JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bay Shore, NY

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY 117062019, december 16.
Some of the stuff are nice and some are harsh but is a good job and the salary is fair. You just have to get use to the customer service and how to deal with hard clients.
Alright
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2019, november 22.
The job was alright, not too bad not
too good either. Many times the management was good but since there were more than one the managers would often be working poorly
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed working and helping people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY 117062018, november 19.
serving people. I learned to serve people who need help .management was great team players. workplace culture was great. hardest part of the job was holiday sales but exciting at the same time. seeing the people happy and going about their day when they got what they wanted.
Energetic, fun, friendly.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2018, július 20.
I love interacting with the customers, helping with their questions and needs about a product. It was a bright, fun environment which I enjoyed along side other workers and customers.
Nice work place.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY 117062018, július 12.
It was a nice job, except for the fact that the store the new management and basically everybody lost their job. I don’t really have anything negative to say about the job, other than the fact that the new management was kind of rude. But other than that I found other jobs and they were excited when they heard that I had previously worked at JCPenney. It’s a great steppingstone into the work field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, and very fun place to work for
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2018, július 9.
The job was fair, the coworkers were helpful, it was a safe job environment, I got to meet new people everyday, work with kids and adults, try to make the time good for the customers so they would want to come back, I would also help the Hispanics when they would come into the store with whatever they had to ask
Free lunch
Short brakes
Good retail job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE/CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2018, június 8.
This job was a good stepping stone to learn necessary skills, such as customer service and sales. However, its management and corporate structure is fairly disorganized.
discounts
pay
N/a
Seasonal Part-Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2018, május 23.
Fun job to work, you may be on register all day. Which is great then you wont have to help straighten the massive sales floor. Be sure to put away your put backs and maintain the appearance of the register area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Management is terrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2018, május 5.
The associates are amazing people easy to get along with and always willing to have fun while you work but the management is terrible mostly the higher up management they have a sense that they are better and come off as “petty” not all are terrible some of them are actually amazing but the majority of them feel like they are too good to do the same work as the other associates. Also they aren’t very considerate when it come to scheduling and availability. If management was different I would have stayed .
Co workers
Bad management
Eh.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2018, április 25.
It wasn't so bad, but as a first job it was definitely an experience. The days could be really slow or really fast depending on the time frame. Depending on demographics, you will deifinitely be surrounding by a lot of younger people. Some of the managers are cool, while others are rude and brute, Not to mention the favoritism toward certain employees.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2018, február 22.
for the most part, working at JCpenney was pretty fun because it is a very friendly store for one, i was pretty much friends with everyone there. the only thing i did not like there is that some of the managers do not really acknowledge how much work we do for the company and take us for granted
fast paced stressful
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2017, december 7.
a typical workday was super busy extra long lines
managers where usually never around would have to wait 10 minutes after calling them over the loud speaker the hardest part of the job was looking for what the customer wanted and then telling them that we were out
2,0
Well.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2017, október 2.
Whenever you needed a manager, they weren't around and instead of actually showing up, they'd just call the quad so they wouldn't be troubled to actually handle a situation. Another thing was that they encourage associates to call out for assistance when needed but no one actually shows up when you do. There was also the fact that you could show up on time every day and do all the heavy lifting yourself but if your coworkers were buddy-buddy with the managers, they'd get promoted even if they've missed more work than they're allowed to. Terrible.
discounts, commission
Kontra érvek
poor management, favoritism, really long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place lots of retail knowledge in a fast paced
Replenishment Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2017, szeptember 3.
Manage a team of 12-20 stock replenishes, including interviewing, hiring & training. Coordinate and manage all shipping and receiving merchandise for all store departments. Keep accurate inventory of store merchandise, including fine jewelry. Route items to direct departments and examine for defects and process returns. Responsible for daily store opening. Set up weekly schedules and make changes when necessary. Review of timesheets and approve overtime.Serve as a liaison between top management and staff to clearly communicate daily objectives. Development of spreadsheet for merchandise tracking and inventory control used by all department managers. Meet deadlines and maintain stock room for inventory turnover. Maintain professional appearance and merchandise layouts for entire store. Assisting with bilingual customers in sales and service. Received promotion from receiver, to assistant stock manger, to shipping/receiving replenishment supervisor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
second job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2017, május 14.
A typical work day at JC Penney was very slow paced. I've learned the difference from retail busy days and restaurant busy days. JC Penney gave me more skills in how to work in two different atmospheres.
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard-working for not many hours or good compensation.
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2017, március 27.
It's a good first job, but it is hard to move up and the expectations can be unreasonable. The pay is not good and the hours are long and tiring, and it leaves almost no time for social or family life, especially during the busy seasons. It feels like they don't care about the little guy so to speak. It's a good supplementary income.
Store Discount
Kontra érvek
Short break, over working, low compensation, long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place to work
Associate (seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2016, március 7.
In a typical day I would stock merchandise, help customers with their requests and maintained a clean establishment. I don't remember anything I found difficult about the job, it was pretty straightforward. Helping customers was he highlight for me in this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun, Calm, and Relaxing enivorment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2015, augusztus 6.
Working in JC Penny's was very nice, generally managers were fair, and coworkers were nice and easy to work with. The atmosphere of JC Penny's is very peaceful and calming because of the style, the music, and cleanliness of the place. At JC Penny's we used modern equipment that made the process of returns, check-outs, exchanges, paying bills, etc.. faster and easier. Managers were fair and caring which is a huge deal in terms of having a good work experience. The hardest part of the job was busy days keeping up with maintaining the store appearance and working with customers, but my coworkers and I would work together and accomplish our goals. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and seeing them leave happy and well taken care of.
Flexible Hours
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpennys has a clean, modern, and peaceful atmosphere
Sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2015, július 19.
Working in Jcpenny's was very nice, generally managers were fair, and coworkers were nice and easy to work with. The atmosphere of Jcpenny's is very peaceful and calming because of the style, the music, and cleanliness of the place. At Jcpenny's we used modern equipment that made the process of returns, check-outs, exchanges, paying bills, etc faster and easier. Managers were fair and caring which is a huge deal in terms of having a good work experience. The hardest part of the job was busy days keeping up with maintaining the store appearance and working with customers, but my coworkers and I would work together and accomplish our goals. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and seeing them leave happy and well taken care of.
Good working environment
no part-time benefits
Fun working here
Sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2014, november 18.
I learned the basics of customer service. I loved the holiday season spirit in the store. I was sales support a highly driven candidate who wanted to succeed in the company. working here gave me the opportunity to work with customers on a daily basis.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van