JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bronx, NY

99 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 466 értékelés megtekintése
Horrible Place To Work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, október 14.
These people will overwork you and underpay you. All they care about is people signing up for credit cards. The employees receive $2 per credit card that they sign a customer up for meanwhile the managers are getting $10-20 per card
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company's employees need to know better dress code. The co workers need to come on time. Not enough cashiers. All fitting rooms should be open
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, július 18.
Not enough teamwork. Lack of staff. Lack of communication. Not enough hours. Working late. Not enough security guards. All Fitting rooms should be in use not just only one being open. All recovery should learn how to do cashier incase of short of staff.
There's no pros
Lack of communication
2,0
It's Eh
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, július 14.
There's no proper training. They may teach you the basics but ultimately end up pairing you with a "buddy" (who's just another associate, not a manager) who has to teach you everything they know. Management tends to ignore you. They only like to pretend they have a good relationship with associates whenever corporate comes over. Associates are told day and night to push the credit card. If your numbers are low, you're accused of not doing your job. In actuality, no one wants the card.
fun
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY 104752019, május 6.
● Demonstrated worthy behavior and partnered with other co-workers for
additional support when neccessary.
● Greeted customers when they entered the store and approached
customers when they are in need.
● Made sure customers had a wonderful experience as they are shopping
and leave the store.
● Provided solutions when there is a problem that needed to be resolved.
● Maintained in assigned section and folded clothes, pants appropriately by
size order.
productive and fun workplace
Jewelry Department Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, április 4.
I really did not enjoy working here because I was in the jewelry department and it was really slow and you had to be on your feet ALL day, Management was great but did not like being in the jewelry department
great experience
United States Stock Replenishing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, január 15.
this was my 1st retail job. it allowed me to get my foot through the door. i was only a stock boy at the time but was giving lots of leadership roles. This helped me out in my future endervers.
flexible schedule
competitive pay
2,0
Productive.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, november 10.
Friendly co-workers, flexible schedule and knowledgeable workers.
We all work well together and as a team to make sure store is cleaned up before we leave.
Flexible schedules.
Not enough breaks
okay place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, augusztus 25.
okay place to work but not for my career. typical day was not busy at all. coworkers are not usually welcoming as they all have their "groups" and are mostly unprofessional and mixy.
Pro érvek
relaxing job, stress free most of the time
Kontra érvek
mixy employees, biased management, unwelcoming coworkers, rude coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, the current store manager appears to decrease the morale in the store. Creating an environment where there is no loyalty.
Anonymous (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx2018, július 29.
The culture in the store greatly depends on the managers. Many of the managers and supervisors have been with the company and in that particular location for quite some time so there is really no room for growth in the store. A typical day at work is high energy. Running around. The current store manager is very egotistical and not an effective listener. He is so concerned about his own position that he does not back his team which, in turn, creates an environment where no one is eager to go to bat for him.
Pro érvek
One of the great things is that this is a fast paced environment.
Kontra érvek
The company brought in a wave of individuals from another company who, shortly after, left for another company. This has everyone feeling as if they're walking on sand.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place for a summer job
Customer Services/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, június 26.
This job is best for students in the summer when home from college to make some extra cash. Very low salaries and unless you are management, you can only get part-time hours.
Pro érvek
Nice environment for a part time job
low pay, little hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the public is what I enjoyed most about this job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY 104752018, június 11.
I was a sales associate. Mainly I worked in the women's department, either in fashion jewelry or in the fitting room. Working with people as always been something I enjoyed. So working in the fitting room was great. The hardest part of the job was standing on my feet for long periods of time, because I used a cane and a chair in the fitting room would have been welcoming.
Pro érvek
The work schedule was good for me
Kontra érvek
I used a cane, and when asked if I could have a chair in the fitting room, I was told no and that I needed a doctor's note to say I needed to sit sometimes.
n/a
Over-Night Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 20.
Working at jcpenney was good. It helped me gain my skills in customer service. The only reason I left was because of management. Everything changed. The management to me got a little bit more rude. overall the manager I had before the one I do have now was the best manager I'll ever have. He was very considerate to everyone any actually cared about us and treated us like family.
fun place
Mens'suit specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 14.
located in the mall of coop city,it was the first jc penney store in new york city.It was an attraction for not only shoppers who live in the bronx but also shoppers from all the 5 boroughs of new york city.Always busy.
pizza time
limited benefits
Best retail job ever!
Sales Associate/ Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 1.
This was honestly the best retail job i've had. Great coworkers, great customers, and great benefits. If one department is too overwhelming, you can be asked to be switched to one to better suit your pace.
N/a
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY 104752018, április 5.
Working in Jcpenney was a ok job, I had to deal with customers which was the brunt of my duties at Jcpenneys. I was incharge of mainting the front desk.
enjoyable
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, március 29.
Always a busy day at the location where i worked, i learnt how to deal with rude customers and how self-control, it was really a pluser working with JcPenny
This job is trash
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, március 27.
Don’t work here. This job is trash. Managers don’t care about you. They can all smd. Never again will I work for this ship wreck. Close down. I will personally close this establishment down. Definitely filing a complaint to Corps.
Leaving
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, busy, busy. Worked in many departments. Closing is hard.
Part time Seasonal Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, február 13.
Poor management. Management lack skills and discipline needed to successfully create a respectful working relationship between management and employee. Many times missed breaks. Training was terrible - self training through modules within a limited time frame. Company does not learn anything from the many reviews posted online. Unprofessional attitudes of management.
Job for holidays
Kontra érvek
Poor management. Having to review this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, január 29.
i learned that working here you'll experience many different working skills , probably some you didn't notice you have. this job has great customer service , great management and such a nice positive clean area
Munkahelyi kultúra
PHOTOGRAPHER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, december 14.
it was a fun work place to be at; loved the discounts and coworkers.it was a relaxed environment. it was photography job something i wasn't into at first but learned to love it.
discounts
Kontra érvek
sometimes i had to work extra hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van