Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Birmingham, AL

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 563 értékelés megtekintése
It was ok.
It was okay. No hours in the system had to ask for them. Manager was rude, we’ll just department manager. Never was flexible about having to deal with your children. Overall he was rude.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice place to work and the incentives were awesome.
A nice place to work, the hardest part was standing on your feet and not having comfortable shoes on and having to do recovery at the end of the night. The atmosphere and coworkers were pleasant to work with and didn't mind guiding the new comers like myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice warm environment, friendly staff, caring and stress free, daily leadership skills available, transportation assistance, flexibility scheduling, medical insurance offered
Eyewear and contacts
Short staffed always
Fun work place
Great seasonal job for college students. Very work friendly environment. Staff was very friendly . Go backs are very full,but everyone works together to get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Holidays are the busiest times
Each shift worked consisted of the upkeep of my department and helping to assist customers. I learned that retail is more involved than you realize for the pay that is offered. It was a good work environment overall.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Ever Changing
You must be willing to adapt to change often. Due to the company ups and downs you never know what the day will bring. My best advice will be for you to be open minded and flexible. the management set the tone for the store.
flexible hours
low pay
1,0
customer service
If it was not for the staff itself, I would not have made it working for this company. The pay was low, management was weak and the hours was crazy. The great part about it is that staff really helps each other out and get along well.
staff
pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
J C Penney if a fun working environment to work at.
A typical day at work, is unloading the merchandise, sorting out items. Merchandize the store and provide a safe shopping environment for customers Help piu out merchandise. Assist customers in locating products and checking prices.
Pro érvek
Free lunch for every account you help customers open.
Short breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work.
JC Penny is a great place to work! The pay isn't really good. I work in the salon and its a great place to start especially if you're just graduating out of cosmetology school and have no clients you still get paid for coming there and working.
25% associate discounts, flexibility
pay
who cares
Who cares what I have to say about a place that I worked for a hot minute. You apply for the job you want/need and work hard for what you want/need to get accomplished. Don't let other peoples opinions sway you. If they were fired for doing something stupid their review will always be negative no matter what. Live for yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work in a up lifting environment
I loved working for the company, the customers are very loyal, very easy to learn the day to day task,the dress code is cute so you can be stylish. Also they sell very nice clothing items.
excellent place to work
on a typical day at work, I would work the floor, this consist of working t the cash register, restocking clothes, cleaning out the fitting rooms. no benefits available
Pro érvek
opportunity to gain great customer serivce skills
Kontra érvek
under paid, short lunch breaks, on your feet all day
1,0
it sucks!
please take your hard work somewhere else if you're struggling to find a job and decide to work here go for it just don't stay long it's not worth your hard work pay is poor barley any pay increase staff shows up to work late but you're on time waiting in the parking lot lots of work no hours starts at 7.75 which is only a quarter above minimum my supervisor quit I was offered her job but they didn't want to pay me what they paid her now I'm stuck until something better comes along don't work here if you can help it!
Pro érvek
work on your own mostly get off early in the day, 10 for custodian, 12 for lead custodian
Kontra érvek
poor pay, barely any raise, no bebenifits, tons of work, little hours, big hour cuts, waking up at dawn for barely any pay, promotionn comes when someone quits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job and good people to work with
A typical day as a drapery sales specialist was helping customers find the right drapes for their homes. I learned to cut shades and help customers order made to measure drapes and blinds. Me and my co-workers worked really well together. The management was good to work with and for. The hardest part being sure that all measurements were correct. The most enjoyable part was working with the customers helping pick the window treatments and other items for their homes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great job working with great people.
A typical day in the drapery department was busy and very fulfilling. I learned how to measure for drapes and also learned to cut shades. helped customers order made to measure drapes and blinds. I had very good co-workers that help me a lot and we all just worked really good together. Our manager was good to work with and for. the hardest part was being sure that all measurements were correct. The most enjoyable part was helping customers choose drapery and other items for their homes.
Very produtive
Making sure customer are satitfief making I handle money well count distribute and reverse money making sure my customer and metting my quote , stockn
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and you meet new people everyday.
I loved going to work from looking at the new thing on sale to the smiles on the customer face. I love everything about customer service. The hardest part was the drive to work .
Doing what is Best-Assiting in giving the best Customer Service to the Customer
Meeting and interacting with different Customers on a daily basis. Any thing from helping someone pick out an Outfit for a wedding to Camping-Redecorating their home or just to change something around for show.
Meeting new people everyday
Long HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working with customers from all walks of life
This is a very fun environment to work in and very fast pace so this was a great pleace with great co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun workplace, great management
A typical day at work I would learn something new about retail. Management is on hand and very approachable. Co workers are helpful. The hardest part of the job was selling Jc Penney credit cards everyday. The most enjoyable part was dealing with customers and helping them pick out merchandise that they left the store happy with.
Pro érvek
Store discounts, great part time job, opportunity to advance
Kontra érvek
Short part time hours, pay
Overview
I started out as a optical tech and I learned so much from my manager. She made work fun. Working in a JcPenney good because I was able to talk not only to customers but to associates. I was able to grow with the company. I was sad when they closed my location.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés