JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operations Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, június 28.
i don't have anything to say. I go to work to work then i go home. I wouldn't tell anyone to work there. It's just a good for now. It's not good for a long term job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and retire from.
Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, március 8.
I often worked in softlines which I picked clothes up off the floor. placing them on racks and sometimes I rung people up, me and crystal. Very fun place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working part time doing full time work
Cashier/Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, december 12.
Coworkers are very nice and help you without asking, but management needs improvement. Since I have worked at JcPenney, management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
Pro érvek
free lunch for special occasions.
no pay raise, cut hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fair place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, október 16.
JCPenney could be a good place to work it they paid their staff a reasonable living wage. The employee discount is a good one.
However, the turnover is extremely high because they hire manager that are rude, unkind and verbally abusive. They also try to short individuals on hours and breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with kind employees
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, július 19.
I respect my coworkers and managers very much. They are all extremely kind and are willing to go above and beyond to make customers feel welcome and to give them good service. The hardest part of the job is the two hours of recovery simply because it is boring. The most enjoyable is getting to see kind customers!
JC Penney
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, június 14.
JC Penney allowed me the opportunity to interface with many different people. Everyday presented a new challenge or something fun that someone else might consider hard work for the pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Medium Productivity
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, május 8.
You will sometimes work as a team and sometimes individually. Daily tasks aren't too hard, but one must be able to multi-task and be flexible especially when working freight.
holiday meals via managment
Kontra érvek
work on major holidays and weekends
Very busy work place.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA 708152018, május 4.
Good boss, nice co workers. Enjoyed helping the customers with anything they needed. No major issues during my time there. Holidays can be a bit stressful.
Team Work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, április 12.
On any given day at JCPenney, we are pretty busy but what makes it a great place to work are my fellow colleagues who work well together to complete daily tasks.
Colleagues, employee discount, stock
not enough hours
Great discounts long hours
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, március 30.
This company offers great discounts on items you purchase. Very long hours during the holidays. The pay is very low for the job that you do. Management is ok but not the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
too few hours and a few mgrs who should study mgt
Men's salesfloor associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, március 8.
For me there are too few hours and I need to work. You are able to go into the computer employee kiosk and ask for changes, schedules appear on Thursday or Friday and you know what you are scheduled for approximately 3 weeks at a time, I think most of us are concerned about the lack of hours we are given and so going into mgt is one way to give yourself a better paycheck.
nice co-workers
too few hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good company
Human Resource Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, január 8.
What the company says it is all about is not the same as what the current store manager complies with. I originally went with JCP to grow and I liked the store level involvement with the Associates and community. This has changed with the new Store manager
Pro érvek
Diversity and inclusion, team spirit
current manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Palce to work part time or full time
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, október 23.
I've worked for JCP on and off due to my military life style i worked at 4 different penny's and I loved them all. Its a great understanding company to work for! and great pay weather your looking for part time or full time work! I also love the fact that you have pto hours that you can use, carry over or cash in...I always go back for the holidays and for the discount!!!!
productive
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, szeptember 1.
didn't care for the way managers address the employees
the pay could also be better
great customers
fun environment
holiday parties are always nice and fun
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun Job
JCPenney sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, augusztus 17.
Fun work place doing christmas holidays. Management very rude and not professional. Do not like the work pay or times of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you would meet
free lunch doing holidays
management
The Hardest Part
Sales rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, június 26.
The hardest part is making sure you have good customer service and know how to move fast. You also need to know how to balance more than one thing at a time.
My first Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, június 4.
This was my first job ever. I liked it while I was there. It was definitely fast paced and ever changing. The management changed a lot more than it should have which made the environment unstable.
Fast pace Work place
Men and Women Dept. Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, május 21.
The company is a good company, the availability is limited with associates and I will love to see more, So that we can give good customer service .
Pro érvek
Associate discount and great sales
Limited workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, we consistently made our quota. Positive & negative feedback as a balance should be given not just negative.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, március 10.
Free water, free food, associate discount, coupons. Overall a great workplace but there are some unprofessional problems. However, when complaints are addressed by employees towards supervision. They are not always heard but rather u walk away feeling because of their title, when disrespected u have to take it. Online typical unorganization but proper people will listen. Whether they heard and implemented away to correct the problem time will let us see. These days as an employee or customer people don't care to be caring. Employees need to realize its not our experience but the customers. Supervisors need to realize, whoever brought the complaint as an employee about another employee. They are the ones to be heard and also considered. They are not to walk away feeling as though they were trying to make you the problem.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, free water, clean bathrooms, and breakrooms
Kontra érvek
Work use to be 2 breaks. Sometime there is only 1 break and often no scheduled break all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Full of life & energy
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, január 16.
A typical day at work is fun.
I learn something new every day
I get along with management well.
My coworkers are the people whom i try to make the best connection with being that we must work together.
Meeting new people.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van