Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brandon, FL

56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 592 értékelés megtekintése
Jcpenny
Was a okay first job, i meet plenty of new people and learned how to handled different situations. The holiday hours are too crazy & also the recovery time was long most nights.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful place to work unless high school student for a little extra cash
Really laid back place to work but not in a good way no body cared including managers wayyy to much time off would sometimes work 2 days a week and awful pay was already trying to leave only after 2 weeks wouldn’t be a bad starting job but don’t expect anything from it including pay checks little more than just gas money
Experience
This was a great place to gain experience and handle a workload that will help you in the future when applying for a job that is more demanding. The managers and training was excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time at JC Penney I have learned to delegate tasks starting with addressing Customer concern. I've learned to prioritize and manage the sales associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall environment is very plesant and is a great place to advance
This is a nice company to work for but the hours may not work for all. This is retail and you will work holidays. Family time can happen but not all the time. Great place to move up in the company.
Pro érvek
The chain of command was steady
You work holidays
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun to work there and the people that I worked around.
You came in through a specific door for employees, I was issued my in-store pager and then I clocked in. I had to wear this pager for my complete shift. Go to my office and pick-up the inventory guns and begin the inventory process of the jewelry area. After that the store would open and the day would begin.
Pro érvek
I didn't have to work no weekends, except during inventory time.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a beginner job!
They give you a generous employee discount. I’ve come back to the company twice because I enjoy working there and have worked two different departments. ( “.com” and “salon” )
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenney's was close. JCPenney's was my first job and I was a sales representative. When I started working at JCPenney's I was a temp and became part time.I learned how to hang up clothes, cash register, and assisting customers. Management was good very helpful. Anytime I have questions they were there to assist. The workplace culture was slow but everyone was nice and helpful. The hardest part of my job was not getting enough hours. The best part of my job was learning something new and learning the work environment as I assist customers.
Trabajo divertido
Excelente empleo buen compañerismo, buena comunicación
Good management
It’s a nice job when you’re in high school or want something as a part-time , the environment it’s really nice and the team is awesome. I recommend this job
Easy temporary job
I wouldn’t recommend this job if you’re looking for a solid full time job that you can rely on for most of your income. It’s a good partime job that will work around availability if needed.
1,0
Absolutely miserable
Management is useless, AC has been out for several weeks with no attempt to fix it, always picking up the slack of other employees, locked in till everything is done during closing, which is illegal and a fire hazard, but management doesn’t seem to care. No flexibility with scheduling you can ask multiple times and management with ignore it. Customers are rude and get upset about there not being enough associates on the floor but still wanna pay extremely low prices for items.
the entire job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working environment.
The employees are great. The work is productive. The customers are sweet. There’s usually always deals going on which makes are customers so happy. The management is so helpful and caring and funny. It’s a great place to work. They care.
Management. Employees. Environment.
Pay. Dust.
Okay
Working here was fun, but I do feel as though there was a lot of favoritism among the employees and thats what ensured you being promoted from within.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and effective work days
My day would often start in the break room where I would meet with my supervisor and she would go over with me my duties for the day. I would then go to the back where the computer sis and look up how many online orders were placed and waiting for me to find. After doing that I would get my scanner, grab a pen, some note cards and go on to finding the items that were ordered online and prepare them for shipment or customer pick up. Once I located all the merchandise I would go to the back and scan and package each order until it were time for me to leave.
Pro érvek
Got to interact with customers while walking around the store
shipment orders would exceed 100 most days
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job for students and college students
Wasn’t all that bad to work there. If someone’s looking for a job I recommend starting here and it’s very easy to get along with the managers they care about everyone there.
review
I worked at three different locations. Johnson city, TN, Altamonte Springs, FL, and Brandon, FL.

The reason I left Johnson City was due to moving. I left Altamonte springs because I was going to school. Then, I left brandon tampa because the commute, pay, and hours.
not impressed
have worked many places in retail. i was not impressed with them. the manger was terrible lots of people complained but nothing was ever done about it.
staff not friendly
Nice experience
It was a good job just the pay wasn’t enough to support me,the managers were great and the coworkers were awesome couldn’t have asked for a better crew
It was okay
I consider my experience was okay working there. The mangers was nice and understanding to help. My coworkers were outgoing. The hardest part was closing because cleaning up was a task on it's own. The environment was definitely relaxed but we got the job done effectively and I like that the most.
1,0
horrible place to work.
Bad hours, Bad managers and horrible pay!! Nothing but poor communication between the managers, they will always each have you doing something different and get you in trouble for listening to a different manager. The hours are horrible and I actually moved to a full time position and STILL only acquired about 28 hours a week. the make sure to under schedule you being full time so they do not have to provide for insurance.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés