Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bossier City, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Bossier City, LA16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
Excellent
I enjoyed everything about this job. I had my own section to design and keep up with inventory. Time management played a huge roll working here.. The work environment was fast pace but there was always a supervisor standing near to help.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a Leading place to work
This company talks about training and promoting within the company. They will go outside the company to hire for a job that an associates in the is already doing. Very poor company on promoting the associates.
Poor management
They train you in a different section from where you will be working at and just throw you to the front and expect you to do everything they ask. Will always want you to stay late
2,0
stressful and soul sucking
I have worked at Jc Penney for close to 6 years now and my original store was pretty awesome we had some good managers that were so involved it was amazing. I then moved to Louisiana and the store Im at now is absolutley terrible the management offers no help for growth you will only get promoted if you are buddies with the GM. Then there is the pay as a corporation it is terrible even the floor managers are barely full time otherwise you will always be part time and i started at 7.50/hr and in almost 6yrs i have only gone up 1.26 they only give you like 10 and 20 cent raises a year. It is absolutley terrible
25% discount
Kontra érvek
poor management, poor pay, no promotions
management
Management now is not good. everyone does not work together. it's good about working with your if your in the military, or have another job. other than that it's alright.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok if you don’t have many bills
I used to work in appliances and mattress and it was great! I loved it. The only downside is I didn’t get many credit apps so they cut my hours. Not many people come in the back and if they do they already have a credit card. The twin where the jcp I work at is small. There is no way we get a lot of people in our store. I was recently promoted to AP. I didn’t want it but I was voluntold basically. It’s not that bad I make more as AP but the job is temporary. So at the end of August imma be back on register and my hours are gonna be cut again. One thing I can absolutely say I don’t like is how the managers treat everyone. There are like three that I love. I like the others but they treat some of the others employees and managers badley.
Pro érvek
Love that I start out more then mim wage
Kontra érvek
No credit apps mean no hours
great work environment
great people, good work environment. love working with customers .
not very structured with plano grams displays, but great place to work. Good communication from management to employees daily.
Amazing place For a beginner
This is the perfect place for a beginning hairstylist. It gives them the chance to know what it is like in a real salon environment and build clientele.
store discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Meeting the challenges of being a stocker
I have learned a lot about the merchandising of products and the correct displaying of furniture and other products for customers to view. The fast pace has helped me to improve my skills as a merchandiser.
Learning experience
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and no room to advance.
An okay job
It wasn’t to much fun. All I did was fold clothes because they said I couldn’t be on the cash register. Black Friday was fun, but it was a lot of cleaning up to do. Managers had me all different places of the store when I was only supposed to work one spot. Unbalanced schedule. I was supposed to get rehired, but that never happened.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job ever
I enjoyed working there, for the most part. I got frustrated after 2+ years because I had taken on extra responsibilities, but the management would not raise my pay or offer me a higher job title.
an okay place
The environment was ok to work in but the management sometimes were non-dependable. The one thing good that I did like about working with this company, it helped me improve my customer service skills and helping others.
Good company
Good company to work for flexable schdule,many things to learn for a high profile on dealing with the public on customer service,many of your loyal customers come back
Do more for less!
JCPenney was a reputable place to work years ago but it has changed to an environment that produces extreme amounts of stress & inconsiderateness. The moral there is poor and yet the demands steadily increase. You will always be understaffed and will still be required to accomplish all of the unrealistic goals set for you on a daily bases. Not to mention the wrongful termination of certain employees but others who should be terminated remain employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney is a great company to work for
I enjoy working for JCPenney Salon because you can have a career as a stylist there and it provides opportunity to advance
great place to work
It was a great place to work great hours lost of incentives to make made sales goals
good incentives
Business was slow a lot
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés