JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bridgeport, WV

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with the poeple i work with
Retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2020, január 10.
Love the management and that they work with my schedule I need and they r very understandable and I which they had the hours to give me what I want to work
Not getting my hours
Love the flexibility hours
pleasant place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2019, január 5.
JC Penney was a pleasant place to work. I worked in sales with commissions. Management was helpful in any way the could be. At the time, I enjoyed working retail.
Company Vs Store
Operations Manager in Sephora (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2018, október 26.
The company is a good one to work for but there is mismanagement going on at the local store that makes working there unpleasant. Employees were made to feel as if they didn't matter and no consideration was taken for them having personal lives. The company has a great Golden Rule and pays fairly based on previous employment. There are many instances for upward movement if you show promise and are a hard worker.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, MTO balance, affordable healthcare
Management, work/life balance, environment
relaxed
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2018, július 15.
relaxed good people and it was relaxed passed and the customer and staff are always friendly and happy to help easy to fellow the staff and it was always fun
no drama
not enough money
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2018, július 6.
JC Penney was a very first good job for me. I made a lot of enjoyable memories with the kind employees and management team. This company is very welcoming and always makes you feel at home during your work time.
Sad to go
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2018, június 15.
My friend helped me get a job here and I loved it from the start. The associates are all kind and welcoming and they'll help you if you need anything.
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
My First Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2018, január 31.
JCPenney's was my first job . I loved it there and got to work in many different departments. Had great work environment and employees and management. Overall Great place to work just need more compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to meet and be friends with. Although I am no longer there, I still stop in to say hello.
JCPenney Sales Associate Fine Jewelry-Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2017, szeptember 14.
I worked there for awhile as a 2nd and 3rd job to cover the medical expenses that were left over from my hysterectomy. I learned how to repair jewelry, became diamond certified through online training, and I met a lot of fascinating people who I still see out and about today and remember the great customer service I gave them in finding that special piece of jewelry that they were looking for. The hardest part of the job was opening the ancient safe when opening the store on the weekend mornings since I have a Mon-Fri 8:30-5 job, so I would have to have assistance with that task. That is the safe that held jewelry repairs that customers were picking up. What I did learn is that management there was not always available when needed, especially for the new employees.
Pro érvek
special lunches, fund raisers for the needy, and meeting goals
Kontra érvek
not getting out of work on time when the mall was already closed, and the long drive home after a 14 hour shift between 2 jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
good intro job out of school for someone interested in sales, management
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2017, május 9.
I was able to gain a lot of sales experience and the inner workings of the retail business -- also some of the requirements on how to advance into management.
good entry job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2017, március 15.
I enjoy working at JCPenneys. I enjoy my co workers and customers. Its a good environment where everyone gets along. Theyre pretty good at working with your schedule.
Great associate discount
Lack of Full Time Positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with people
Merchandise Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2016, október 9.
very fast pace, interacting with a variety of people, I have learned a lot about merchandising, enjoy the people I work with.
liked it
Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2015, június 4.
hardest part of job, keeping up with the fitting rooms. most enjoyable part was meeting new people. got along fine with co-workers and management . learned the value of good customer service. typical day would be: get to work, check in, go to missses' department, straightened clothes on shelves that were messy, check fitting rooms for unwanted clothing to be returned to register, and check clothing on display to see if it had to be straightened.
gained workplace experience
Kontra érvek
faster pace around christmas eve
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and it tought me a lot about the workforce.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2013, február 25.
Overall this was a good place to work, everyone was friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van