Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Beaumont, TX

42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 596 értékelés megtekintése
Enjoy working at JCP
Everyday is different. It doesn't get boring. The friendliest and helpful management team. Regardless of if things are busy, they help efficiently with any problem. The work environment is great, and I recommend working here to everyone. One thing that is quite challenging are schedules. It is hard if you cannot work a certain day to get that day off. Almost no one is available to switch with because they are usually working that day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits fun work place
I makes my job very exciting! I enjoy working with the people, I enjoy seeing the customers come in an shop. I learn to keep going forward in life instead of staying in one spot!
It’s alright
This company is only good for people who wanna work parting and receive lil pay worse experience ever, it’s not all bad but the customers are rude they bug you all day long too get credit cards but I don’t feel like I’m asking for them too apply I’m lying and persuading them too they need too raise that pay
2,0
did not enjoy environment
the management was poor and the environment was horrible. The floors were over crowded. There was no team work environment. the management was not encouraging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work especially if your clothes budget is tight
If you want to be successful in retail you have to be a positive person mostly. Smile at everyone, get to know them, names, sense of humor so collaboration and training u will receive
Discounts, mall
Huge store
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get a feel for retail and what comes with it
The job taught me a lot about retail and what to expect when working in an fast pace enviroment. The pay was ok, at the time being 16 it was more then enough for the time being.
Good company
Great company flexibility on schedule ,and works with employees. By having family leave and also great store with week sales and employees discount stores business hours are also good
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Mandatory holiday work for every employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor management and a waste of my time.
I dealt with verbal abuse, harassment and constant disrespect from my department manager. The department that I worked in was full of bullies and mess. My schedule was horrible.
Great employee discount
Kontra érvek
Managers show favoritism towards certain workers, Not everyone were recognized and received incentives for their hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relationships with the store manager at some stores determine your success
Younger inexperienced Managers are given opportunities to run stores with little or no experience. If your store manager likes you, it can help your careers whether or not you're qualified.
Upper management beyond the District Manager is fair
Some District Managers are horrible along with some store managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Call my life saver job
It is most enjoyable job. I have learned lot from there. In MD I didn't find hours the one I was wanting. Still I love to go back for part time or seasonal.
Sub Par.
Was not very understanding of my high school schedule. Management was rude and in my time working there, I did not enjoy it. Bad first experience for a job.
Not recommended
Getting laid off for not being able to get people to sign up for credit cards. There is the too much drama. The managers do not communicate well with each other.
not a good company
The company talks a good game that does not live the values that they preach and do not take care of their Associates the way that they say they will.
Fun place to work
A typical day would be busy cleaning and restocking. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up before closing. Although the pay was bad the company did care about you and your family.
Pro érvek
able to work around your schedule
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a nice place to work
I enjoyed working there just needed to advance in my career. So I left to better myself and my career. I liked the environment there and the managers.
fun
i enjoyed working here, there was always work, and the people i worked with were helpful and very informed and they knew what they were doing. very educational
Fun and Laidback
This job was very fun and laid back. All off the management was really professional but like to have fun at the same time. Management never really had to give that much supervision. Great place to work
Great place
Wonderful workplace environment.
Learned a lot of new things and made a lot of close, new friends.

Everybody was always in a great mood and were happy to work.
First job
This place use to be good when I first started working here. This was my first job in high school. All the managers that I had worked really well with my schedule. Holiday hours absolutely suck!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Good place to work if you are single and have no responsibilities. Fast paced, get to meet a lot of new people, employees worked well together, had fun, enjoyable
Basic Retail
Management in the Beaumont TX store needs A LOT of help, employees were great, and we did get a lot of perks such as lunches and stuff they did for us. However, management needs a lot of help. They don't know how to manage their employees properly, they find all your flaws but don't praise you beyond a 'thank you' when you go above and beyond your job requirements.
Discounts
Little to no advancement
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés