Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bluefield, WV

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all I love the work I do. Managment has its quirks. Would be nice to have a manager that knew their surroundings and how to better handle situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, always accommodating to associates. The management is great to work with. Always family oriented . They provide you with the training to perform your job and give you the knowledge to move forward. Always customer service oriented to take care of the customers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A sub-par job. Okay if you're looking for someplace to be on the weekends with minimal training and interaction from managers. Unusually high expectations for inexperienced workers - can be intimidating but fun if you're a favorite to some managers. Often have to adopt the "grin & bear it" mentality to not go utterly insane most days.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gave the work/life balance 5 stars because you are never scheduled to work. They offer like two 4 hour shifts per week and you can't really survive off of that.

JCPenney only cares about hiring teenagers with no bills and selling their credit cards at a horrible interest rate.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
no benefits, extremely low hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
moving up in the company is that way to go with this job. job advancement is quick and hard working. staff is enjoyable, loved working here, flexible hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only seasonal help, but it was a wonderful time working there. They worked with both my school and other job schedule and gave me the days I needed off as well. All of the coworkers are very friendly and sweet and you grow as a family with them.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless it's the holidays, the work day can be pretty slow. I've learned how to operate the cash register, and how to help customers find what they need. The most difficult part of the job is dealing with the more rude people and not having any air in the building. I really enjoy my coworkers and the majority of my managers and supervisors.
Flexible Schedule
Short Breaks, No Health Benefits, Some terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there. All the managers were nice and you always had something to do. Had a great break room with vending machines and the pay and hours were really good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is more laid back than other jobs. The managers are all also very kind and down to Earth. If I wasn’t only seasonal, I’d gladly continue working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an overall good company to work for. Fun coworkers and managers. I typically bring out new clothing in the women's department, hang sales signs and set up displays. My friends I have made while working there is my favorite part about the job.
short shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed meeting different people and helping make selection of jewelry for their loved ones or for themselves. Got along with all of my co-workers. The hardest part was working the holidays.
Kontra érvek
no sitting for long periods
Munkahelyi kultúra
Almost at times to stressful making the job not worth the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was okay, but very dramatic.

A lot of young immature girls working with one another, talking about what they did at the club the night before in front of customers, and having a bad attitude.

that hardest part was keeping up with the folding and dressing rooms.

The most enjoyable was when I helped a customer find something they needed or got a credit app.
sometimes free good
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no one does their job right except for the older employers which there aren't many