Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Blytheville, AR

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned cash handling really well. There really wasn’t a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part is seeing a customers smile. Working at JCPenney’s is a good starting job for teens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I regally enjoyed working here. I moved up extremely fast and was offered better position after a year working there. It was a great place to really get the feel of a retail environment. Working in the stockroom helped me understand the logistics of the company. Which overall, helped me appreciate the overall work of all the JCPenny employees.
Flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
Hard to move up in positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly Co workers all ready to help when needed. Management fair and friendly. loved working in the clean less stressed enviorment. hated to leave because i was moving to a different state.
Pro érvek
co workers and customers were great
needed more hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the job for a part time gig, but at the same time it was enough hours for what I was trying to do. The discounts were good . They always had a high turnover but it was an okay job
discounts for employees
not enough hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working here. Coworkers are very friendly. Everyone look out for one another. Hours are flexible. However there is little to non advancement at the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would go in either in the morning or afternoons and I would either unload a truck and organize the clothes or I would help out with the cash register and look over certain departments of the store. I would also meet and greet others whenever they entered the store. I learned how to handle situations without stress and I learn the importance of how a business should run. The management helped me out to be there for others and the importance of organization. Co-workers were entertaining and very helpful. The hardest part was keeping up with customers who weren't really sure what they were wanting to buy from the store. I enjoyed the benefits of working with others and meeting new people.
Pro érvek
the people, the discount, the work hours
short breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical days were standing at a cash register checking out customers while straightening the floor to make it presentable to shop from.

Management was typically very helpful, but was strained in their duties. They seemed unhappy with their job. The upper management never seemed to care about the employees on a personal level. Results were always the goal.

My co-workers typically stayed segregated from each other. Not many were friends. It was more of a convenience for them to be there to get the job done for the day.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with the mundane tasks of upper management such as coloring and sizing everything to perfection. If the tables or racks were disorganized while you were away checking or assisting with specific customers in another department, you were reprimanded for letting your department become unsatisfactory.

The best part of the job was meeting new people. Not every customer was amazing, but quite a few could make your day simply by being polite or sharing a funny story.

What I learned from my time there is to make sure to have a smile on your face at all times. Do what you can do with your best effort. That's all anyone can ask from you.
Pro érvek
Direct deposit, hour long lunch break
Kontra érvek
slow compensation, tedious side jobs, overly complicated coupon system, career opportunities are very far off and require an unhealthy dedication to the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stock, unload trucks, track shipments on computer. Working here was a great experience learned a lot about the company and I grew as well.
Pro érvek
Growing with a great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
To always be cheerful no matter what. I love helping the customers. If it's finding something in our store or helping them order something online.