Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Baton Rouge, LA52 értékelés
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
that the pay is better than other companies is offering.
I love my job.I love how you have paid training. I love how you are able to grow. Learn new things from other coworkers. They do 401k and savings. You are able to get paid vacations as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, we consistently made our quota. Positive & negative feedback as a balance should be given not just negative.
Free water, free food, associate discount, coupons. Overall a great workplace but there are some unprofessional problems. However, when complaints are addressed by employees towards supervision. They are not always heard but rather u walk away feeling because of their title, when disrespected u have to take it. Online typical unorganization but proper people will listen. Whether they heard and implemented away to correct the problem time will let us see. These days as an employee or customer people don't care to be caring. Employees need to realize its not our experience but the customers. Supervisors need to realize, whoever brought the complaint as an employee about another employee. They are the ones to be heard and also considered. They are not to walk away feeling as though they were trying to make you the problem.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, free water, clean bathrooms, and breakrooms
Kontra érvek
Work use to be 2 breaks. Sometime there is only 1 break and often no scheduled break all
Full of life & energy
A typical day at work is fun.
I learn something new every day

I get along with management well.

My coworkers are the people whom i try to make the best connection with being that we must work together.

Meeting new people.
No hours
my typical day is sometimes great I love my pricing job and also I love checking out the customers I love getting credit apps (one of my special things I enjoy) I also like when we take time to clean the racks and size the clothes I don't really too much like folding but I work in kids so is perfect ive learn how to do pricing and also my management backs you up ever time shout out to my managers my co workers work together to make things happen ! TEAM WORK! the hardest part of my day is when the store looks great and customers come and tear it up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment to work in with a break room and sometimes we were served food.
Our bosses always let us know that they appreciated us and the hardest part of the job was that my manager wasn't the easiest person to get along with, but the most enjoyable part was helping people everyday.
Pro érvek
vending machine, sometimes free food was offered, discounts.
Kontra érvek
Customers were sometimes rude, Sometimes there was tension
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Nice place to work.
You must have discipline so you want spend most of your pay check back in the store. The management team likes to get in and work along side of you to make sure the store looks good. They also have several contest for you to win extra JC Penney bucks or more of a discount off one item.
Great 401 plan.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours. Took away commission
Good investment,friendly fun place ,
Active busy mostly we worked as a team work, enjoined the company it was a family atmosphere,helpful team work,updated information on services and products, organized plan to succeed in your job and billed Experience,plus a good employee discount
Free prize when reaching Google
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, health care, free training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and efficient work place
Opportunity to grow daily, most enjoyable part of the day is creativity allowed to create visually appealing displays in all store departments
JcPenneys
Was an okay job for an beginner but they had too much favoritism and they barely gave any hours . i learned more than expected as far as duties and opportunities. There werent that many workers as there should be but they did pretty okay as a job for me. I left because i had 1 child at that time and was not receiving the hours necessary to accommodate her needs as a parent.
lunch and 10 percent discount
rude management, no hours
Uncertain place to work
Management staff, changes all the time. A strictly part-time staff. Can be removed from the schedule in slow months, for weeks at a time.
Co-workers
Part-time staff
Manager is always upbeat
To many changes for customers to keep track of. Coupons some days other days a percent. It can be hard to remember which is which on what day!
Work Day
A typical work day involves helping customers locate items, order items online, keeping the store's merchandise in order.
My discount.
Kontra érvek
Senior Managment is a micro manager and is not polite causing people to leave this location.
Productive and Flexible Work Environment
Productive and flexible work environment. The management was kind and understanding. The work allowed employees to learn and grow within the department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A interesting place to work
Customer service was a main focus while working here. I learned many different things while I was there. It was an interesting place to work.
Its Retail
Its retail job. I personally would go work at the Mall of Louisiana.
flexible
retail
love working there
My duties is as a hairstylist, very good company too work for
Productive and fun workplace
Its a fun place to work , my coworkers are awesome. The management needs work. Its hard but I get the job done.
FUN AND REWARDING
merchandising
high customer service

most enjoyablr part of this job was seeing my customer's faces after they see how nice they look in the suits I put together for them

my boss would give me rewards for the great reviews I would get from my customers
Workplace
JcPenny was a very hard working job, I enjoyed my co workers because they were very nice and outspoken. The managers are not really professional. They are very messy.
Great Experience
I appreciate the opportunity that was offered to at this company by my hiring manager. However, the company went through many changes while I was there and my job got removed.
Great Work Environment
On a daily basis, I deal with a group of friendly and supportive group of people. When you are not smiling, they tell you a joke or give words of encouragement to help you get through the rest of your work day. It really touch me when I have went beyond what is expected to help a customer find or order what they need or looking for.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés