Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bronx, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Bronx, NY103 értékelés
103 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is structured company with a good work environment that allows me as a future Operational leader to grow to my full potential. I enjoyed working at this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job ever. I worked there in the summer of 2017. Bad treatment from managers and customers, low pay, low hours, unorganized failed to protect me from homophobic customers,
Kontra érvek
Low hours, low pay, managers on power trips, constant hassling for stupid credit card, horrible work schedule, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have no great reviews about this place. Good apparel and prices and discounts but overall.working in there with management was not good. They don’t appreciate your hard work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not treat people fairly... I was fired for a lie... I was told in August 2018 about doing a credit card without I’d... which was a lie... it took manager till oct 24 to fired me... 8 years with a company I gonna put my job on the line for 2.00... 2 months no warning no write up.. Something is definitely wrong in that store.. it has happen to many people wrongful termination...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
These people will overwork you and underpay you. All they care about is people signing up for credit cards. The employees receive $2 per credit card that they sign a customer up for meanwhile the managers are getting $10-20 per card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough teamwork. Lack of staff. Lack of communication. Not enough hours. Working late. Not enough security guards. All Fitting rooms should be in use not just only one being open. All recovery should learn how to do cashier incase of short of staff.
There's no pros
Lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a quick and easy job, management respect their employees and ensure that the employees are motivated. Most needed during the holidays, and may need to consider seniority
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's no proper training. They may teach you the basics but ultimately end up pairing you with a "buddy" (who's just another associate, not a manager) who has to teach you everything they know. Management tends to ignore you. They only like to pretend they have a good relationship with associates whenever corporate comes over. Associates are told day and night to push the credit card. If your numbers are low, you're accused of not doing your job. In actuality, no one wants the card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
● Demonstrated worthy behavior and partnered with other co-workers for
additional support when neccessary.

● Greeted customers when they entered the store and approached

customers when they are in need.

● Made sure customers had a wonderful experience as they are shopping

and leave the store.

● Provided solutions when there is a problem that needed to be resolved.

● Maintained in assigned section and folded clothes, pants appropriately by

size order.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really did not enjoy working here because I was in the jewelry department and it was really slow and you had to be on your feet ALL day, Management was great but did not like being in the jewelry department
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was my 1st retail job. it allowed me to get my foot through the door. i was only a stock boy at the time but was giving lots of leadership roles. This helped me out in my future endervers.
flexible schedule
competitive pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly co-workers, flexible schedule and knowledgeable workers.
We all work well together and as a team to make sure store is cleaned up before we leave.
Flexible schedules.
Not enough breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay place to work but not for my career. typical day was not busy at all. coworkers are not usually welcoming as they all have their "groups" and are mostly unprofessional and mixy.
Pro érvek
relaxing job, stress free most of the time
Kontra érvek
mixy employees, biased management, unwelcoming coworkers, rude coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture in the store greatly depends on the managers. Many of the managers and supervisors have been with the company and in that particular location for quite some time so there is really no room for growth in the store. A typical day at work is high energy. Running around. The current store manager is very egotistical and not an effective listener. He is so concerned about his own position that he does not back his team which, in turn, creates an environment where no one is eager to go to bat for him.
Pro érvek
One of the great things is that this is a fast paced environment.
Kontra érvek
The company brought in a wave of individuals from another company who, shortly after, left for another company. This has everyone feeling as if they're walking on sand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is best for students in the summer when home from college to make some extra cash. Very low salaries and unless you are management, you can only get part-time hours.
Pro érvek
Nice environment for a part time job
low pay, little hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a sales associate. Mainly I worked in the women's department, either in fashion jewelry or in the fitting room. Working with people as always been something I enjoyed. So working in the fitting room was great. The hardest part of the job was standing on my feet for long periods of time, because I used a cane and a chair in the fitting room would have been welcoming.
Pro érvek
The work schedule was good for me
Kontra érvek
I used a cane, and when asked if I could have a chair in the fitting room, I was told no and that I needed a doctor's note to say I needed to sit sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenney was good. It helped me gain my skills in customer service. The only reason I left was because of management. Everything changed. The management to me got a little bit more rude. overall the manager I had before the one I do have now was the best manager I'll ever have. He was very considerate to everyone any actually cared about us and treated us like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
located in the mall of coop city,it was the first jc penney store in new york city.It was an attraction for not only shoppers who live in the bronx but also shoppers from all the 5 boroughs of new york city.Always busy.
pizza time
limited benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was honestly the best retail job i've had. Great coworkers, great customers, and great benefits. If one department is too overwhelming, you can be asked to be switched to one to better suit your pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in Jcpenney was a ok job, I had to deal with customers which was the brunt of my duties at Jcpenneys. I was incharge of mainting the front desk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a busy day at the location where i worked, i learnt how to deal with rude customers and how self-control, it was really a pluser working with JcPenny