JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bennington, VT

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Fun work place
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2018, október 12.
I had fun while working truck. Tuesday and Thursday morning the other associates and I were all close while we worked and worked off each other's strengths and weaknesses
Pro érvek
Fun work environment
Kontra érvek
Early morning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
3,0
JCPenney review
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2018, február 24.
JCP is a great company to grow up in retail in. Lots of room to advance. I moved up really fast due to my experience as a manager. I would strongly recommend them for a part time job or for someone looking to gain retail experience to advance their career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many chances to learn new positions
Jewelry Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2017, május 2.
Always a new job or update to learn. You see many faces week after week so it is a very friendly family orientated store. The management is always willing to help there workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Amazing
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2016, december 14.
This job was very amazing,
I would have loved to stay, but I got very ill and could not start attending, A typical day at work was very upright . I learned to fold clothing the proper way. The management was absolutely amazing and understanding. My Co workers I loved being around, they were always so joyous. The hardest part of the job was trying to find where all the clothes went that were in the dressing rooms..
The most enjoyable part was being able to work with amazing people and seeing all the customers happy faces.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2016, június 14.
good management- they get a long great with the employees and the customers, they try their best to find the time off that employees request.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
dish washer
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2016, április 11.
a typical day at the barn was i would go in around 5 wash dishes and do what they needed me to do. My co workers were goood. i loved my boss. The hardest part of the job was working in the heat, I did not like that. The management was good. They were always on task and right there when I needed them. I enjoyed working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
very bad place to work
Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2015, szeptember 21.
working at JCpenneys was my first job. at first I enjoyed it then they got a new manager and he just doesn't care. he treated his employees like dirt and drove most of his long term employees to quit the head of human recourses there after working there for 35 years retired early because she didn't like the boss. the only reason I quit from this job was because I wasn't getting enough hours to pay my bills.
Pro érvek
very low hours
Kontra érvek
tons of hours in winter seasons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, lively environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2014, január 30.
As a sales associate your number one job is to give perfect customer service; the customer is always first! When you are not with a customer, your job is to maintain fitting rooms, straighten tables and racks, any additional tasks given by a supervisor or manager. I have learned that working with people can be very frustrating at times but it is 100% worth it in the end. My co-workers and i all help and assist each other during our shifts together. My favorite aspect of my job is always meeting someone new or conversing with returning customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van