Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brighton, CO

Értékelések kategória szerint
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always slow unless there was a huge sale. I never had anything to do and just walked around most of the time. I did like the people I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment, easy work for great pay. The employee discount was awesome, employees also get a discount at Sephora which was nice. Laid back kind of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During holiday seasons it can be very eventful and busy but the days go by fast and keep you on your feet and you meet some great people everyday while working you butt off
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was busy and the HR and employees were really good and some of the managers were really sweet. The place was really nice and the customers were great.
lunches and nice people
Some poor managers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the people I worked with very much. The hours and inconsistencies with the schedule were inconceivable. Would work 9 days in a row, have a couple of days off then work 2 or 3 days. Would work closing shift one day and the next opening shift. The best thing about working here was that I now shop in a different way - if I have to stand in line, I understand and don't complain at all since I know firsthand what it's like to be behind that cash register.
Worked with good people
Pretty much everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part about working at JCPenney; Watching people steal and not being able to do anything about for fear of being sued. Only once were we able to call the police and have them arrest a woman that was clearly stealing and saved the company over $5K. Also, "kids" . People don't care what their kids to. Their kids destroy and disrupt any and everything they can touch in the store and again, not able to do anything about it.
Flexible hours, discounts, awards
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage and not enough hours for some associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired holiday temp to hire. The manager cut my work hours to 20 hours a week. I could not financial pay my bills with those hours. I was working.
Discounts
Cut my hours
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fast paced environment. Its very easy to get along with your coworkers. The managers are great and are very helpful. The best part about working here is working with the customers. They are very friendly and make the environment at JCPenney enjoyable.
flexible scheduling
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
I understand it is a low-end job and you receive a quarter more than minimum wage, but you're just a number at JCPenney. Your value as an employee and member of a team is dismissed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While it didn't pay well, it was the most enjoyable job I've had. The people were always so friendly, I often forgot I was at work. It was anything but physically demanding, but it felt just as complex as any other position I have had. There was a natural flow to work that made the day go fast, delivery in the mornings and placement after; in a very short time I became very good at it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours and pay are really low, but the staff are pretty good people. this is good for high school students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fold clothes, help customer, fold clothes, empty fitting room, fold clothes, run from one end of the store to another to deliver catalog order, fold clothes.
25% employee discount
cut back on staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place with good training. Managers were nice but inconsistant. I enjoyed helping the general public.
good discount