JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Blytheville, AR

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Fun workplace environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2019, május 28.
I regally enjoyed working here. I moved up extremely fast and was offered better position after a year working there. It was a great place to really get the feel of a retail environment. Working in the stockroom helped me understand the logistics of the company. Which overall, helped me appreciate the overall work of all the JCPenny employees.
Flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
Hard to move up in positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work lots of positive energy
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2018, május 19.
Friendly Co workers all ready to help when needed. Management fair and friendly. loved working in the clean less stressed enviorment. hated to leave because i was moving to a different state.
Pro érvek
co workers and customers were great
needed more hours
1,0
Okay place to work
Part time Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2017, május 2.
I like the job for a part time gig, but at the same time it was enough hours for what I was trying to do. The discounts were good . They always had a high turnover but it was an okay job
discounts for employees
not enough hours
3,0
Good work environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2017, március 2.
Love working here. Coworkers are very friendly. Everyone look out for one another. Hours are flexible. However there is little to non advancement at the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Educational and On your feet job.
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2015, január 16.
I would go in either in the morning or afternoons and I would either unload a truck and organize the clothes or I would help out with the cash register and look over certain departments of the store. I would also meet and greet others whenever they entered the store. I learned how to handle situations without stress and I learn the importance of how a business should run. The management helped me out to be there for others and the importance of organization. Co-workers were entertaining and very helpful. The hardest part was keeping up with customers who weren't really sure what they were wanting to buy from the store. I enjoyed the benefits of working with others and meeting new people.
Pro érvek
the people, the discount, the work hours
short breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job for the student, but not for a career.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2014, augusztus 18.
Typical days were standing at a cash register checking out customers while straightening the floor to make it presentable to shop from.

Management was typically very helpful, but was strained in their duties. They seemed unhappy with their job. The upper management never seemed to care about the employees on a personal level. Results were always the goal.

My co-workers typically stayed segregated from each other. Not many were friends. It was more of a convenience for them to be there to get the job done for the day.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with the mundane tasks of upper management such as coloring and sizing everything to perfection. If the tables or racks were disorganized while you were away checking or assisting with specific customers in another department, you were reprimanded for letting your department become unsatisfactory.

The best part of the job was meeting new people. Not every customer was amazing, but quite a few could make your day simply by being polite or sharing a funny story.

What I learned from my time there is to make sure to have a smile on your face at all times. Do what you can do with your best effort. That's all anyone can ask from you.
Pro érvek
Direct deposit, hour long lunch break
Kontra érvek
slow compensation, tedious side jobs, overly complicated coupon system, career opportunities are very far off and require an unhealthy dedication to the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2014, február 4.
Stock, unload trucks, track shipments on computer. Working here was a great experience learned a lot about the company and I grew as well.
Pro érvek
Growing with a great company
Helping the customers
Customer Service Rep JcPenny's (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2013, december 10.
To always be cheerful no matter what. I love helping the customers. If it's finding something in our store or helping them order something online.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van