JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boise, ID

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 073 értékelés megtekintése
breaks and lunch
Manager of department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, szeptember 26.
they were lacking on getting lunches and breaks during busy hours.
If you were on the floor not a problem, but if you were on a register, almost impossible
great benifits and discounts
breaks- accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with really great people
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, szeptember 25.
This was probably one of the best places I've ever worked in my adult life. Unfortunately it didn't pay that well and there wasn't much opportunity for advancement with my particular stores that I worked at. That being said, I worked for JCP for 10 years and thoroughly enjoyed it. If it weren't for the economy tanking around 2008 or so, I may have stayed on there for several more years.
Pro érvek
Good people, great work culture, fun place to work
Kontra érvek
no advancement opportunities and low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
My Third Day Was My First Black Friday
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, július 2.
My first time working retail was at JCPenney. I applied in November, little did I know how horrible of an idea that was. I was hired for seasonal with potential for part time.
My first two days were training. Typically it's supposed to be three days for training. But due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I only had two days of training. So here I am before opening day of Black Friday at my designated register (You read that right). Not sure what all to expect, but the other three girls at the register all had been there for some time thankfully. Suddenly I here over the radio next to my register, "It's began." Being downstairs we had some delay and what i call the, "Calm before the storm,"
After that I was known as the girl who's third day was Black Friday. I was constantly asked, "What;s it like having Black Friday for your third day?"
My response was, "It's like what your a kid and your parents throw you in the deep end while yelling 'Swim!' except in my case they sliced my arm up and yeeted me over a cliff into shark infested waters while saying 'Good luck. YEET!'"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some what productive and decent place to work.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, május 21.
I liked working here only because I had multiple friends that also worked here. The management was horrible for us workers. One manager made my friend cry on multiple occasions.
Flexible hours
No benefits
Bad Experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, május 13.
One of the oddest places I've worked for. They really push credit applications and are rude to you if you don't get that many. I'm a student and they scheduled me WAY more than I said I could work. Like 10 hours more. Honestly work somewhere else because it isn't a very positive and supportive work environment.
Discount
Scheduling and Management
It was fine.
Jewelry Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, március 27.
It was ok. I feel there might have been a struggle to find the right personnel for the higher levels of corporate management. Some successful programs were abandoned, while less effective ones were used.
Pleasant working atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
Unsure of which direction the company was headed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were so racist terrible people who run the place I would not recommend they overwork you worst place to work at
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, január 24.
They have no manners they don’t care they over work you they don’t pay enough they are racist and much more management is bad manager is not even able to be a a manager because he does not have what it takes to have that position and Human Resources is trash she doesn’t know how to do her job at all that’s not how you treat people at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s fun with the right people
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, december 11.
The hardest part of this job is holiday hours. You can work till midnight on those hours. They start you with a good pay if you have a good resume. There is a lacking in empathy towards employees. Over all i think it is a good fit for most lots of people.
Great place
Stylist/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, szeptember 23.
They were very flexible and understanding when it came to scheduling, which helped out a lot due to the fact I was also in school full time and had children. They were very good about giving recognition for achievements.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Would not recommend
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, július 5.
Would not recommend to anyone. Not understanding and will keep you well after your shift was supposed to end. I stayed up to 5 Hours after my shift ended.
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, május 10.
The General Manager at Boise Towne Square is AWFUL. Do not expect to get a pay raise! I never received one in 3 years and was considered management...
Set Schedule
General Manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
can only comment on my store
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, március 27.
have only worked there for a year but considering somewhere else. first GM was great and had been at Penney's long enough to retire, our new GM came from a different store and is changing the store into what they came from. Seems to only care about the bottom line instead of the people that work for them.
relaxed, fun people
management change is disappointing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, december 22.
Good management and a conducive environment to work,coworkers are team player and always happy to be at work.the hardest part of the work is when there is a special sale and an associate calls in it affect the days job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, október 18.
I have enjoyed my time at JC Penney's so far. During the week the shifts are tough because we are not as busy.Reorganizing everything once we close is the toughest part of the job and can be frustrating. I like me co-workers and supervisors. I wish I could have longer breaks and got more morning shifts on the weekends. Overall a great company to work for.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with and for. Great strong business. Supervisors are great
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough shifts during the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work you are working yourself through school. But not if you have family.
Customer Service Rep. - Connie Sides - Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, október 6.
The company is cut to the bone. They only have one person working where we used to have three or more. The annualy pay raises are minimun. Insurance is not very good.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
no regular schedules, not enough help.
fun
Juniors Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, október 5.
Fun work place can be really stressful when you are the only person in your department when it gets busy. On slow nights its pretty boring because all your doing is recovering the floor for most of the shift
Went down hill
Customer service and sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, július 4.
I worked here for quite a few years. It was a great place to work, but once the new ceo took over and changed everything, and then even after he resigned. It all went down hill.
Awful Managers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, május 20.
The managers at my Jc Penneys were awful, they picked on all of the employees and gave the really bad shifts to all of the younger employees and cut hours from those who didn't make the minimum requirement for credit card applicants. I hated it there and won't recommend it to anyone.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
bad managers bad hours competitive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Typical Stress Days
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, május 11.
If you worked 8 hours you got a 15 minute break (paid) and Lunch (30 minute, not paid) but you always had someone there to help you or to rush over when you requested help. The training often lead to one section and if you were moved to a different section of your area you had to ask for help, but it was pretty easy to learn on the fly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, but schedules are hard
Merchandise Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, április 19.
I love working for JCPenney. I have many, many friends and have learned so much from my experiences at JCPenney. Working as a supervisor the schedule is hard when you have a family. The shifts are not usually consistent and it is hard to be away from your family during holiday season cause it is the busiest time of the year and you are required to work Thanksgiving and Black Friday. and every Saturday from Thanksgiving to Christmas. leaving little time for family. The discount and rewards earnings are great. They also have available stock options for associates.
Discount
Holiday schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van