Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boynton Beach, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Boynton Beach, FL22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 039 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has changed drastically over the years. It was a company that took care of there employees but it is now a company that has lost focus of the associates which are what keeps the bussiness going as a whole.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They start you out with normal hours but if you’re not a person who’s good at making sales then this job isn’t for you. Within a few weeks your hours will be deducted without anyone notifying you. I found out from former employees that you’re only valued for the amount of credit cards you sell. If you don’t sell the minimum amount that’s required then expect to have your hours drastically cut the following week without notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney because I could pretend shop while still observing possible shoplifters. Learning about different ways a person will attempt to shoplift.
Pro érvek
worked with my part time schedule
Kontra érvek
No promotion in place or incentives for part time
Receive and Disburse money to Customers
Fun place to work in and very friendly

Meet and Greet the customers entering the store

process credit and debit cards Transactions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there on a very limited time and my hours were inconsistent.i did enjoy my time there but am looking for new experience to further aid future success.
Health care
Short brakes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company its self is a great company but the employees at the site I worked at was a different story. I had one of the worst experiences of my work history working there.
The pay Rate
Kontra érvek
Everyone of the sites management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
help customers with purchases.. straighten out clothing racks ,, help supervisor with markdowns and auditing of merchandise.. closing and counting out cash register.
discount on clothes
pay was not great
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job it with the best job ever I ever had but I had to stop because I had issue problems with having daycare with my children at night time.
Ok
Ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job is, when you get to know your coworkers, your customers, you work as a team with your coworkers, and get to know each other more then just coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not effective.Team is very understanding and works hard to make sure employees are happy.However, at any given time you could be let go. Job stability here is nonexistent.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
even you did explained to manager your reason to be absence, they still fired you
Munkahelyi kultúra
My hours were slowly decreasing until there was 0 hours. When I contacted management I never got to speak to the manager, they just keep referring me to the wrong person. Working there wasn't bad though just hate the way management handled my situation.
Nice co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for JCP in two different states on more than one occasion. It has always been a good fit for me, when I needed a job. I like the interaction with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here not only taught me more about selling products, but also providing excellent customer service. I was always gentle and respectful with my visitors and it surely paid off. You also get great benefits from working here as well. Despite the busy holidays like Black Friday, the paycheck surely compensates for all the craziness. Overall the job is pretty good if you just keep a positive view on things and make the most out of each day!
Pro érvek
Talking to customers, employee holiday dinners, pay (for starters)
Kontra érvek
Mean customers (sometimes), having to clean up merchandise (clothing, accessories, etc.)
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is an awesome place to work, however because it is only seasonal work my hourly rate and schedule is not that great. The managers are awesome and I work with a group of people that work excellent as a team. Sometimes the customers can be challenging but there is always a manager available to assist you immediately and give you direction should you be faced with the same issue in the future. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get along with all of my co-workers and everyone is there to assist and work together as a team.
Awesome Teamwork
Kontra érvek
The job is only seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a wonderful place to work the salon manager is wonderful the workers are great its a wonderful team . Very nice continuing education classes provided .
Great enviroment
seasonal not well advertised
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a cashier, promoted guests getting a credit card, and put items in order on the table. Most guests were very difficult to work with. I learned some patience but was horrified how people would treat us.

I had never been discriminated against and this happened with guests and the people I worked with.

Management was terrible. If you did someone wrong, he would yell very loadly to correct you on the sales floor. It made the customers very uncomfortable and many left the store. He was very prejudice and when he started he let go several white people and hired many black people.
Pro érvek
Discount on items in the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's ok if your one of there favorites. One fl mgr was always very rude and yelling,very unprofessional no the job for her!!!
Good discounts.
Equipment nds updating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work especially in the jewelry department. Excellent team spirit and professional customer service.
Pro érvek
free lunches and snacks at celebrations and profit gains
short lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just went in and jumped right into my work I do my work first and joke off the clock I never play while I'm at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have been promoted to supervisor
learning new and exiting things

co-workers has been so cooperative

the hardest thing is leaving on time

my day goes fast...always busy
p
c
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great company to work for. Medical benefits are offered even if you are a part-timer. The co-workers at JCP are so cool and down to earth. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping people and seeing the customers happy and satisfied with their selections.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés