2013, július 17.
They have the best hours, shifts, employees and management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van