Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brighton, MI

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was minimal and hours were shuffled as to give nobody enough to qualify for full time benefits. the requirement and the push to sell credit card apps was the most atrocious part of the job. still feels slimy and underhanded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was quite exciting because you never knew what type of day you were going to have, which I like. I think the most enjoyable part of this job was getting to interact and help customers find what they were looking for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JcPenney for 3 months and i did not like any second of it. The managers were all very rude. They kept you as late as they could once the store closed. I never received or was shown where i could see my paystub, overall terrible work place.
Lunch break
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, long hours, bad managers
Bad management takeover
Not enough hours

Not flexible enough schedule

Manager need to get more involved

Pros are discount

Sales are good

Family and friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work as a front line cashier at JCPenney consists of:
- Assisting customers with checking out

- Keeping workspace clean and efficient

- Answering the phone

- Sorting and folding returned/exchanged merchandise

What I learned in my time at JCPenney's were time management skills, how to work in a stressful environment, phone skills, customer service skills, and cash register skills.

The management at JCPenney is lackluster, with the few good managers being far outnumbered by less desirable ones. Some managers are very helpful with solving customer problems, while others provide no assistance and sometimes fail to even show up to try and help resolve an issue. Some are great to work with when it comes to scheduling, while others will pay no attention to your requested time off and then become angry when you aren't able to work a shift that you had already requested the time off for.

The workplace culture at JCPenney is very hectic and stressful. There is constantly drama between coworkers, with some coworkers purposefully starting it, and it is rare to have even a week without coworkers being pitted against one another.

The most difficult part of the job is putting up with the stress of customers and of coworkers as well.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the employee discount. That discount is what kept me in this job for most of the time that I worked here.
Employee Discount of 25%, adequate breaks per shift
Kontra érvek
Poor management, stressful customers, no sense of teamwork, constant fighting between coworkers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for jcpenney in Brighton Michigan for a short amount of time; it felt as if I was back in High School. The manager who had hired me was very immature and I had perfect attendance until one day while at work I almost passed out. She told me to go get seen at the hospital and she didn’t want me driving because of what state I was in. The next day she fired me for not being reliable even though she told me to leave work and be checked out. Do NOT work for this company.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
The cashier job is REALLY only about getting people to sign up for credit cards. Nothing else gets monitored or communicated about to any degree. Long time staff members are generally rude and unhelpful. Esoecially if they sell a lot of credit card applications- then they can do whatever they want. Managers are pleasant and hard working
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Hard sales of credit cards is really what the job is about
Munkahelyi kultúra
super nice quiet environment super flexible with hours and are very understanding when it comes to sick days or calls off you get paid alot for retail
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at JC Penny. I like the work I do, and enjoy my coworkers. My primary concern is the hours are inconsistent. Other than that, I have been happy at my job.
Early morning hours
Low compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Management is amazing. Job is not extremely difficult but is very fast pace and has a lot to get done. Only con is that it is hard for them to schedule around your availability.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a new stylist it was a nice place to grow your business. Great classes and help from the manager. The downfall was the fact that you have to be open mall hours so late hours on Sundays and stuff. Not a lot of walkins sometimes.
Mall Hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny custom decorating is a joke. As said in another review their prices are so outrages that it is almost impossible to sell and they won't. Do a thing to help you like advertising. They take. O feedback from decorators. As to what might help us sell yet, they want us to do all the work. Door to door prospecting in any weather condition with our vehicles and milage pay is not good. If you note the job description claims robust of professional job resources and tools to help you. My manager was the most unprofessional manager i have ever met and knew nothing about window treatments. They hired her because she had sales experience. How can a manager be helpful to her employees when she has no idea what their jobs entail?? Needles to say this was just another one of the companies stratigies to save themselves money while expecting us to do all of the work to make them more money. I will be surprised if they surbibe another 5 years
Discount
Poor mnagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is brief direction from our lead to begin the day. I execute some of the visual changes in the store, such as changing banners, then move on to price changes for the rest of the day. We all work together as the pricing and signing team.We respect our leadership and are challenged every day to complete our tasks in timely manner. JCP is great company to work for with competitive pay and flexable hours.
Flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
when i am working, its a high paced, environment. i am always enthusiastic, happy, friendly and energetic.

i love the managment i work with currently, i feel comfortable with them, im able to talk to them openly, and they always listen.

i enjoy working with all my co-workers, they are all nice, and have a great work ethic, very team oriented

the hardest part of my job, is having un-happy customers, when theirs nothing i can do to fix the problem.

the most enjoyable part of my job, is helping other people, making people happy, and helping people pick presents for their loved ones.
Pro érvek
great people, great atmosphere, and wonderful team
low pay wage.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés