JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bloomingdale, IL

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
it's ok
RECEPTIONIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2018, július 25.
sometimes good sometimes bad it all depends. Making sales is tuff when customers want prints and you want to give them the best quality the prices are outrages some people turn it down its too expensive for them.
5,0
easy paced job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2017, január 10.
As a sales associate, I was mainly responsible for my own section of the store with a couple other people. We maintained a clean environment and helped out whoever needed it.
friendly environment
Kontra érvek
long hours, busy during holidays
4,0
Flexible Place to work
Office Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale IL2015, szeptember 24.
I worked in many positions at JCPenney. My position in the Office was really a cash room/payroll position.

My day began at 7:00, but earlier when the store opened early. At those times, I was generally scheduled to work 2 hours before the store opened. I began each day, by counting the money in the safe and making sure that it was the same as the night before. Then I balanced all the store tills. Finally, I prepared the bank deposit. I loved this, cashroom, part of the job. I could play my own music and no one bothered me.

There was a little bit of paperwork. Separating the media from the tills, preparing reconciliation reports that went to senior management and loss prevention. Downloading weekly sales and tax reports.

The payroll part of the position required fixing missed punches when employees did not punch in on a time clock, or entered their number incorrectly when they punched in. At the end of the week, reports are run to determine reasonability of the number of hours and other information. And, then payroll is completed.

This is a job for someone who works well independently and has a good attention to detail. The payroll part of the job also requires the ability to communicate professionally with coworkers. Both parts of the job require confidentiality.

This is also the highest, non-supervisory job in the store. It depends upon management whether a person in this position can be promoted to management. In our store, only young (20-25 year olds, without college degrees) people were considered for supervisory positions. Management rationalized this practice
  több... by indicating that we wanted to grow this market, so customers would need to see these young people. It should also be noted that, under this management, the store was underperforming and was closed.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Left alone to do the job, independence, great for early risers, able to play your own music
3-4 hour shifts, small department, little camaraderie
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Certified hair specialist in corrective, mastertive color.. one of the hair cutter
Master Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  bloomingdale,ill 601082013, szeptember 24.
My typical work day consists of a full book of clients.. I was the highest percentage in color.. 98%..and also 96% on haircuts. I'm trained razor cuts..everyday is a new learning experience with associating with different clients...I had the privilege of been chosen from my salon to go to special excelled classes.. The hardest part of the job is having a bran new client in your chair. Trying to feel out there likes and don't like... the personality, seeing what they think and you suggest are the same thing.. What we know as one color they think something else. Or when they try to make you feel uneducated and having to prove yourself before starting your service.. as you well know I've been in this field for 25yrs..
I enjoy my job to the fullest. The experience and working with different people all day long and seeing the end result is the best feeling in the world and seeing you clients smiling on the final results. To me a stylist is an artist.. I've enjoyed all clients they're like family. Being a stylist to me , I personally don't feel like its work. It's an enjoyment.. until 3yrs ago when they decides to restructure Penneys.. It was more like let's get rid of the old timers that where planning on retirring..pension.. They made the employees so miserable to make use quiet.. write ups for the stupidest things.. we were all miserable that the shop lost alot of clients.. very unprofessional.... depressing.. treating use like animals infront of our clients. they were so disturbed
graditude, self accomplishments
Kontra érvek
no breaks, purposley making use lose heathcare, they were on a cleaning spree
Low pay, high expectations
Master Hairstylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2013, augusztus 25.
JC Penney salon is fine if you have an established clientelle, Otherwise it is terrible. The commission scale is skewed to punish part time workers, while their productivity expectations punish full time workers. On the plus side, my co workers are fabulous. Very talented and caring stylists are working there.
Excellent co workers
Kontra érvek
Terrible pay and benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Focus has been taken off providing a great retail experience in the last 6 years. Employees have no motivation to excell in their positions.
Window Covering Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2012, június 13.
Since 2007, all the knowledgable and hardworking managers have been replaced with lower paid personnel. The store's karma and overall ambiance reflects this indifference to the customer's Retail experience.
5,0
great job
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2012, március 18.
really busy! dress nice. only for people who love retail! good discount

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van