Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Baton Rouge, LA52 értékelés
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job.I love how you have paid training. I love how you are able to grow. Learn new things from other coworkers. They do 401k and savings. You are able to get paid vacations as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is truly a great experience working at JCP. I preferred full time especially during the holidays. The short hour days caused me to seek full time else where. I would love to work for JCPENNEY again and have applied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i don't have anything to say. I go to work to work then i go home. I wouldn't tell anyone to work there. It's just a good for now. It's not good for a long term job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I often worked in softlines which I picked clothes up off the floor. placing them on racks and sometimes I rung people up, me and crystal. Very fun place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in retail I've learned that, your generally not paid enough for what you do. They treat you as if your expendable. I would recommend Jcpenneys because it's a great company, they just have a few minor quirks they need to work out.
Its in the mall
health care, pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers are very nice and help you without asking, but management needs improvement. Since I have worked at JcPenney, management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
Pro érvek
free lunch for special occasions.
no pay raise, cut hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney could be a good place to work it they paid their staff a reasonable living wage. The employee discount is a good one. However, the turnover is extremely high because they hire manager that are rude, unkind and verbally abusive. They also try to short individuals on hours and breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I respect my coworkers and managers very much. They are all extremely kind and are willing to go above and beyond to make customers feel welcome and to give them good service. The hardest part of the job is the two hours of recovery simply because it is boring. The most enjoyable is getting to see kind customers!
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney allowed me the opportunity to interface with many different people. Everyday presented a new challenge or something fun that someone else might consider hard work for the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will sometimes work as a team and sometimes individually. Daily tasks aren't too hard, but one must be able to multi-task and be flexible especially when working freight.
holiday meals via managment
Kontra érvek
work on major holidays and weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good boss, nice co workers. Enjoyed helping the customers with anything they needed. No major issues during my time there. Holidays can be a bit stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On any given day at JCPenney, we are pretty busy but what makes it a great place to work are my fellow colleagues who work well together to complete daily tasks.
Colleagues, employee discount, stock
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company offers great discounts on items you purchase. Very long hours during the holidays. The pay is very low for the job that you do. Management is ok but not the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For me there are too few hours and I need to work. You are able to go into the computer employee kiosk and ask for changes, schedules appear on Thursday or Friday and you know what you are scheduled for approximately 3 weeks at a time, I think most of us are concerned about the lack of hours we are given and so going into mgt is one way to give yourself a better paycheck.
nice co-workers
too few hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
What the company says it is all about is not the same as what the current store manager complies with. I originally went with JCP to grow and I liked the store level involvement with the Associates and community. This has changed with the new Store manager
Pro érvek
Diversity and inclusion, team spirit
current manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for JCP on and off due to my military life style i worked at 4 different penny's and I loved them all. Its a great understanding company to work for! and great pay weather your looking for part time or full time work! I also love the fact that you have pto hours that you can use, carry over or cash in...I always go back for the holidays and for the discount!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
didn't care for the way managers address the employees the pay could also be better great customers fun environment holiday parties are always nice and fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place doing christmas holidays. Management very rude and not professional. Do not like the work pay or times of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you would meet
free lunch doing holidays
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part is making sure you have good customer service and know how to move fast. You also need to know how to balance more than one thing at a time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job ever. I liked it while I was there. It was definitely fast paced and ever changing. The management changed a lot more than it should have which made the environment unstable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a good company, the availability is limited with associates and I will love to see more, So that we can give good customer service .
Pro érvek
Associate discount and great sales
Limited workers