Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bellingham, WA

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 548 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and Active Workplace
My typical day at work consists of filling orders, stocking merchandise, and general store cleanup. I learned how to use point of sale systems as well as order packaging, delivery, and returns.The management is nice but does not have time for slacking around.
Fast paced
1,0
Unreasonable, impersonal workplace
I worked truck at JCP and it was horrible. Starting hours were between 4 and 5 AM, which wasn't the terrible part, except if you were qualified to work both floor and truck they would often schedule you to work the evening before a truck shift, giving you no reasonable time to get a good night's sleep.

Production times were generated by a computer and counted for a manager's help in sorting and displaying all products, when the manager hardly lifted a finger on the floor and simply breathed down our necks and pointed at the clock. Times also did not count for the difficulty of different merchandise, and the truckloads of clothing that arrived unfolded and mislabeled.
1,0
doesn’t care about employees
at jcpenney literally all the managers care about is the associates getting card sign ups. also, when they hire new people on for seasonal work they cut other employees hours back to 1-2 shifts PER WEEK. absolutely no reason to ever work for this company.
Great seasonal work
I was seasonal, so i only worked there for a short time. It was fun, i had my own department and got a lot of guest interaction. I worked all holdiays and they paid double time which was very nice
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough possibilities to work on your own.
When I worked with my co-workers it was nice. We helped each other. We had to stay always beside the register, even when helping a customer. We felt like children.
Pro érvek
Good communication/collaboration with co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Not allowed to make decisions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
fast paste friendly
i started off stocking items in the back. then bring things out for the store. I would re tag clothes that needed to be lowered in price. i would cashier
free lunch health care
Great summer job
Gives you intro retail experience, cash handling and cash register experience. Not too hard of a job, but has you on your toes a lot. Customers are the usual retail types
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great starter job for me
I had fun, energetic co-working staff who were motivated and hard working. I was able to work in other departments within the store.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, and discounts on merchandise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for learning core competencies
Any retail job is hard. This was a great learning position. JCP had a clear set of rules for people to follow and I appreciated that. Most of the hours were self-selected and only got busy during the holidays. Hardest thing was closing the stores because this position stayed until the manager left. Nicest thing was learning more about the store in this position because it had more access to store information.
discount, sale information
breaks, short lunch
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés