Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Billings, MT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Billings, MT19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very clicking and there is one especially who makes it miserable she is not a people person and is rude. Discounts are awesome. Most customers are great. Co workers at that time were good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very disorganized and often will contradict themselves this was a daily issue. They also pressure associates immensely to get credit cards. Good luck getting a raise and if you do it will probably be 15 cents. Discounts were pretty good IF you use a jcpenney card or gift card. I wouldn’t recommend working there you can get much better pay and less stress.
Discount time off
Kontra érvek
Rude management credit card pressure stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
job was easy, fun, and enjoyable. enjoyed my coworkers, also the work i did, but i had prior commitments to fulfil before the end of the year as well as it beings seasonal job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed the people I worked with there very willing to train you. I gained lots of customer service skill working for this company. Though I had trouble with so management it was a great place to gain experience
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job to have. I worked with some awesome people and felt like I was able to work hard each day. It taught me how to work hard and be dependable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you are a Barbie type it pretty boy you will mean nothing to this company. If you're shy you will be irrelevant. The only people who advance are the pretty ones.
Store discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
is responsible for providing courteous, efficient, and accurate checkout service to customers in a manner that meets Our Brand of Customer Service expectations while meeting
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. It was a fun and positive working environment. There were so many benefits to working there and they were very flexible when it came to hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a sales associate at JC Penny I was responsible for carrying out exceptional customer service to the many customers I came in contact with. This included greeting customers with a warm and genuine smile, helping guests find specific merchandise in the store as well as order items off of the store website for the guests convenience. Aside from working the sales floor, I also was responsible for ringing up customers in a professional and timely manor.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job. They provided the training that was needed. This job was easy to preform. The work place was calm and slow. The hours can fluctuate a lot, it was never a consistent. The management was okay there was noting that really sticks out that i remember that made them awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for someone just getting into the workforce, but not a job for much potential moving forward. The management could use some upkeep in the way the company is run. The best part of the job is helping the guests who come in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were long work hours with short breaks and some employees seemed to have unfair advantages and favoritism was shown often. I gained plenty of skills in cash handling in customer service though,
Pro érvek
sales experience, cash handling, social skills acquired
Kontra érvek
negative work environment, long hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work, would begin with a morning meeting, telling the staff what our goals were for the day.I enjoyed working with the employees, what I didn't like was how we were always pressured to have someone get a credit card.
Pro érvek
Provided us wit meals on black out days
Kontra érvek
managment wasn't always the best
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job required that I helped customers find the product that they wanted and work the register.
The job required that I filled out so many JC Penny cards a week, and I felt that the only way to do that was pressure the customer, which was something that I was not comfortable with.
Pro érvek
good pay for minimum wage
Kontra érvek
Was not trained well enough
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at JC Penney's. I think this company has strong customer based values that show in their sales. The hardest part of the job was probably working with the P.O.S. systems during the busier hours of the store. I loved having the opportunity to explore different store departments and the career advancements that Penney's has to offer.
Pro érvek
Fun working environment, awesome employee discounts, thorough training.
Kontra érvek
Fixing the store after closing hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the customers are rude. Most of the managers aren't very nice or helpful. There was one manager that I liked that still works there. She was very helpful. The best day was Black Friday because it went by so fast. I didn't like that they opened at 3 on Thanksgiving because I didn't get to spend much time with my family. Most of my coworkers were nice. I actually made a few friends. Over all I would never ever work there again.
Pro érvek
Some of the coworkers were nice
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for. The management is very understanding. Great training provided. A lot of students working there, that love chatting, when is closing time, so everybody else has to stay till the whole store is ready for next day. I don't think it is fair to the rest of the team.
Pro érvek
Supportive management, fun environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I initially was transferred from Sacramento,CA JcPenny's to the one here and was immediately shown a difference in pay and atmosphere. I lost 3.50 in pay and was moved from the Jeweler y department which I transferred from to Catalog which I had never done. It was a difficult experience. I give it a rating of three stars because JcPenny's in CA I loved and there was room for advancement there but I did not have that same experience here.
Initial store branch
Lack of structure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Detailed contracts kept for all real estate transactions. Good cooperation among staff.