JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bay Shore, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 482 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at this job for some time and it was a decent place to work. I would have stayed working there but I relocated and the travel become difficult. I recommend working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working here, it helped me get tru a very difficult time in my life and for that I will forever be grateful, particular individuals took the time out to answer my hundreds of questions that I asked them over the course of my time there,only because of their patients and kindness I was able to be successful at my job. Time spent at this store was time well spent for character development, as management from supervisors to Gm are kind courteous and knowledgeable ,thank you everyone
Pro érvek
Wonderful people in all areas of the store
Kontra érvek
Growth within is limited due to what appears to be contentment and job security of management, which says a lot about the store being a good place to work, really don't have any cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
They make you work to hard for little money. That's why I left. Bosses not easy to talk to and the work is mundane and not room for advancement. Don't know what else to say. Company should do more to. Make their employees happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the stuff are nice and some are harsh but is a good job and the salary is fair. You just have to get use to the customer service and how to deal with hard clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at. You meet a lot of people and learn a lot from them. We have nice managers and LOD’s at our company. If you need a day off, the proper way is to give them 1 1/2 week to 2 weeks in advance . Work with them, they will work with you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was alright, not too bad not too good either. Many times the management was good but since there were more than one the managers would often be working poorly
Munkahelyi kultúra
serving people. I learned to serve people who need help .management was great team players. workplace culture was great. hardest part of the job was holiday sales but exciting at the same time. seeing the people happy and going about their day when they got what they wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love interacting with the customers, helping with their questions and needs about a product. It was a bright, fun environment which I enjoyed along side other workers and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice job, except for the fact that the store the new management and basically everybody lost their job. I don’t really have anything negative to say about the job, other than the fact that the new management was kind of rude. But other than that I found other jobs and they were excited when they heard that I had previously worked at JCPenney. It’s a great steppingstone into the work field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fair, the coworkers were helpful, it was a safe job environment, I got to meet new people everyday, work with kids and adults, try to make the time good for the customers so they would want to come back, I would also help the Hispanics when they would come into the store with whatever they had to ask
Free lunch
Short brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a good stepping stone to learn necessary skills, such as customer service and sales. However, its management and corporate structure is fairly disorganized.
discounts
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job to work, you may be on register all day. Which is great then you wont have to help straighten the massive sales floor. Be sure to put away your put backs and maintain the appearance of the register area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The associates are amazing people easy to get along with and always willing to have fun while you work but the management is terrible mostly the higher up management they have a sense that they are better and come off as “petty” not all are terrible some of them are actually amazing but the majority of them feel like they are too good to do the same work as the other associates. Also they aren’t very considerate when it come to scheduling and availability. If management was different I would have stayed .
Co workers
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn't so bad, but as a first job it was definitely an experience. The days could be really slow or really fast depending on the time frame. Depending on demographics, you will deifinitely be surrounding by a lot of younger people. Some of the managers are cool, while others are rude and brute, Not to mention the favoritism toward certain employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
for the most part, working at JCpenney was pretty fun because it is a very friendly store for one, i was pretty much friends with everyone there. the only thing i did not like there is that some of the managers do not really acknowledge how much work we do for the company and take us for granted
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical workday was super busy extra long lines managers where usually never around would have to wait 10 minutes after calling them over the loud speaker the hardest part of the job was looking for what the customer wanted and then telling them that we were out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Whenever you needed a manager, they weren't around and instead of actually showing up, they'd just call the quad so they wouldn't be troubled to actually handle a situation. Another thing was that they encourage associates to call out for assistance when needed but no one actually shows up when you do. There was also the fact that you could show up on time every day and do all the heavy lifting yourself but if your coworkers were buddy-buddy with the managers, they'd get promoted even if they've missed more work than they're allowed to. Terrible.
discounts, commission
Kontra érvek
poor management, favoritism, really long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manage a team of 12-20 stock replenishes, including interviewing, hiring & training. Coordinate and manage all shipping and receiving merchandise for all store departments. Keep accurate inventory of store merchandise, including fine jewelry. Route items to direct departments and examine for defects and process returns. Responsible for daily store opening. Set up weekly schedules and make changes when necessary. Review of timesheets and approve overtime.Serve as a liaison between top management and staff to clearly communicate daily objectives. Development of spreadsheet for merchandise tracking and inventory control used by all department managers. Meet deadlines and maintain stock room for inventory turnover. Maintain professional appearance and merchandise layouts for entire store. Assisting with bilingual customers in sales and service. Received promotion from receiver, to assistant stock manger, to shipping/receiving replenishment supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at JC Penney was very slow paced. I've learned the difference from retail busy days and restaurant busy days. JC Penney gave me more skills in how to work in two different atmospheres.
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good first job, but it is hard to move up and the expectations can be unreasonable. The pay is not good and the hours are long and tiring, and it leaves almost no time for social or family life, especially during the busy seasons. It feels like they don't care about the little guy so to speak. It's a good supplementary income.
Store Discount
Kontra érvek
Short break, over working, low compensation, long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In a typical day I would stock merchandise, help customers with their requests and maintained a clean establishment. I don't remember anything I found difficult about the job, it was pretty straightforward. Helping customers was he highlight for me in this job.