Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Blasdell, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Blasdell, NY11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were great to work for. I loved what I did there and I learned a lot in management. I would recommend anyone to work there as it has great people and great training.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company needs better organization, less stock and better employees not kids. The management could be better too. The scheduling needs to be fixed.the company is fun to work for just needs a little organization and better management
Needs better organization
Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didnt really feel like I belonged there. The employees weren't too supportive. The one who trained me was okay, I didnt mind her. When I work somewhere I want to feel like I'm needed and wanted there. At JCP I didnt feel like that.
Discount card
The employees are rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day started out slow and then went to fast pace.
I learned how to do cashiering and also returns and coupons, also did some folding and hanging of merchandise. I also assisted customers to certain areas of the store.

Management was on top of everything and if you had a problem they were there to help.

The hardest part of the job was when people would argue with you over prices.

The most enjoyable part of the job was I meet very interesting people.
Pro érvek
Got discounts and friendly employees
It was seasonal work
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would include fixing up the department you are working in. Folding clothes, straightening racks. Some of the managers are way nicer than some of the others.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your looking for part time extra play money yes but not to pay bills and support a family.
Typical retail job. Great for students or first job but its very high paced and you must have patients for customers. If your friendly outgoing and need extra money definitely the place to work
flexible schedule
customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny has allowed me flexibility with my hours. I'm a stay-at-home mom with four children, including a set of three year old triplets. I needed a job that would allow me to be home with my children, during the day-as daycare was/is not an option for us financially.
Working Friday nights-Sunday's was the perfect fit for me. But due to hour cutbacks from corporate, I need to find another job.
Understanding management
Hour cutbacks
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a nice place to work and the people were nice to me. I am looking for a job where I can work with animals because that was my favorite internship.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive environment, however, it was never easy to get time off. Employers did not care about school and even though I was only 16 at the time, they thought work should come first over anything, including school. A typical day included cashing out customers and folding clothes. My co-workers were pleasant and easy to work with. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Pro érvek
Got along well with co-workers, enjoyed working with clothes
Kontra érvek
Stressful, difficult to get time off
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Denny's allowed me the opportunity to learn how to be flexible and be able to think on my feet. It taught me how to deal with many different types of customers in many different situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day is when you walked in the building you would receive freight and bin merchandise. Then go to the sales floor and make sure everything is filled for associates(credit vouchers,gift cards etc.)
when the store opens we are to greet customers and help them in everyway possible. Managers where always ready to help with any problems. Co workers were easy to get along with and they were very cooperative to the supervisors. Hardest part of the day is when you have angry customers if they were treated badly in the store. Enjoyable part is helping the customer and interacting with them to help their needs
associate discount
healthcare
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés